Yolandi has a great fucking body, but she is trashy and wierd af. and I like it

Yolandi has a great fucking body, but she is trashy and wierd af. and I like it

/blog post
Sup Forums Day:01

There's a picture of her with a normal hair style somewhere, actually looks pretty bangable.

She is just anorexic with fakeboobs. her body is kinda nice but its nothing special. i'd like it if she didnt have the fakeboobs and had a fakeass instead, her ass is so bony and gross :(

>durrrr she has wierd clothes and hair so he must be ugly!!!!1
how does it feel to be 12?

Agreed. I'm a gayfag and I find myself wanting to see what she has down there.

am bump

fakeboobs? since when?

That's not her moron.

That is Alison Pill, you fucking nigger.

Do you think she is freaky and you like it a lot?

since always i guess?

Thanks for turning this into a cringe thread

legit?

Rarely are there two so conflicting opinions inside of me

Her hair style is objectively ugly as fuck.

21, but you were close.
I never said she was ugly, just don't find her attractive with the strange hairstyle.

Fuckable
Not fuckable

She does it at every concert... She has a gross bush.
Any nudes you see, especially shaved pussy ones, are fakes.

She's ugly as fuck and has a terrible body
Also a terrible casting choice for Chappie, that movie was shit overall but its casting was definitely the biggest let down

thanks for the tip man.

you can have ugly hairstyle but that doesnt really change your face and body

damn i bet she gets very sad when she will hear you dont want to fuck her when she looks like tat :(

great body
>for a heroin addict

That movie could have been good. They ruined it by trying to promote it with a gimmick of having those retards star in it... I don't think I've ever cringed so much during a movie. At least not since I saw 'OP: The Motion Picture'

No shit it doesn't. But a girl is made up of face,body, and hair. So shes gonna be physically judged along those lines.

Casting, lol.
It was specifically written for Die Antwoord

looks like a bowl cut gone wrong mate lol

See 701872852

by 12year old virgins yes. grown ups know that a hairstyle isn't something important and judging others because of it

Where can I buy a mutant gang visor like that?

>read: i'm so horny i'll fuck literally anything

Fuck off Yolandi.

Couldn't have been though, Neil Blomkamps movies are normally based off of old shorts he's done, and he made a short waaay which is eerily similiar to Chappie

Welcome to b

the short is called "tetra vaal" if someone want to see it

t. Thirsty fat neckbeard

yeah image if i would fuck yolandi damn i would be so embarrassed just look at that HAIR!!!
but if you post pics of all the hot girls you have fucked i will get happy

I was actually on about Yellow, but thats way more similar to Chappie, thanks man I'll give it watch

Yes, saw the short.
However, fucktard, Neil specifically said he wrote the movie as Die Antwoord raises a kid robot.

seen, coolshit. i happen to don't mind these guys at all. but i can see why people don;t like them

on paper is sounds nice

She looks like a drunk Skinwalker is trying to turn into a human being.

Would fuck!

She looks like Lady Gaga's failed clone.

Really seems like your projecting, user.

>12 year old virgins.
>Grown ups.
>Judging people.

If you were an adult you'd realise;
1). Calling someone a 12 year old virgin is not an insult.
2). Only children & mentally challenged individuals refer to adults as 'Grown ups'
3). A persons character is built by judgement, every human being judges others based on their appearance as well as other things.

We're talking about overall attractiveness & hairstyle is a contributing factor.
Of-course if given the chance, I'd only kick her out of bed to fuck her on the floor, weird hairstyle or not but it would be a bit demotivating seeing that fucked up frindge of hers.

i'm a grown up

You're trying too hard.

Is that what mummy tells you when she asks for a "favour" for some good boy points?

I've got time to kill, not as if I've got anything better to do.

Never-mind then. Have fun

auctally she is kinda pretty but she choose to have that weird hair cut and make up

its like miley cyrus vs hanna montana

Yeah but miley cyrus would still get fucked

So did RayWilliamJohnson make Die Antwoord famous or were they on their way without him?

They have been in it for a while now. Started out as Tudor Jones. YouTube in 07 pretty much started making them famous as die antwoord. At first I wasn't all that into them and it became addicting watching their fucked up music videos.

but no arse

Agreed, and her music sucks, too.

White trash nasty fucking bitch.