Living vicariously through the achievements of a collection of people who happen to share the same citizenship as you...

>living vicariously through the achievements of a collection of people who happen to share the same citizenship as you due to historical lines in the sand, whilst sat in your bedroom on your computer posting on a peruvian basket-weaving forum

>britbongs on full damage control
Hi britbong, did you leave the other thread?

>that flag
Was there any doubt.

>per capita
>per landmass
>per it doesn't really matter

>ba
>gs

t. Granuaid reader

>bedroom
I'm posting from my living room, I'll have you know.

Why did you leave the other thread? Would it be accurate to say you got... btfo'd?

>pretending like your nation is still relevant fifty years after the empire fell

>>basket

per capita

>being this desperate for me to be butthurt about a thread i haven't seen

Could not agree more my Anglo friend.

Patriotism is for people from shit countries. Americans, French, Chinese etc

>a thread i haven't seen
>trying this hard to prove you're not the same faggot who spammed the per capita thread.

Ausfags have posted the most national pride horse shit on this entire board, per capita.

it's all I have

DAMAGE CONTROL

that was taking the piss lad

it's supposed to be an asian country, like mongolian or vietnamese because the original is japanese so the confusion is somewhat understandable, if you just put random countries is not as funny.

>living in a such a disappointing, shit-tier country that the idea of patriotism and nationalism is strange to you

I'd like to take up Peruvian basket weaving

>the buttblasted city of the "United" "King"dumb

>living vicariously

Not really m8

I weightlift, I row, I cycle and I watch all these GOAT sports on my BBC license fee paid smart TV.

It's like training

Greater Tokyo area superimposed over Great Britain -

>it's just joking if we obsess over the us
Right m8, I know how you all operate.

Honestly that just shows what a hellhole Tokyo is.

wtf Japan