Ask a hebephile anything

Ask a hebephile anything

what's it like being a pedophile?

I only like post pubescent

so what's it like being a pedophile lol?

why don't you know esperanto?

Amazing. So smooth and innocent

You and everyone who ever everybodied

Kek

Do you like it al dente?

If it was legal, would you fuck teen girls, or are they as dumb as they are hot?

This. This + little

Nope, I'm gay

Then you're not a hebephile. You're just a faggot.

You're probably right

Non-faggot hebephile here, when i was in college i dated a girl who was 17 (age of consent was 16) and i was 24. It was amazing, if i could i would date far younger.

Girls starting high school are young enough to have that pure affection that older girls lose, and they can be cute without coming off as an air headed bimbo. I'd say 14 is probably my preferred age, which honestly when most guys start looking at a girl in a sexual way anyways so i don't know why people have an issue with it.

How many kilo joules of energy per kilo gram can water hold?

Good god

99% of men on the planet are hebephiles even if they don't admit it. Any man who says he's never been somewhat turned on by a hot looking 14 year old is a liar.

Why do people like who are so inclined to like children, try to use like a buzzword like hebephile or bebephile or whatever, just straight up say you're into under aged kids, maybe that shit works on people equally up themselves as you, but everyone knows you're just a straight up weirdo, like, understand you're not in some sexual subcategory, I've known people who liked kids they just say it like it is, you have to hide behind this word, does calling it a heebyjeebyphile make you feel less like an actual predator of the young and weak?

Does giving your pedophilia a special scientific name make you feel better? Because you will die a justly horrible death by a parent or at your own filthy hand regardless

Yes it does

Sage + Die

Dubs confirms. KYS

I fully own up to wanting to be with girls who are nowhere near my age or maturity. I've never said this to someone in person only because the social stigma i would have to deal with is so great. I would imagine that i'd lose a ton of the people around me if i outed myself. But im not trying to fool myself by justifying it in any way. I don't act on my attractions even though i don't consider them wrong only because of the stigma and the law. If i could get away with it and people didn't look down on me then i wouldn't waste another minute with old useless women.

Why is the death justified?

A couple things with that:

There is a categorical difference between sexual attraction to infants (nepiophilia) and post adolescents (hebephilia), for instance. You'd be hard pressed to say they are both equal on natural and/or moral grounds.

Secondly, just because someone may be attracted to teens below the age of consent (or even pre-pubescent children, for that matter) doesn't make them a predator. I never have, and never would, engage in sex with someone under the age of consent, even if I find certain 14 year olds attractive.

And I doubt you can honestly say you've never once in your life been turned on by a hot looking 14 year old. So welcome to the club.

you are hot, wish you raped me when i was younger

see

Someone take this tread to the next level already

Piece of shit fag.

how old are you? since i was little i had a fetish for older men molesting me

This.

Also i feel like most of the people who rage so hard about how pedo's will burn in the fiery pits of hell etc. are actually just guilty about seeing their 13 year old cousin in the pool one day and get hard.

the feeling is perfectly natural, you're only a monster if you take advantage of them.

fuck that

Why?

Am i wrong?

a+ im laughing pedophiles will make up shit to make themselves feel better about preying young boys/girls

you're not wrong

As a rational being, no. I don't think OP is a rational being though, needs help.

Because looking and fantasies are conoletely equal to raping them.
Fucking faggot

Trololololo

You're done kiddo. It's bedtime. Try not to feel too guilty about masturbating to Nickelodeon tween shows.

thank dan schneider for that

dear god do you guys actually find this attractive?

she's just a kid. I genuinely feel bad that you don't know what it's like to feel normal. People like you believe that every straight male is a hebephile, while in reality you're all broken and in denial.

looking at young kids who are more developed and LOOK grown-up and feeling horny is one thing, as long as you realize "holy shit no way is my dick going in there"

its another to get down with minors when you're over 20

no i think its just genuinely unattractive

Because fantasizing about getting fucked by a dude and sucking dick doesn't make you gay if you haven't done it. Fuck off with your excuses. It's still disgusting to even fantasize about. All you faggots do is scream and cry and pitch a fit that you're not one type of disgusting piece of shit, you're a completely different but actually exactly the same type of disgusting piece of shit. "I'm not a pedo, I'm hebe" "I'm not into one kind of underage children, I'm into another kind"

You look eerily similar to me. It's freaking me out

isn't the age determined by culture though? so there is no definitive right and wrong on the topic. (although, obviously, there are outliers such as such as saudi arabia.) only vouching for hebe somewhat. pedo is too young.

I don't give a shit what culture says age of consent is. If you're sexually attracted to children who look like children, you're a disgusting piece of shit.

Hehe

Why?

I know I am

This you?

Just want to point out. The problem is that "children who look like children" is massively subjective. Age of consent is widely different because this is not some objective measure. Also, for most of history, once you were around for a bit over a decade, you weren't a child anymore. There wasn't any of this namby pamby "teenager" bullshit. You got to your teens and you were an adult, period. Granted, you were often in a apprentice/journeyman role, but that was due to experience rather than strictly age. (Or you were married and already having kids. )

I do find that genuinely attractive. Why is this something to be despised? Its just what i would prefer as a mate. It feels perfectly normal to me.

If i never take advantage of a little girl, why is being attracted to them automatically make me a piece of shit?

You look really familiar?? Do u live in Oregon, Colorado, or Indiana?

>"I'm not a pedo, I'm hebe" "I'm not into one kind of underage children, I'm into another kind"

Really - it's all the same, huh? So you're honestly saying that a man having sex with a toddler is on the exact same moral standing as a man having sex with a 15 year old?

Are you honestly saying that?

Have you ever considered waxing?

How do you meet a 17 year old at 24?

Yes, but I think it would hurt too much

I was a senior in college and she graduated early from high school. She had turned 17 like three months before i met her.

Tagged wrong post