Human vs animals rekt

human vs animals rekt

As a vegan... ughh im not even going to open that gif... i ask you this... arent humas the real "animals" here

that just makes me feel really bad for the cat, im wondering why she isnt sedated

well youre the real faggot here

vegans. the only thing they love more than not eating animals is telling other people that they dont eat animals.

backstory?

nice bait

bait

cancer

I thought they did sedate, but halfway during the operation it woke up with this as a result. that's why you always have to pick lazy pets, they won't wake up

DELET THRED

get a sloth

if it gets hurt you can pull its guts out and it'll just honk at you

if God really wanted us to be vegetarians then he wouldn't of made the most powerful animals carnivorous

Looks like cancer or a large tumor.

>this kills the zebra

Fallacy

>wouldn't of

they did sedate the cat but these aren't professional veterinarians, some shitty country I heard, definitely not America. They didn't sedate it enough, they are handling the organ without care, they simply put a cloth over the cat, they're highly unprofessional. I forgot what I heard anons say what kind of operation this is.

> Elephants are carnivourous

>elephants are the most dangerous animals on earth
Fucking kek

I understand that if you fell down the stairs or something and broke your jaw why you have to be vegetarian, but as a choice I don't see why.

>thinks you can't eat meat with a broken jaw
Tuna salad is a thing dude.
Just pick your favorite meat, add some kind of sauce, and shred that bitch.

You replied to bait, how does it feel

>Being this retarded and vegan

does it make you feel better I caught my own fish and also cooked it? People have the right to do what they want.

kek

so vegetarians can't have sex, because that involves eating ass/cock/pussy. even though you're not literally biting off a piece you're still digesting a small amount of a live thing. Vegetarians = Virgins.

*mind blown*

whoa first time i see this one, good job op

I going to take a vague guess and say they did sedate it at first but something went wrong and it woke up in the middle of the operation

seriously, it doesn't look like torture but a operation

looks like a c-section (which is incredibly rare for a cat), but they did not use the correct anesthesia dose.

it seems they did not want the cat to be anesthetized

Well, yeah, because humans ARE animals. You just have morality and choice. People who eat meat are still primitive, imo. Worse than blacks. Willfully ignorant retards.