You wake up one morning as head of state of your cunt with total power and popular support. What do you do?

You wake up one morning as head of state of your cunt with total power and popular support. What do you do?

THROW ALL OF EM OUT

That didn't happen until the afternoon. I'll let you know tomorrow morning

Fap and go back to sleep

Hire good people to take care of the country.
Build a harem

Get franc gf asap. Listen to her sing mellow melodies...

Then itz simply off whit the heads of those who dare to get on my shieet.

>Drug war on Hell's Angels
>High speed passenger train line running up the interior Vancouver Island
>Take a higher cut of petrodollars and invest it in infrastructure
>Make it easier to start companies, make tax incentives to invest in Canada, work with America build a high speed train from Vancouver to Silicon Valley
>Build up the central city area of Victoria, BC, requiring every building to be exactly three stories and Haussmannian looking
>Pop the housing bubble with cheap public housing
>Give free housing to people with X amount of kids, to encourage a large population base
>Mandatory military conscription
>Give myself and native chiefs ability to bestow knighthood on people
>Give native chiefs ability to call in military to defend their land claims, in exchange for their unquestionable acceptance of the legitimacy of Canada
>Reform education system to be tougher, more Asian, two languages European style, become #1 country in the world for education, etc.
>Clean out the upper house, require members to actually attend meetings
>Build huge air force with lots of paratroopers
>Annex the North Pole
>Work with UK and NZ to make CANZUK passports, which allow open borders within the British empire
>Atomic bomb program
>Liberate Hong Kong

Make Canada great again.

>tfw suddenly king of a constitutional monarchy where the head of state has close to zero actual executive, judicial or legislative authority
Yeah, I'll probably just stay in and watch Netflix or something like that.

>You wake up one morning as head of state of your cunt with total power and popular support. What do you do?
I resign because I wouldn't know where to start. Running a country isn't fun.

t. someone with actual experience in government

this

deport all dindus, mudslimes, feminists etc to Afghanistan or some other shithole where they belong, and revoke their citizenship if they have one
no more "refugees"
east asian grills may come and go as they please
I'll personally review and accept/deny all other immigration applications

>Build a harem
also this

that's all

I... don't know.
I guess it would be nice to have all stolen money back somehow but it lies so comfortable in western banks and offshores, nobody will give it to us.

Well. I can invade Ukraine desu.
Get rid of ethnic mafias.
Close fucking borders with fucking -stans.

>actually i'd die in coup d'etat in 12 hours

>temporarily suspend voting rights
>reinstate mandatory military service
>put in place procedure of mass expulsion of all illegal immigrants. All legal immigrants, permanent residents and naturalised citizen who arrived in the last 80 years have to have their case reexamined
>descendants of immigrants (say, up to three generations) can lose their citizenship if they commit crime
>pass laws forbidding employment of foreigners over natives
>put in place many nativist policies aimed solely at natives
>renegotiate European Union treaties, using all the arguments France has (i.e, threats are not out of the picture)
>purge academia, the media, and the government of any traitors

That's all that comes to mind right now.

Give it back to the parliament after banning niggers, arabs, unions, all laws and taxes concerning alcohol tobacco and cars and making military service mandatory to attain permanent citizenship.

Annex Canada
Tell China that North Korea doesn't exist anymore and that the navy is about to have a bombing exorcise on certain islands in the South China sea.
Raise taxes on the rich
Make pre-k education free
Find people who know how to promote upward mobility and do what they say.
Plant a huge forest, chop it down, bury the wood and repeat.

demand virgins as concubines

Ecть cтapый дoбpый мeтoд дeдyшки Cтaлинa.

Heт, cпacибo. Зaчeм мнe yбивaть миллиoны pyccких? Я жe нe гpyзин. Я хoчy нopмaльнyю cтpaнy, для людeй.

>invade Ukraine
Stalin: give Ukraine more lands
>get rid of ethnic mafias
Stalin: bring the whole Caucasus in the Kremlin
>close fucking borders with fucking -stans
Stalin:create Kazakhstan and other stans

>hand power back
>rive rest of my life off of book sales, speeches and interviews

live*

conquer the world

make it as ethnically homogeneous as possible

some economic and legal reforms too

Delet Oslo

Firebomb major population centres. Emulate Pol Pot.

Delet this

Fuck all habsbourg and borbons, the great mistake of spain

Im so butthurt for ever

>Legalize mushrooms

>Give cops right to execute on sight anyone caught with fentanyl

>Restrict immigration to cute single ME girls fleeing their sexless lives in war torn countries to get PALE'D

Force Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and the United Kingdom into a Union with the United States

Adopt the Union Jack, move the capital to London.

Remove Marxists, LGBT, minorities, post Modernists and their influence on society.

Unfuck our urban planning, architecture, and infrastructure.

>Be Me
>Become Prime Minister
>Starts burning all muslims and untouchables to produce electricity, NSG can kiss my ass we don't need their Uranium anymore.
>Occupy Pookistan and Bangladesh and use their population to produce electricity.
>Keep moving both eastwards and westwards until their are no Muslims left.

Deport anyone oiriginating from a third-world country. Mobilize, Annex Sweden, kill all the non-finnish population there and now we have a shitton of more raw resources. Seek closer ties to Russia whilst securing alliances from other nordics and central europe.