This is my girlfriend, she doesn't want to fuck until we're married and won't let me take pics of her naked...

This is my girlfriend, she doesn't want to fuck until we're married and won't let me take pics of her naked. Once in a blue moon she'll give me a handy or if I'm super lucky, a BJ.

Can some Sup Forumsros help me out with some fakes of her? How can I get her to fuck before I marry her? Her mom seems to be a total slut and had her when she was only 14.

Rape her.u know its the right thing to do.she'll appreciate it later.

You think I should? I listen to her talk about her mom going out partying and screwing all these guys and it makes me diamonds. She won't fuck and it pisses me off. She won't even let me cum in her mouth, says she will when we're married though.

>lg phone from 2007
Is she a time traveler. I had that exact phone my senior year of highschool 10 years ago

She just turned 21 and that picture is a few years old. I like the way she looks best in that pic, so I posted it.

dump the selfish bitch and get a chick who fucks. Life's too short to be celibate. Besides, she looks like an evil bitch.

she looks like that bitch from that 70s show

Fuck her mom you autist

Shes lying..she wont

Marry her. Obviously.

Run, go far away.

OP, you have two choices:

Dump her and fuck someone else on the rebound.

Or

Marry her and then fuck her.

Is she at Fort fun?

This is her with her mom. She has me beating my meat hard thinking of getting them both. I wish I could fuck her mom. I been trying to get pics of her mom nude but no luck so far.

I love this girl. But I'm pretty sure she was fucking her ex before me.

Move on

No a mini golf place nearby

look at the eyes and brow and ears! bitch is amish, cromagnon, or has an abnormally high number of chromosomes. who'd her mom fuck at 14, Gollum?

>How can I get her to fuck before I marry her? Her mom seems to be a total slut and had her when she was only 14.
Her experience growing up with a super young mom has probably fucked with her head. Now she doesn't wanna end up like her. You could probably change her mind eventually, but it will be a lot more difficult with her than it would be with most girls. Trade her in for an easier one.

Buffalo Nickel?

Is that minigolf place near Columbia MD?

Her mom was wild as hell, her parents couldn't do shit with her. She fucked this guy that was older than her, got pregnant and married the guy. They're divorced now and have been for years.

I want to see that pussy so bad or her taking dick

You wont marry her

Nice Phone, shes obviously stuck in a time loop and needs some ass raping to get free

Wtf is that

Your girlfriend is fucking ugly by anyone's standard.

This, if she won't do it now she certainly won't later.

if she's that wild, hit the mom, man. use it as training until you get married to the Gollum, Jr., and get to see what's beneath those clothes. you at least get to see her tits?

Where is this mini golf place? Danville pa?

Here bro, nobody else wants to help. It's bad but jerk ya dick bud. You need it. The rest of these losers can't photoshop any way.

Damn, thanks bro. Can you do more? The gold place is in SC from a family trip she was on. I don't know where exactly.

I will marry her and I love her. I want to fuck her and her mom but don't know how.

No that is why I'm asking for help with fakes

story time
>Ex of mine saying she was saving herself for marriage.
>we were both 18 at the time
>she started talking about getting a new car
>i asked her what kind of car she wanted
>she wanted a vw jetta and had the loan already ready for it.
>told her lets go to the dealer ship
>we went to the dealer ship and the car salesman comes out.
>tell him we want to see the jettas
>gf sees the car and says yes she likes it
>car sales man ask if we want to take it for a test drive.
>gf starts to say suurree
>i interupt and say, no she will take it.
>she looks at me with suprise
>car saleman is thinking he just made a sale
>she goes, NO im not buying it until i test drive it.
>i go, oh but you will let me marry you with out letting me get a test drive.
>her jaw drops
>car salesman realizes whats going on and starts backing away

needles to say, shes my ex, im not married and i still get laid.

Or get out, and find someone willing to fuck. Dont get married to someone who wants to wait.
That shit is archaic.

I dont know, but she kinda reminds me of those 90s kids with frosted tip haircuts

She: has the pussy.
You: Listen and obey.

Man that's a good point but muh dick is diamonds and I wanna bust to nudes of my girl. She'll give me pussy, I know she will. I bet if I try hard enough I can end up fucking them both together

can she time travel because her phone seems to be from 1996. Great if you date a timelord

I do. She says that's why she loves me so much. On a side note, her panties always seem pretty wet when she comes home from work so I guess she is thinking about us while she's bored at work. It smells so good and I sneak a taste, it's yummy. I want her so bad Sup Forumsros!

>her panties always seem pretty wet when she comes home from work
Uh oh...
Should... should we tell him?

No! Why do you guys stress over phone so much? The picture wasn't taken today, I've told you this already. It's an older picture and she didn't have a smartphone anyway. Her mom is trailer trash and lives in a trailer trash budget so that's why she had a cheap phone. Maybe I should just jack my shit to phone pics? Damn bros, help me and my 6 incher out, please

Tell me what? She says she thinks about us and she loves me and wants me. I want her and I want to see her naked, see her fucking me and I'd love to watch her with another guy. I know my cawk is not huge and she deserves a big cock after a hard day. But she must fuck me first and be married to me

have you seen her naked? also returning the favor (oral/fingering) may be something to consider.

