What does Sup Forums think of Eric and Dylan??

What does Sup Forums think of Eric and Dylan??.

bump

Well you know, growing up is tough! There are all sorts of problems

Pieces of shit thin skinned faggots who couldn't even control their own emotions and had too lash out.

This.

Il. bet that your a normalfag aren't you??.

they did nothing wrong imo

legends

If that means not being a faggot then yes

Edgy

They did a great job showing the world that you shouldn't bully others or fuck with other people.

They weren't even bullied they were just lonely little mad fags at the popular kids for not including them.
Specialsnowflakes/10
Literally believed the world revolved around them

>Edgy.
Kill yourself Reddit only Redditfags use the term edgy.

You are confirmed edgy ubermensch. You can stop posting now.
/Thread

Martyrs and heroes.

>They weren't even bullied.

Brooks Brown and others tell a different story in one of the Columbine documentaries.

u are right sir

People probably made some sly little statements everyonce in a while but they weren't being harassed daily

Two birds who didn't learn to fly before they hit the ground.

Kleboldwasajew/10

Upholders of Western Civilisation. They're slurping wine in Elysium with Hitler and the Crusaders.

They didn't shoot up their school for no reason m8o if you really think it wasn't a constant thing for them you're delusional. school isn't the same as it is now. how would you know if they were being harassed daily or not? you state it like it's a fucking fact they weren't when you don't know shit

They dun goof'd

i feel like it wasnt so much that they were bullied. i feel like they were tired of life and saw the future as shit. they were growing up getting bored with their hobbies like video games. and didnt want to graduate and work the rest of their lives and probably figured they would never have gfs or get married so they did that.

Klebold isn't

/thread

nice boys. he killed stupid amerifats

You act like being called a faggot is justification for killing people who probably never bothered you. Neither of them were bullied seriously and Dylan actually had friends but they were just mentally ill and had bad upbringings. Now they're in hell

Harris was a sociopath that manipulated klebold to follow his path. Klebold had depression issues and that enabled him to flaws harris could exploit

Haha xD le /threaded omg /r/Sup Forums here i come

They did hit rock bottom

>now they're in hell
>implying such a place exists

Fuck off, Christfag.

trips for truth

Harris is pretty handsome
Klebold looks like the kid in Mask

It's an expression retard.
Those too sperg lords make me want too believe in God so I can rest easy knowing they're in the worst kind of hell.
Fuck off pretending like they're heroes for lulz same shit as harambe, people like you have ruined memes

Their balls have never touched, therefore it wasn't gay.

Two**

Fucking poser right here

RAAAAAGU THEY'VE BEEN THRU ENUF

Maybe when you get to heaven, it'll be wall to wall with choice memes. A paradise just for meme loving gay boys like you.

>mentally il.
> Implying that everyone who goes on a shooting spree is mentally il.

Is this faggot serious??.

eric - would fuck
dylan - maybe if I was drunk and having a dry spell

>Ex bully detected

so badass

>Projecting

>poser.
No that would be you now leave normie we hate your kind.

MLP trap addict confirmed.

What would you do to them if you somehow could go back in time, dismantle them and have them in a room all to yourself?

Give them the guns and tell them to have at it.

Just try and take out a few more before they take the coward's way out.

>Trap
Not into that gay shit.
>MLP.

how does me liking MLP have any sort of relevance faggot.

le edgy

>raging this hard over a commonly used Sup Forums meme
kek

You used the word edgy in your post, faggot.