I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.

Thanks for spreading the word. Shame you sound like a protestant cuck. You should see the light of Orthodoxy OP, you will be liberated.

>God is real the bible say so. The bible tell the truth because god wrote it.
Logic loop detected

There's a certain scene in the show Mr Robot that basically makes all religious people look like complete idiots. just putting that out there

Spot on mate!

kek

God's little work shop

Now that's a savior i would follow.

Behold, I knock. Open your door and let's snort coke off a hookers ass?

Can you please take the word of the Lord serious Sup Forums.

I knew a lady who came from Duluth
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth
She went to her grave just a little too soon
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July
Now the people cry and the people moan
And they look for a dry place to call their home
And try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils
Fight to claim them for their own

I'm not saying the christian god doesn't exist, but I sincerely doubt the word of any being that seeks to impose a debt on me for merely existing. As if that were some great gift. I struggle and sweat and hurt everyday, sure if I were merely an unthinking mass of my composite elements I wouldn't feel joy or contentment, but neither would I be bound by my biology to strive against the end of conciousness. There would be no me.

I feel the act of existing and the maintainance of my existence is cost enough for the benefits. It's the price of admission on this ride, and all rides end. I don't live for some afterlife of eternal peace, peace is an end to motion, to change and growth, an end to life. Eternal peace and joy is another term for death, for only through suffering do we experience what it is to be alive. Only theough the exertion of or will on the universe to overcome the hardships and challenges of our existence do we affirm that existence. A world of absolute harmony, of eternal joy, is anathema to a living being. If I have a soul, I can think of no worse fate than for it to be sent to a christian concept of "heaven".