Antoine Griezmann has £85m release clause

So apparently Griezmann has a £85million release clause in his contract, it's been revealed.

One of the hottest strikers in Europe, proved himself for Atletico & for France in the Euros.

25 years old, literally hasn't even hit his prime yet and is already doing that well.

Who wouldn't pay 85M for him? That's literally the same as paying 30M for a striker like Drogba back in 2004 due to football inflation.

I'd rather have Griezmann for 85, rather than Pogba for 100 considering how rare strikers are nowdays.

>Chelsea fan
>Hoping we splash the 85 on him, and then sell Diego Costa back to Atleti for like 40m

Wonga plz dat little and large frenchies partnership

That's only if he wants to go there and is very questionable one player would want to go to a clearly inferior team

pogba was £87M
and pogba is 23
and mu has 3 better strikers thant griezman

Zlatan and.......

rooney and martial

anyone who could afford him wouldn't need him, like chelsea

there's no way martial is better than Griezmann and Zlatan and Rooney are probably off to mls for retirement.

#madness

only the second biggest choker behind Higuain, I wouldn't want him on my team

I don't think he wants to leave though.

>he thinks Costa is 40 mil

lol

Kek he's 27 years old, just entering his prime years.

World class striker if he didn't get suspended so frequently and avoided getting injured or fucking around with the manager, and didn't turn up to pre-season overweight.

The talent is definately there and if he had someone to properly look after him (I hope Conte can) then he's a world class striker in the same league as Aguero / Lewandowski etc.

delusion

>world class striker if this list of things that happen frequently didn't happen

KEK

Costa is at least 35 tbphwyf

my sides

>Chelsea fan

I fucking hate summer, brings all the crusty left wing teenagers out. Go back to /r/soccer and stay there

He is going to Arsenal m8

>world class striker

so much cringe. He's an awful striker, a genuinely awful striker who would be playing for a mid table club if he didn't have le edge to him

Money talks, Pogba did the exact same thing.

Do It Nasser

kek

kek
Never been to /r/soccer/ in my life, I'm extremely right wing if anything and have a season ticket. I wonder what club you support.

I wonder if you're a Liverpool fan.

He's a great striker and if you've seen him play in the 2nd half of the season, or the 14/15 season then you will know that he's a world class striker.

Seems to me like everyone who doesen't support Chelsea hate him because 1. he either turned them down (Liverpool fans) or 2. he's an alpha male that bullies your team

Griezmann to Manchester United next summer to replace Rooney desu

>Ibra/Rashford
>Martial - Griezmann - Mkhi
>Pogba - WHO
Scary desu

Not even looking at the fact that Ibrahim will get exposed this season, he won't have another season in him

Let's see fucking retard.

>85M is his release clause
>you pay it if atletico don't want to negotiate
>only the player can deposit his own clause, he has to do it personally
>this has a tax of 21%
>85x1.21=102,85
>but first chelsea has to transfer the money to ouiman
>this kind of transaction is charged with a 35% iirc
>102,85x1.35=138.85M
>this just considering the player wants to sign

meaning that chelsea could make an enticing 86 mil bid

sorry bro no matter how many times I've googled how transfers work I never found a guide on how the process of a transfer actually works in reality.

maybe you can write a e-book on it

>Zlatan better than Greizmann

lmao

this

plz make it happen

all wrong

>So apparently Griezmann has a £85million release clause
good for his team if they got them.

>One of the hottest strikers in Europe, proved blah blah blah
Are you a fag? He choked TWO (2) Finals. Probably he's snorting coke as I type to forget that shitty season end.

>25 years old, literally hasn't even hit his prime yet.
Hope for him to win something on interantional scale and stopping snorting nigger dicks.

>Who wouldn't pay 85M for him?
Sane people?
>I'd rather have Griezmann for 85, rather than Pogba for 100 considering how rare strikers are nowdays.
Pognig was paid 76. The rest was snorted by Raiola.

Really, this anime/sport forum has low quality this summer.

>A FUCKING DENTIST
>HAHAAHAHAHAHA

literally a meme player

>are you fucking retarded?
>"Really, this anime/sport forum has low quality this summer."
yeah because of retards like you.

>Are you a fag? He choked TWO (2) Finals. Probably he's snorting coke as I type to forget that shitty season end.

He lost the CL final against a much more superior team. Atletico as a whole park the bus against stronger teams because that's the only way they have a chance of even winning.
Just because he didn't score in the CL final doesen't mean he fucking choked you faggot.

>Choked in Euros
You must be choking on dick yourself as you typed that. He was the top scorer in the Euros with 6 goals, where as 2-4th top scorers all had 3 goals each.

Just because he didn't score in the final don't mean he fucking choked either you retard. If you watched the match you would have realized he had 2-3 very good chances of scoring, where the keeper barely got lucky to save the chances.

>No wonder the Seria A and Italy as a whole are so fucked if they've got retards like you. Go drive a fucking Vespa.

Ibra and Rooney are geriatric material and Martial is just another average player like thousands like him.

Is Griezmann actually going to move?

>£85m for Higuain 2.0

This guy is a joke.
Griezmann is awesome. Old man Zlatan will score doubles against bournemouth and choke against big teams. Old man Rooney is inconsistent as fuck and can't play 9 anymore. Martial is a young talent but clearly not as consistent and influencial as Griezmann