ANGLOED.com

ANGLOED.com

Stop making a verb of every single word.

NONMEDALED.kek

ayy

kek

nice dubs too

>sports catered to the wealthy
>white people win
see you in the track events ;^)

>Bradley Wiggins
>wealthy

grew up in a single parent household on a rough london estate. he just doesn't yell about it like sambo's

MERKEL JUST MADE THE WALL 20 FT HIGHER

Five Eyes is powered by bicycles

How do you explain swimming? Is that only for the wealthy too?

>track events
>requiring a bucket of chicken nuggets at the end line for the runners to even compete

No thanks mate, I'll stick with civilised sports.

>white suburbs
>rough
tell that to the african who had to walk 2 miles to get his drinking water. then watch him win in track and feild

>owning a pool
>not for the wealthy
even if you made a shit argument that you could """"""train""""" is some boggy ass swamp a lot of poor countries are from desertous regions

Wiggins grew up in Kilburn which is a black area. It's a very apt name

>USA
>anglo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it's more African than it is "anglo"

What did I tell you about using my wifi Jamal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc

Your math is as good as your oral hygiene

GBBTFOTBQHFAM

>inb4 bants folder

What makes you think all track athletes have a rubber track to train on? Only track athletes who win also use professional tracks to train on, just like swimmers use professional pools. Your argument is shit.

maths*

you can run any time you have legs. pretty hard to swim in a lake thats frozen or doesnt exist. My argument isnt shit youre just retarded

It's just a matter of time till you turn into another negroid/mongoloid infested hole. Even these days you won't be able to reach top 5 without your mixed hordes

oh no will someone think about my per capitas......

Right because so many of our black athletes just run on the street. Fuck off faggot, all of our track athletes train on pro tracks. You're a numale faggot hillary voting beta male limp wristed little bitch.

Have you really never seen somebody running down the street? I mean I guess if you live in some shithole warzone like detroit you might have a point. People run/jog/train in my streets every day, myself included. Was that really your whole argument that you cant run on a sidewalk? wew lad

Dude watch rocky he runs through the street then up those stairs. rocky was poor af but he made due punching frozen hams and shit and would have won gold if he didnt turn pro too early