How do i overcome anxiety? I have severe anxiety

How do i overcome anxiety? I have severe anxiety.

I eat healthy and work out. I'm not interested in therapy or magic happy pills

guys, i have a mental health problem but am unwilling to take either of the only major available steps to cure mental health problems. wat du?

This

OP sounds like a fat woman saying "I would do anything to be thinner...except eating healthy or working out"

look, in all seriousness, op, therapy is actually far better than you realise. you have to get over the anxiety of going, but trust me, you're not the first person any therapist has seen with anxiety, and they know how to make you feel comfortable just walking in the door.

You would take the pills and go to therapy if it was severe enough.

The difference is working out and eating healthy is proven.

Paying some over paid shit head to pretend to care about me and taking medicine that either does nothing or makes you worse off isnt options

stop being a fucking pussy and either get over it or get help. there's no quick 1 response fix to any mental state, although anxiety seems like bs to me, since everyone gets anxious sometimes, and then some fags read about it online and want to relate with the broken losers and make it much bigger in their head

>over paid shit head to pretend to care about me
how's 6th grade treating you?

>buy the pills or pay a doctor

Jew shills pls go

holy shit you're retarded

God the amount of societal fuccbois in this thread is unreal
>>>>/traps/

You are gonna need to find out why its happening, the best way to do that is through journaling/meditation/talking to yourself(nope not kidding) and possibly writing a letter to yourself from a person or event that has caused it. If you're looking for adivce the worst place is Sup Forums that much I can tell you.

you could try mindfulness based stress reduction (a form of meditation). it helped me a bit coping with my depression and anxiety. also try to get out regularly. being with someone that you trust completely will help you feel more comfortable. visit a place where you feel safe. for me its a park nearby.

>"exactly what someone in the Jews' pocket would say"

keep it coming, you're not fooling anyone
fuck you for thinking you can brainwash us

I should add though that I am in therapy and on medication as well. I do sports, eat health and try to study (although its not easy with my condition). I think its the combination of *all* those things that make you feel better, not a single one. I really recommend you to visit a doctor. Give it some time and if it does not help you (meds start to work pretty fast if they work at all) you can just stop with it.

What in your life is causing this anxiety? What's going on to be anxious about?

Forgot something else. Meds are often just used to support you getting other things done. I could not start the medication, doctor's visits, lifestyle change and studying without some aid. The meds made that possible. At some point you will most likely do not need them anymore.

I just got prescribed Zoloft today for anxiety. I'm 36 and it's the first time I've ever been to a doctor for my issues, but my career hangs on me being able to approach strangers. He Zoloft might not be what I need, but it's where I'll start.

Anyone here taking it? What should I expect?

You overcome anxiety by reminding yourself that it is a fucking made up condition.

Everyone experiences anxiety for breif periods of time. To say you have a "condition" called anxiety is just a socially acceptable way of saying you are a fucking pussy with no spine.

Grow a pair and take control of your emotions, faggot.

Also, fuck all of you who are about to throw'edgy' comments out. I'd rather be arrogant and confident than "have anxiety"

It is like a game teach yourself to be more outgoing. Put all your stats in charisma and jump into convo's and make new friends. It won't always work but eventually you will master anxiety or die a wizard.

Just do the therapie fuckhead.
And you don't even need a doctor. I was in therapie by someone who just studied psychology and made a lot of other stuff. Not a dr.

Also i did not pay a penny more for it than the usual healthcare stuff everyone here pays, because i don't live in a 3rd world country.

It's all in your head