pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should be lower

Anything written by Brent DiCrescenzo

The Flaming Lips - Zaireeka

interview 2016 got a higher rating than this

Should've been higher than a 9

Don't go to heaven :(

nice tabs, and bp isnt as good on repeat listens honestly i think an 8 is a fair rating

easily the most rewarding DG release. you can tell they only listened to it once or twice. i didn't care for it at first but after a while it became my favourite.

>Reddit
>Dota
>uTorrent

Why do people even bother with Pitchfork? Their articles are literally word salads laced with insults. Nothing professional about them.

Does AllMusic ever give out any scores that's lower than 3 stars?

This one really bugs me. The reviewer openly admits he didn't listen to the album the way it was intended, and gives it a fucking 0 for challenging him in the slightest. Literally panning album he's never actually heard for being experimental.

rarely, but Stephen Thomas Erlewine still likes to pull out the old, rusty pan every now and then

Agree, they're pretty much the British version of 21P - complete trash

Why do you keep forcing this unfunny meme

that makes no sense

should be higher but that's a reasonable score

Their Man Alive review was much worse
They gave it fucking 3.8

+ for dota
- for showing tab like a retard
- for thinking bottomless pit is above a 5

suck urself

agree, about six point too high

this cannot be real

Yeah, it's horseshit

>Anselmo caused a furor this past January when he made a Nazi-salute gesture and screamed “white power” onstage. Indeed, hints of Anselmo’s racial anxieties shadowed Pantera throughout their career, with Kurt Loder addressing them point-blank in a 1994 MTV News clip. And in a 1995 onstage rant that’s made the rounds on YouTube for years, Anselmo weighs-in on his disdain for rap culture and the “stop black-on-black crime” slogan in front of a Montreal audience. Though Anselmo starts off by saying “we’re not a racist band,” he later urges the audience to have pride in its white heritage. Crucially, in that clip he uses the word “trend" to describe what he’s railing against—the implied subtext being that we were moving too far towards a restrictive PC culture. It doesn’t take a mathematician to put two and two together here and see how easily such statements lend themselves to a white-supremacist agenda. And so hearing Anselmo spew bile against “trends” on the The Great Southern Trendkill, one has to wonder what else was on his mind that he didn’t have the guts to say flat-out.

That review is fucking hilarious though

>Faced with a hellish loop of police brutality, other musical leaders like Kendrick Lamar and Beyoncé came forth with brilliant righteousness as well. But not Frank. Though he posted several elegant messages online, reacting to horrors in Ferguson and Orlando, his relative silence only grew louder as tensions outside continued to rise. The stoic empathy he beamed throughout Channel Orange was missed. There was a yearning for his perspective—how he could soothe without losing sight of what’s important. How he allowed us to escape within his carefully drawn characters while never letting us off the hook. How his voice was allergic to nonsense, how it could shatter a heart into dust.

I've never seen a music critic so adept at talking about literally anything BUT the actual music.

Jesus what a horrible opinion

oh my god, when I was reading I honestly had trouble believing it was even true.

what the FUCK

this one always annoyed me
I get not liking the album but a 2/10 is just ridiculous

Any Joan of Arc review

LOWER
ABOUT RIGHT
HIGHER
LOWER
LOWER
RIGHT
LOWER
LOWER
PERFECT

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/

based

Based Pitchfork

Burzum is overrated garbage so this score is correct

I recognize that this is your opinion but at the same time I recognize it's wrong

anybody have what is generally considered to be the worst pitchfork review?

I think the review was a joke, though.

how the fuck do you call something cringeworthy in 2007
like what the fuck
and they gave the album an 8 too.

u should work in pitchfork

>how the fuck do you call something cringeworthy in 2007
wyt