Can anyone recommend any good 'antisocial' films along the lines of Network, Taxi Driver, Falling Down...

Can anyone recommend any good 'antisocial' films along the lines of Network, Taxi Driver, Falling Down? Really enjoyed them, particularly looking for films of that kind with good dialogue, I like misanthropic diatribes and I think Network had some excellent ones

Apocalypse Now is a good one. Go for the Redux.

not a lot of dialogue, but that's the point

Office Space

Pretty much any uwe boll film.

easy mode.

good thing you didn't talk about it.

Fight club.
American psycho.

The VVitch technically fits the bill

memento

This.

I think this would count. definitely puts me in a particular feel.

Natural Born Killers

it's ultimately anti-social

Look no further

Jack Nicholson in
- Chinatown
and
- Cuckoo's Nest
and of course
- The Shining

This one's worth a watch

Anything by Tarkovsky or Bergman.
Beautiful films, that make your realize the world would be a much nicer place without everyone else in it.

Redux is good, but the original has a certain cool feeling of inevitability. Though for antisocial dialogue purposes, you might be right.

seconded

that was a surprisingly great fucking movie

As it turns out Bobcat Goldthwait is a damn good writer/director.

I guess this counts, great movie either way

Man Bites Dog

A surprising amount of Woody Allen's work touches on some really dark themes....sometimes mixed in with jokes.

A few movies that give me the feels are:
- Manhattan
- Broadway Danny Rose
- Purple Rose of Cairo
- Crimes and Misdemeanors

I'm making an edit of Oblivion that's turning out nicely. I chopped all the dialogue out of it, and it's just basically a guy flying around pretty landscapes in his pretty ship, and so far, I'm surprised to find, that's all it needs to be. It's a completely visual movie, with pretty much no need for dialogue or drama, really. It helps that there's no character development or meaningful plot in the film to begin with. Also chopping off the obligatory "solves everything w/an explosion" ending helps it to not suck donkeyballs.

God Bless America

If you want to see someone offing ignorant people. Pretty much any cynics wet dream.

I loved this move, loved the mc

this

I just watch my home movies.
I go snowshoeing in the winter up around the heavily sculptured shoreline of lake superior, and make films of walking through the beautiful landscapes of ice formations and snow caves and out across the great hard expanse of the frozen superior sea