Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FE4SYPAoHKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bran mindrapes Hodor in the show until he becomes retarded
>Hodor assrapes Bran in real life until he becomes retarded

Like poetry

hot

He's over 16 now. They've probably fucked him.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kristian Narim is known to be THE most hung guy in television, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Liam Neeson. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Issac's boypussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Kristian barely able to force it past the knob, and Issac moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his prostate.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on Kristians throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Can't a guy be a big gay mentor for a teenage boy? It's not impossible to set proper boundaries in a relationship.

Just because you faggots have no self control and can't spend 20 minutes online without rubbing one out to your "waifu" doesn't mean the rest of the world is like that.

It's 2016. Let the boy have a big gay mentor.

They're both of legal age. Who cares if they are fucking?

Hobals

Hold my balls

I do because it is degenerate

>isnt pulling out of me that easy

KEK

HORMOR

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Hodor is known to be THE most hung guy in Westeros, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like a valyrian steel sword", with gargantual thickness that would rival a giant. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Bran.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. I can just imagine him begging for it, with Hodor barely able to force it past the knob, and Bran moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his prostate. The orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on Hodor's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria...

I bet he still wanks to the memory of it.

Why do 16+ virgins always make it so easy to spot them?

HOLD THE BALLS

>He's over 16 now
so they've STOPPED fucking him. too old for hollywood

IT'S 2016 YOU FAGGETS

why does this make me erect
im not even gay

Has he ever been in a Hollywood film?

I didn't know he was gay?

If they're a teenager its not gay.

What is he trying to convey with this?

Source?

Do you think Hordor fucking brans boipussi all those months when he passed out in the tree?

no. butt boys just get passed around high rollers in the business. its what they do. i should know. i used to be a high roller. i was friends with all the big names. i was taken to a party on a yacht on international waters. asian women brought a young boy to my room. he was nude and afraid. shaking and sniffling a bit like if he had been crying. i was that boy. i will never forget the fear and disgust and pain of being the sex slave of old jewish men

They've been fucking sine they left Winterfell.

Could you be that boy for me?

dont make light of my trauma

Honestly that sounds like bullshit. A lot of these "pedo" Hollywood parties turn out to be just legally aged twinks and rent boys. One of the "children" who accused Bryan Singer was 26 at the time he was "molested."

There's nothing light about my traumatizing dick.

As-salamu alaykum, brother

Yeh, someone posted a story about getting assblasted by him

The Greeks, the Muslims, the Japanese, the 19th century English. It has been the view of many great empires.

Yeah he literally came out as gay.

Link?

>Honestly that sounds like bullshit
>being a high roller with powerful connections
>and also the same little fuckboy slave
i mean, you're right? but you're also stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=FE4SYPAoHKY
So he's gay right?

He evolved.

Fuck off mohammed

In Islamic world we execute homosexuals. In the west they marry.

Sure you do. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

That's only common in some parts of northern Pakistan. Gay marriage is allowed in almost all of the west.

>i was that boy.
Bravo Nolan

>they

please dont be a fagget enabler

Shouldn't you be strapping on a vest?

Shouldn't you be marrying another man?

isn't that how you guys eat ice lollies and lollipops ?

What do you mean "you guys"?

What do YOU mean "you guys"?

I'm asking what the insinuation was behind "you guys"