Any medfags out there know how to get rid of jock itch? So I've had this on going issue for quite a while now...

Any medfags out there know how to get rid of jock itch? So I've had this on going issue for quite a while now. I went to the doctor a month or two ago to get it resolved and got prescribed oral meds to take for three days then a recommendation to buy Lotramin at the store and use it for 2 weeks. I did exactly that and I was all healed up and feeling great and about a week or two weeks later it started to return and now is just as bad and or worse :( any help appreciated. Pic related but not me.

Go back to the doctor and tell him what happened.

clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream

Baby powder op

Baby powder/more lotrimin, invest in clean boxers, bleach whatever you've got rn, let your boys get some air, avoid doing shit that'll chafe ya. Jock itch can be handled with good preventative hygiene, OP.

> shave balls

I use plenty of gold bond extra strength medicated. Definitely way ahead of you one that one.

My balls are generally clean and I'm really a clean person. That's what bothers me. I wear new pair of underwear every day. Shower every day. Apply baby powder every. Only thing that may not be helping is working out 3 times a week. I usually wear some sort of sport underwear or compression shorts.

Keep using the cream

You need to just shave, just shave, just shave.

Post dick and balls.

Stop jerking off with soap/shampoo dickhead

I also don't do that.

Fungus is naturally in the air. It happens. Clean everything, keep it clean and dry (medicated powder is best if you can stand the burn), and use clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream AS DIRECTED.

It will go away half-way through treatment - keep applying. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean the fungus isn't there. Like all antibiotics you have to take AS PRESCRIBED/AS DIRECTED. Otherwise, stopping treatment in the middle because 'you feel better' means you only killed off the weak strains. The stronger strains remain and take short time to fill the void.

This nigga is right.

How often do you take a shower?

daily.

This is common with diabetes. Have you ever been checked?

I had the same itching shit, that's why I asked. Mine was due to showering too much and dry skin.

OP here. Pics are me. Is worse than last time I think. White shit is beaded powder I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure I got checked because I used to have issues with falling asleep in class and just being exhausted like all the time and apparently that can tie into diabetes. I was good.

I'm so annoyed with it at this point. Such an inconvenience to me.

have you tried shaving the hair off?

yeah it's somewhat difficult but I've done it before. doesn't seem to change much.

m8, you sure that aint poison ivy or poison oak?

How to Treat Jock Itch

Jock itch usually responds to self-care within a couple of weeks by providing some some basic practices, such as:

Keep the skin clean and dry in the groin area. When cleaning the area, dry with a clean towel. It’s important that you don’t use the same towel on the rest of your body. Use a separate, clean towel instead.
Don’t wear clothing that rubs and irritates the area.
Shower immediately after athletic activities.
Don’t scratch!
Wear loose-fitting underwear.
Wash athletic supporters frequently.
Change your clothes, especially undergarments, daily.
Avoid heavily perfumed fabric conditioners and washing powders, as they may cause additional irritation.
Treat any other fungal infections you may have, such as athlete’s foot, because they’re similar and can cause the problem to linger, reoccur and spread if not treated.
Before trying over-the-counter antifungal or drying powders, which can contain lots of chemicals, try a natural remedy.
If it doesn’t get better within a few weeks, you may need to see your doctor to discuss your options.

If you have it on your feet it will keep coming back. Medicate your shoes and keep it off your feet.

don't have it on my feet as far as I know.

OP, same issue....I shower EVERY morning, I am shaved bald, still get ball soup with itch and scratch on the side....hope someone here has the answer.

Yeah man it really sucks :( just flat out inconvenient.

>4321 ANSWER!

It only gets bad when its very humid weather......awaiting winter with baited balls

yep it was never terrible in winter. :(

One thing that helped was spray deodorant antiperspirant, burns like hell for about a minute, but lasts for about 6 hours

Also....are you an alcoholic like me? If so, that damn sure doesn't help....cut back or drink beer not whisky (due to so Mich sticky sugars seeping from your pores)

I do not drink very often at all...

Hmm....this only happen at work? Do you work outside? Or in a factory with no air-conditioning?

Maybe you are allergic to latex in the leg holes or waistband of your underwear.

Idk I guess it just gets really moist down there.

Shit only happens at work when humid, and no air-conditioning.... When I am home with air-conditioning, I am balls dry (still itch from time to time) but nothing like when at work......WE NEED A CURE!!!!!!

Tinaction ...it cures athletes foot and jock itch ...dumbass

I'd be way more ok with this on any other part of my body besides my fucking groin. Why, WHYYYYY

you can try diaper rash cream. (not a medfag, just a geneticist)

Its a curse, I swear.....and tough actin tenactin is just actin tough....shit doesn't work.....one thing I haven't tried yet is Mitchum.....will give that a try later this week

Not a bad idea

geneticist here again.
maybe also want to invest in high quality breathable underwear as a preventative measure.

Have you tried taking a shower once in awhile?

funny clearly you don't know anything

>Brentacort
I do not know what the american equivalent is though.

Well any drug which contains miconazole

Dude. Lotrimin spray. Knocked mine right out. I promise you

will look into.

Gold Bond Extra Strengh
Your welcome