ITT: Albums to cut your wrists to

ITT: Albums to cut your wrists to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Is this album any good? I love TDAGARIM but this one's artwork always kept me from checking it out

>this one's artwork always kept me from checking it out

explain

It's horrendous album art, what needs to be explained?

so the music isn't worth listening to because you don't like the art? are you autistic?

it's worth checking out if you love TDAGARIM

not him but i do the same and ye i think i might be a little bit autismo

I mean put it this way. The album cover looks like a boys large t shirt on the clearance rack at zumiez in the mall, I listened to the album, and it pretty much sounds exactly like what I described.

>Having preconceived notions about an album because of the picture on the front

I'd bet heavily that you're underage

Isn't that almost the purpose of album art?

Nah, plenty of great albums have highly simplistic cover art that says next to nothing about the music in general

Without listening to the music it is absolutely impossible to not have a preconceived notion about what the album contains when you simply have the album art. You have no other basis to judge the album on, and you will judge it, no matter how many times you tell yourself otherwise.

Besides the fact, it still is about the most god awful album art I have ever seen, and the music is just as bad.

>You have no other basis to judge the album on

Which is why you listen to the fucking album. Were you not just saying that the artwork itself kept you from listening to the album in the first place?

Not him, and I don't even agree with him as I like the album and its cover art, but what he was saying was that if you know nothing about the album's sound before you listen to it then you're going to judge (or at least make some assumption albeit obviously not a legitimate way to gauge the quality of an album) how good/bad it will be when you do listen to it by its art.

>Were you not just saying that the artwork itself kept you from listening to the album in the first place?
I was
>Which is why you listen to the fucking album
I have
>You have no other basis to judge the album on
Before you listen to the music, you don't

How hard is this?

That's fine. Dislike the art or dislike the music, those are matters of opinion.

Yet said that the art itself prevented him from even listening to the music at all, which is just plain fucking stupid

>Listen to the fucking album
>I have

Which is it? You listen to the album in the last 30 minutes?

Oh, yeah you're right. That's pretty fucking stupid

No? I listened to it about 4 years ago when I liked that kind of music.

You're pretty much arguing with three different anons saying three different things haha, stop getting confused

>haha oh I contradicted myself? that was a different user!

This is one user

>Listen to the fucking album
>I have
This is a different user

How autistic can Brand New's fanbase get?

read the first two statements of please

Will you calm down now?

And? What about them

are you or aren't you

I am

so you were just taking credit for dumbshit posts that weren't actually yours, got it.

How? I don't understand

A statement you claimed in

how about hair cuts to cut yourself to?

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

Once again, these are NOT the same anons.

This user said that the album art has kept them from checking the album out

This user (me) encountered the same problem, which was the album art preventing me from checking the album out years ago. I eventually did listen to the album, and did not like it. This is one user (me) (also ) chipping into another anons ( who is ) ideas about what is preventing them/why they haven't listened to the album. Do I need to explain this much more?

What's the appeal of cutting yourself? I've cut my legs to see how much it hurt but it wasn't a particularly interesting experience.

hitting your head on something is much better and won't leave scars (depending on how hard you hit your head of course)

t. retard

I've always really liked the Deja album art. Especially the background colors and the birds. Almost relaxing.

The brain categorize "pain" on many different levels. If you are experiencing intense mental pain, Invoking physical pain on yourself will focus your mind on that and draw you away from the mental pain. It's a fair trade off.

I used to cut myself for attention. The pain was just a side effect. This was back in my really angsty days so don't expect logic.

ok that's hilarious 2bh

Giles Corey is more appropriate I think
Deathconsciousness is more apocalyptic and less intensely personal (and slightly better imho) but both are pretty unbelievable

ive heard it gets some people off, like a bdsm type thing