people.com/article/selena-gomez-time-off-anxiety-panic-attacks-lupus
youtube.com/watch?v=g6z_NfTe6SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aight

Name?

Jordyn Jones

Cutie

fuck you, choose a real woman, not some child, you weirdo

be as mean as you want user but it wouldn't stop me from making sweet love to chloe for hours every night and buying her the sweetest flowers for valentine's day

Chloe is not pretty

Is this enough woman for you?

>ywn have Jordyn show you her supreme flexibility, speed, and coordination in amazing dance session

Not bad shoopin skills

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY better, good choice user

Grande looks like a tree, no curves at all

That's why I wanna see her tight body thrown around by BBC

Hope she feels better

people.com/article/selena-gomez-time-off-anxiety-panic-attacks-lupus

do u like?

The only thing worth in this pic is the pizza

I dont get it

Translation: Selena is back on coke

Alright. I like Ari's ass/legs much more

Mmmmmmmm

Awesome celeb.

Maybe for ants, Sup Forums is for humans.

|Stop you idiot, no onde gives a fuck for her, shes ugly, looks like a child and you should kill yourself

Taylor dumped Loki :(

CUTE

fuck off you penis

No fucking way. Tay burning coal?

I carly fan hahahaha grow a penis you idiot

I fuck hate disney and nickelodeon, they fucked the whole country with those dipshit teenagers like selena, fuck you all

lel someone angry
go do some homework penis boi

I want to be ariana

Look, its a pig

The goddess that saved us from Taylor Swift by exposing her permanently.

Mean!

Kek. The valet's face says it all.

Why?

She's a sexy little slut isn't she

well hello there newfriend

She's such a goddess

Her eyes are scary

Mark of a newfag, trying to get people to believe that chloe is not gorgeous. It's not going to work again faggots no matter how many photoshops you post. Sure, tumblr got most anons to go along with the "maise is ugly" meme and the obviously trolltastic "Amy Schumer is gross" meme b ut seriously NO ONE is EVER going to legit think Chloe is not a 12/10 Also pic related another true 15/10 no matter what the neckbeards over on Sup Forums say

>33 seconds long
>2 seconds of it actually worth watching

Post more!

real?

It's about the build up to her juicy tits

If Schumer lost weight, she'd be pretty hot.

She's hot in any event. I want to make love to her while this plays. Oh yeah.... that's the good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=g6z_NfTe6SI

bump

Now we're talking
>Pour a drool of lube all over my hard dick
Fuck yeah
>Fapfapfapfapfapfap

sophie and maisie in belfast ready to start filming season 7

sophie should be back to redhead any day now if not already

Who gives a shit about that ugly slag, show me more maisie

Are they back fucking?

u can do better

Sophie is fucking Hailee

M-My magnificent m-mistress Jessica Alba i-is h-hands down the beauty queen of b-b-beauty queens a-and b-by this estate I-I have procured m-m-myself in a position above m-many m-men even though my beginnings were sm-small... I f-f-feel as though I-I h-hit the jackpot multiple t-times because surely a-as grand j-jackpots are given away on a yearly b-b-basis a-a woman of h-her quality c-can o-only come a-across once or twice a decade... I hope other m-men will understand th-this concept and not b-begrudge a man his f-fortune f-find for we a-all are striving to be m-more than we are a-and i-if by chance one common-cad l-like m-me succeeds well th-then that's th-the game o-of chance which we all partake in...

What? Did she dump Maisie?

Can't wait till her sex tape leaks at 18 "accidently"

Not sure if you're serious but I don't think they were ever together?

maisie was always just a fuck buddy

Mmmm. I'd love to watch her get fucked

I-I-I wish t-to g-give away m-my m-mistress now: first dubs can take her... No, just kidding, lol... B/people m-must strive t-to f-find their own g-grand lady: g-good l-luck t-to y-you from o-one who d-doesn't need i-it because h-he already h-has it...

You sure?

>yfw Emma dumped this

You sure?!

Michelle Jenneke

From m-my d-deepest archives I-I w-wish t-to share a-a special m-moment b-between us with b/... No that's not w-water... Sh-She thought the m-milkman w-was c-coming b-but I-I t-turned i-it a-around f-for her in a-a h-hurry... H-Her reaction w-was p-priceless... You're w-welcome...

Belfast. Yayyy

I want Emma to dom me

I'm not saying they haven't screwed around but Sophie and Hailee were actually dating I'm pretty sure. And I thought Maisie was straight but idk.