OP= have you ever done anything sexual to her? Like play with her tits or finger her? Details

No. That is why I asked for pic help and only one dude offered, besides the guy who posted that frosted hair pic but that kills my wiener and not helps

You are whipped.

Do you really love her? Or are you just hungry for the pussy?

Have a wank, like really drain yourself. Then spend some time with her without your libido in the way.

If you still enjoy her company and imput in your day the settle down. You will have to adress her prudishness though, get her to explain in detail why she wants to wait. Let her know how it is makibg thing akward for you.

If she can not come to a better comprise then bail.

Hahaha, sorry dude, I had to post that shit

user, king of spergs

She has give me a few handjobs. She's sucked me for a few minutes at the time for a couple of times but says I can not cum in her mouth. She makes me finish myself off. I have jerked with her panties and sucked them while jerking, especially after she's come home with them wet. She taste really good and I'm looking forward to eating her one day.

user I have seen this shit go down a thousand times. What she means is.... I won't fuck you, but you buy me things, feed me and I like your company. However she is either fucking some other dude OR... will fuck a guy within a week of you two breaking up.

Dude.... her mom puts out and looks just as cute. Fuck her mom!

>I'd love to watch her with another guy
Very real possibility here. Sounds like she's fuckin some dude "at work." Tell her you wanna watch next time.

Wait, was that pic taken at a minigolf course in NSW?

Move on

if her panties are wet, offer to help her out, giving her hand/oral pleasure may help.

Cuck j/o fantasy detected.
OP's situation is not real.
Abandon thread.

She is cheating on you.

If her panties are regularly in a state after work she is finding the D somewhere else.

You are her BETA PROVIDER that she plans to settle with when her ALPHA she is fucking gets her pregnant.

Bet you on day she will just cave and let you hit it raw. Next she will say she is up the duff.

THE KID IS NOT YOURS user, RUN WHILE YOU CAN

Nah I don't think she is or she would fuck me and she's not like that, she wants to wait till she is married. She did say the only way she'd let me cum in her mouth would be if she could share it with me, to prove our love. I guess I'll do that.

And I do pay her bills now. And I just bought a new car that I let her drive.

Who the fuck cares about you getting handies?
What are you doing to her pussy?

Face like that your lucky op, my opinion is to trade up. And if you're not willing to do that go for anal it doesn't count as taking her virginity .

CUCK.
FANTASY.

here's your sexy pic, sperg

Fuck user....do you live in Ohio

Drop it Sup Forums she's a ugly hoe the worst type of male out there! You can find dat pussy you've been craving, just wake up work out and eat right, you'll be happier! Fuck the pussy! It comes only when you love yourself. I love you Sup Forums take a deep breathe it's all good. - 2007

No fantasy, I am real and this is real. Sorry you can not accept it. I am not touching her pussy, she won't let me. She only gives in to me when I beg and beg for it and then I get a handy job and ever so often the BJ.

>thinks this bitch isn't just as horny as her mom
>thinks she's actually waiting for marriage, not getting dick on the side
>wants to get cucked
>wants to let the bitch snowball him
>pays her bills
>buys her a fucking car
No one can be this retarded.

>sage goes in all fields

yea im leaning towards the cheating/cuck option being the case, that wetness may not be all hers

you do already provide for her (you did say you think she fucked her ex, and she still may be)

Share what with you? WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS STORY GOING.. also, you are whipped, or you will be whipped especially if you marry her.. You should ask her to sign a prenupt before marriage if you wanna be safe.. because this shit doesnt sound good..

Cuck thread, abandon ship.

OP is a lying faggot

Fuck this bitch bro lifes about fuck fuck

Fuck her mom. She's gonna be a better fuck

No op is not and if you can't help me then please leave

she looks straight outta Parkersburg, WV.

She looks like a trailer trash highly conservative baptist. Pass

Here OP, here she is with "your" baby inside her belly. You done good OP. It's a shame cause she is rather sexy and her mom is pretty damn hot too

Got beat to the pregger pic. Here the slut is after fucking Jerome the trailer park nigger plumber. Hope OP slurped out a big niggy load you faggot

>nigger cuck
the ride never ends

Man fuck y'all. I ask for help and you assholes say all this. Fuck 4chin

OH BOOOHOOOHOOO what did you expect? First time here weeb?

please be trolling

aaaaaahahahaha

OP...if this is Ohio....I'm sorry. I wouldn't have fucked her had I known she was with a Sup Forumsro.

4/10 would fuck if it didnt mean any effort

Why aren't you fucking her mother instead

oof, cut your losses and find someone worth the time and effort
its like putting money down on a car only you dont get to actually drive it until its fully paid off
cut ties while you can and go test drive some other cars until you find one that fits your needs and schedule

god, I know this is probably fake, but the possible awesomeness of it is making my suspension of disbelief stronger.