Hey Sup Forumsernie supporters:

Hey Sup Forumsernie supporters:

If you had to choose between Trump or Hillary, who would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God Emperor Trump

Trump, easy

Trump. Hands down. And I want him to win, badly.

Don't want to get cucked by the Clintons twice.

Trump Pence.

Trump for sure

trump, id rather someone who lies about caring about our country than someone who openly cares more about others than ours

Definately Trump, you can not expect us to back Bernie, believe what he says then fall neatly in line for a woman who represents everything we hate.

The best candidates were:

1.- Bernie
2.- Cruz
3.- Trump
99.- Hillary

This thread is awesome. Go Trump!

>inb4 shilling arrives

Voted for Bernie
Already donated to Hillary

Trump is at least not already planning out how to sell America down the river, so he'll end up doing less damage.

This picture was taken in the mid 1980s in Argentina and is not of Christopher Stevens. You really need to stop downloading the pics your mum shares on facebook.

#cantstumpthetrump

Hillary, obviously

Bernie supporters were registered Democrats, dummy

Trump, all the way. Fuck Killary.

That does not mean it did not happen, you 'tard. Im sure your Hillary-Handler has told you that images leave a lasting impression than words.

Bengazi happened, Hillary let it and lied about it.

Donald Trump for President.

Trump has already sold out America with every opportunity he has had

Even Republican POLITICIANS will vote for Hillary because they know how damaging Trump will be.

wow. POLITICIANS. REAL POLITICIANS! it's not like they are a part of the establishment or anything.

Trump. Because fuck it. Burn it down.

Actually, it's because they don't know how damaging Shillary will be

republicans are not voting for him simply because they didnt get there candidate to win
if cruz had won the people wouldnt have voted for him because *insert any of the other primary candidates* didnt win
democrats will vote for someone they dislike to make sure republicans lose where republicans wont vote unless its there guy or the the other guy agrees to do what they want completely.

Used to be Bernfag. Now on Trump train.

Trump is part of the establishment as well.

He's donated to the Clinton Foundation and has been a regular supporter of establishment politics before he decided to go for a better "Apprentice" contract.

bernie has always been anti 1% im not saying trump is in the %1
but no true bernie supporter would ever vote for trump

Use a Benghazi picture, then.

>Is cheaper to make things abroad
>Trump as a buisinessman makes things abroad
>Tells America that he will make it expensive to make things abroad
>Shows America that there will be tarrifs for importing things that can be made in the US
>Is not retarded and going to bankrupt himself appealing to liberal pinkos like you
>Is literally the reasons he is rich, buy low, sell high
>Doing otherwise is retarded

>don't know
They've been whining about Hillary long before it was cool, you little fad-joiner

It's funny how Trump's supporters know nothing about Republicans.

All True Scotsm*cough* Bernie Supporters must be voting Third Party, then.

I agree more with Hillary standpoints. BUT, KEYWORD BUT I know all she is doing is trying to pander and use Bernie's ideas. She doesn't give a shit about anyone and is a big bold face corrupted liar. I think the damage of trump will be less than killary

hilldog. trump is against drugs and NASA and i like both of those things. hillary says she's for drug decriminalization and increasing NASA's budget.

trump wants to increase military funding, hillary wants to decrease it.

trump wants to get rid of planned parenthood and abortion, hillary is for it.

trump is a bit of an ignorant asshole and takes pride in his ignorance. hillary is a liar but so fucking what everybody is a liar.

>makes things abroad because it's cheaper
>says he'll change things to make it more expensive
>doesn't use expensive domestic labor already
>you're actually stupid enough to believe him
???

didnt hillary post her tax returns shes not in the %1 shes just the establishment which is why some would vote or some are just not voting for noone

Reluctantly going with Hillary, but a piece of me is thinking Johnson or Stein but I can't get past the "wasted vote" argument.

I didn't say Hillary wasn't negligent in Benghazi, there's evidence she was, but there's no proof whatsoever that he was raped or tortured...what's the point peddling a fake photo with fake info just to try to make your point more dramatic? All witness evidence says that he succumbed to smoke inhalation and died in a Benghazi medical centre of cardiac arrest after losing consciousness. This just epitomises American politics' complete disinterest in facts. No one in the rest of the world can understand your obsession with this narcissistic man and this is an example of a good reason why.

Trump for Purge 2016
>Jp
I feel if we want to make a larger impact during our presidential elections to ensure that the majority will of our state voters is carried into the electoral college, we should focus on city/state elections to eject representatives into office who will pass state legislation requiring electors to vote according to the will of the state's voters.

Trump

Supported Bernie all the way up until he betrayed us at the DNC. Now I am voting Trump.

All but one of my Bernie friends are voting Trump now. The other one is not even voting lel.

/thread

If some foreigner insults president Trump on twitter we could be at war the next day.

He's far too emotional and erratic to be trusted with the world's most powerful military.

A lot of samefaggery in this thread. I wish they brought back ID's

yea im just happy trump made everyone realize a two party system is shit

>that self-righteous libtard who jumps out to argue with the woman

Had that happen to me at a Bush rally in 04 after I fucked up a Kerry sign.

Its only smart to grease the corrupt polititions when you own a global business

>This guy paid off a crooked politician.
>Instead of electing him, we should elect that same politician who takes money from various billionaires.
Bruh

Does that change what happened, fucknut?

