Feminine penis thread

feminine penis thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Buengna-Balloon-Time-Helium-Tank/dp/B0078UDR2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472603503&sr=8-1&keywords=helium tank
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New thread, woot

my butt gets gendered female everytime

Masturbating in panties?

i'd spend hours just eating that ass

I feel ya on that

We need more op

so you think i have a #cool butt??

hey, that's quite the butt. how do you get it to be so round?

ok

Any French traps ? I want a taste

so where is that sexy boy on the west coast? i wish i could find someone over here near nc. my fat cock aches for a fem ass while my big hands play

the perfect ass.

Mostly genetics. Lol, but eating rice and stuff like that helps

only our lord & savior jesus christ had the perfect ass.

you on hrt?

Mental disorder thread*

>tfw will never be white and have a shiny pink butthole
i hate this ;__;

Friday will be the second week down ^~^

I'll bet you do. That is a fantastic ass. Well done.

Cute! Moar? This got me hard

You have such a cute face I wanna kiss at it. ^^

You can tell its the US time to rock /b.

First 5 threads were cock related. Faggots.

Last post, haha, take easy everyone
Why thank ye ;-)
Oh thanks ^~^

what race are you?

if that's you, you are insanely cute. i wouldn't worry about skin color or anything fam

oh shit, congrats!! in my opininon you already pass, lucky you.. i really want to start hrt soon, how long did you have to wait to get your hands on some girl pills?

I'm sorry to say this, but I would spend hours kissing those perfect lips :)

Got em the day I saw doc, so like... A week of waiting for appointment. Fair tidings to you darlin, I wish you luck

nigger

Please :3 let me have your perfect body.

Thats just a dude in socks

Would b fuck me?

Come on more ass pics. I can't believe it's so smooth. All the skin is. I request more ass.

did i say it wasn't??

Ke

thanx i moisturize

big fan of your stuff if this is actually you

Take care! See you another time perhaps.

So do it but it's not that good. Not a trap though. Got anymore legs or ass pics?

sure hun was thinking about taking new pics tonight anyways
mixed but mostly french/asian
aww thanks

Why are you doing this?

Off to an hero/suicide?

Remember trapfahs.

Livestream your death. Its the ultimate in attention whoring

Fellow trap here and I am desparately jealous of how cute your ass is.

>mixed but mostly french/asian
you mean mostly nigger you shitskin

Not as sexy or smooth.

mutant

thanks heres more

Dude, just die already

Legit diamonds, keep posting, I wanna cum

here's me tied up hehe

6. Suffocation

How it's Done: You've decided that your life is in disarray and you can no longer stand the pressure. One way to end it all is to encase your head in a plastic bag and asphyxiate yourself. Or, if you're really ready to go, nitrogen or helium directly inhaled is useful.

you think you could hit me up with a link to your undies and dress thing? i want @_@

5. Carbon Monoxide Inhalation

How it's Done: It's all so difficult and the full weight of the world is seemingly square upon your shoulders. You've decided to go to the great beyond and you are going to lock yourself in a car, in a closed garage with the engine running and go to sleep. Or, if you have any appliance that puts of CO, that'll do.

3. Hanging

How it's Done: It's all over. Nothing in life seems to make it worth living any more. You can acquire a length of rope and construct yourself a noose, which is, by the way, considered a deadly weapon if tied correctly. Once built, wrap one end securely around something high: a rafter or a ceiling fan, and leap, head fastened within the loop, from a chair. Or, if you're short of rope, anything strong enough to support your weight from your neck can be employed.

i hear asphyxia by plastic bag is extremely painful, while helium is one of the most painless ways to go.

2. Drug / Alcohol Overdose

How it's Done: The pressure and stress of daily routines has beaten you down for the final time. Within your medicine cabinet lies the answer to your extermination: prescription and over-the-counter meds. A huge mouthful can do you right in. Or, to speed along the process, couple your target pills with a few swigs of alcohol. Many of our favorite musicians have chosen this route. Even alcohol alone, in extreme excess can kill you.

you're a big guy

I WANT YOU

1. Gun Shot

How it's Done: One of the most often achieved forms of suicide is by gun shot. Generally a head shot is desired since its results are 99 percent effective, however a chest shot can be equally as devastating.

Dont lie, that's a girl.
Also which deranged degenerate likes this tit-binding shit? The tits look like fucking dicktips in this pic and completely ruin the girl.

Do it

i am a girl tehe

7. Jumping

How it's Done: Pondering the emptiness in one's life can be a painful experience. Yet, when it all seems so overwhelming, you might decide to plummet from a significant height to your own death. Leaping from a building to the pavement below is quite lethal, and popular. However, romantics may choose to use a cliff over jagged rocks. Or bridges.

Gimme all them 8s

push me over the edge please

amazon.com/Buengna-Balloon-Time-Helium-Tank/dp/B0078UDR2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472603503&sr=8-1&keywords=helium tank

8. Exsanguination

How it's Done: Frequently the most obvious way to rapidly harm one's self yet pass on relatively slowly, is to slit the wrists or the carotid, radial, ulnar, or femoral artery. Using a sharp implement is the easiest way to go. Razors or knives are popular. Contrary to popular belief, the effective method for this is not to cross the wrist, but to draw the blade up the forearm (as is evident in the photograph above). This is the same way Japanese perform Jigai (women) and Seppuku (men), although their's is often for more spiritual purposes.

6. Suffocation

How it's Done: You've decided that your life is in disarray and you can no longer stand the pressure. One way to end it all is to encase your head in a plastic bag and asphyxiate yourself. Or, if you're really ready to go, nitrogen or helium directly inhaled is useful.

Hey, I've jerked off to her before several times.

4. Poisoning

How it's Done: Romeo and Juliet had it down when, once seeing the other presumably dead, the other fatally poisons himself. Taking a substance internally not meant to be done so can be considered poisoning: cleaners, industrial fluids, diazepam, cyanide, and the like.

9. Electric Shock

How it's Done: Sometimes the thought of continuing to live in a world inundated with problems and insurmountable issues results on one wanting to die by electric shock. Something as simple as jamming a utensil in a wall outlet, to the more notable dunking an appliance in an occupied bathtub, can result in death by electric shock.

Results From Failure: Deep burns from 500-1000 volts, ventricular fibrillation at 110-220 volts, and severe neurological damage.

3. Hanging

How it's Done: It's all over. Nothing in life seems to make it worth living any more. You can acquire a length of rope and construct yourself a noose, which is, by the way, considered a deadly weapon if tied correctly. Once built, wrap one end securely around something high: a rafter or a ceiling fan, and leap, head fastened within the loop, from a chair. Or, if you're short of rope, anything strong enough to support your weight from your neck can be employed.

You make want to buy a butt plug.

Totally not gay in the slightest. But would rim, fuck, and cum all over that ass