I'm voting Hillary and every single person I know who supported Bernie is doing the same.

Where the fuck ARE you Trump supporters? Are you all in Russia or something?

Trump explains why you should vote for him:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

2020, Gary Johnson could end up taking down Hillary. I could see it, especially if Hillary keeps pissing off voters like me. If she fails to deliver on the stuff Bernie moved her towards, we won't vote for her again.

You mean like how you're lying to yourself, country, and fellow man by voting a crook into office? Hope the money you make from shekle posts is taken from you by a gay refugee with a gun.

If you've ever had any kind of government clearance (ie military or intelligence of some sort) and have been assigned in washington d.c. you'd know that after their congressional sessions the dems and republicans that we are led to believe hate each other actually host dinner parties together and get drunk in each others company. During the day, they are enemies. At night, they are one big family of the elite political class... no one "gets" them like they get each other. Or so they believe.

Washington D.C. is a red carpet event. It's sickening when you see the truth.

>we should elect a BILLIONAIRE instead
>surely he won't stack the deck in his own favor
CHUMP
H
U
M
P

I'm voting Hillary because it's 2016 aND IT'S ABOUT TIME we hAD A WOMAN PRESIDENT

>Implying a person willing to pay bribes won't be willing to take them.

This

no, they had to get off the computer because they have school in the morning

I know what you mean.

Good.

It looks like she'll be a president who gets things done.

It's fucked up that I sort of agree with you.

see that's the thing. At this point if you vote for Hillary there's a good chance your voting for not trump, whereas voting for trump is a vote for trump

The whole situation reminds me of that Simpsons episode where the choice was between 2 aliens. Why vote for either one. You know what the first choice was anyway but the rich win, as always. There's no democracy and that was proof.

Does the fact that Republican politicians endorse Hillary over Trump really count as bait to you?

my wife says to vote for hillery . i dont really care nemore tho so ill just do it .

>hurr durr wasted vote

Your vote doesn't make a difference individually anyway, so you might as well vote for a candidate you actually support.

i guess an ignorant xenophobe is the best option then.

its not like my one vote matters, regardless.

if the american populous wants Trump, they'll have him.

i'm sure it will be four years of the same sort of shit, regardless of which candidate gets elected.

I'll probably vote for Stein or Johnson, but only because Hillary has already won

The "wasted vote" argument is an expression of fear that the arguer's candidate is a shitbag unfit for office.
That's also the reason "not voting for X is a vote for Y."

Why, dear shill, probably looking for info on the main demographics of this board, i wouldn't vote for either of them.

I vote Trump

Simply because that fucking sellout wants ppl to vote Hillary

Both candidates are shit. The difference is, we know what kind of shit we'll get from hill-dawg, and that shit stinks to the high heavens. Trump might still surprise us by blundering into something brilliant

these 'made in blah blah' pictures do nothing but prove Donald Trump's point that china and mexico dominate the production industry. He is a business man at the end of the day

instead of voting for the one you hate the least, just leave it up to other people to decide for you!

>someone who already takes bribes is better than someone who i think might take bribes.

heh heh heh

I'm not voting for Trump because he said Americans make too much money.

Don't see that on your cute little chart.

Yeah because he's really been in the poor house lately.
You must be literally retarded. As it stands now, he is profiting off of our poor trade deals. Instead of keeping quiet and letting it happen, he brought attention to it and based his whole campaign on bringing jobs back to the United States. He's really stacking that deck.

>wasted vote
IT'S NOT WASTED YOU GODDAMNED RETARDS

You don't vote 3rd party to WIN, Jesus fucking Christ is this your first fucking election???

Third parties ONLY need 5% of the popular vote to win public funding. That's the kind of money that COULD lead to an actual win, but only if you goddamned pussies grow some actual fucking BAAAAALLLLLLSSSS.

That phenomenon is called an "echo chamber."

>reading comprehension
>you

>1.- Bernie
>2.- Cruz

Faulty nigger alert

Yeah because republican politicians always have the best interest of the people in their minds.

Hillary because Trump is a sack of shit

this is what we need more of! more unbiased REAL facts.

i hate how i have to hear information from a source that clearly supports the election of one of the candidates while bashing the other one. why is it so hard to find pure, honest information like the stuff in this picture???

This only addresses the main arguments against Trump, I couldn't find one with literally every complaint anyone has ever made about him.

I did not know this. So Libertarians are going to receive public funding after this election based on Johnson's 7% polling? This may change my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

Corrupt the Record in the house.

kek

You mean you really think your votes matter? And not the super delegates?

>dominate production industry BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE KEEP GIVING THEM BUSINESS

Trump claims he'll change things, but there is nothing stopping him from using American labor RIGHT NOW.

You are a pathetic chump if you think he's going to do anything at all for you, ever.

>Bangladesh
>dominating our industries
Just GTFO you goddamned piece of shit

You logic is fucking retarded

>Hilary Clinton: "Fucking kikes"

My top candidates this election are:

#1) Bernie Sanders
#2) Rand Paul
#3) Gary Johnson
#4) Jill Stein
#5) Donald Trump

Everyone else is straight garbage.

Hilary and it's not even a hard choice. I'd rather vote for a moderate republican than a thin-skinned little bitch.