Gimme a scientific reasonable hypothesis for the existence of homesexuals in nature

Gimme a scientific reasonable hypothesis for the existence of homesexuals in nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals
youtube.com/watch?v=ohFOHvcTC6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are all things scientifically unnatural immoral?

.....it feels good?

Overpopulation faggot

Aid the non-fags in reproduction

>pic related

>Implying that any behavior exists for a reason.

That's not how evolution works. If that was the case there would be valid reason that men have to take a woman out to dinner, lavish her with gifts and generally waste a huge amount of time, in order to get laid

Male dolphins blow each other.
So do monkeys.
bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Ask one of them.

/thread

A male seeks dominance over other males in nature. If anything women are more of natures middle man. An ends to a means. that is more easily achieved when one directly seeks dominance over other males instead of using the female as a conduit to that outlet.

If anything faggots are just streamlining the whole idea behined mating. Go faggots go!

>existence of homesexuals in nature.

if feels good to have sex in a home.

I don't thing there are many if any examples of animals that are exclusively homosexual - since they would not leave any decedents. Some animals are not very discriminating and will have sex with both genders like bonobos. This is not homosexuality in the human sense.

>imblygin

Because courtship doesn't exist in any other species right? Read a book nigger.

>Your father.

/thread

>/thread-ing to your own post

Because the Satan comes in and tells them to have buttsex and anger THE LORD

Probably because before birth control... you literally had to forgo sex every time food was scarce...

Meanwhile sexually reproducing animals are literally genetically hard wired to fuck.

If you gotta bust a nut... and another monkey says he'll blow you... are you really going to say NO when you have a short life span, and a limited ability to seek out a new habitat and none of the females are doing shit because food is scarce and/or we already encroaching on another pack/herd/tribe/pod/family.

If you think about it. A certain percentage of gays actually eases pressure on the ecosystem which might otherwise experience a catastrophic population boom... like what happened to Yellow Stone National Park after humans killed off all the wolves.

Mental illness

>what is this
>is this a picture for ants

this, plus they could take care of orphans, and it wouldn't matter as much to the growth of the family-groups if they die, so better to send into combat.

1: it doesn't have a function to exist. evolution doesn't work like that.

2: homosex combined with homophobia means more homos will end up marrying and having kids in an attempt to be hetero, perpetuating the homosex genes.

3: socially beneficial to be homosex, especially if you're a soldier. military all over the world has been buttbuddying each other since the dawn of time.

bill nye tells you why gay animals are a thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohFOHvcTC6I

No shit sherlock but is there a reason for courtship?

And don't say becuase "biggest strongest fastest" becuase in many species the courtship process has gotten to the point that it doesn't even guarantee the most virulent or healthy individual will pass on its genes.

Actually alexander of macedonia's father built a memorial to 170 some odd gay special forces honor guards who died to the last man defending their city from him.

They militarily mixed buddy-team systems with spousal protective instincts and created essentially a company where every single member was literally throwing themselves in front of spears for each other.

they apparently fought so bravely that their enemies even tried to bury them in their actual "marriage" pairs as they fought to the last man.

Nothing is scientifically unnatural.

The only plausible explanation.

OP your question has been answered.

And fuck niggers

free lovin'

Sacred Band of Thebes, right?

Scientism is unnatural just like niggers who bear the mark of Ham.

No monkeys or dolphins perform science because it's for niggers and unnaturally springs from Satan.

> MASSAGE FROM THE LORD JESUS; Domo arigato gozaymas and fuck niggers

This.

But also, there was some study out of Italy that suggested males who carry the lesbian gene and women who carry the faggot gene have dramatically increased fertility... to the tune of 1.3 children to every 1 for those without.

Finally some fucking logic in this thread I was starting to fear I was the only one

Check out the big brain on Brad!!! That's right... Sacred Band of Thebes.

Nature created homosexuals so you could be an official faggot

You are... fucking apricote. That's you.

This. If there were no faggots, there'd be no OP. And then, /b would be a very empty place.

In roman times sexual favours were sometimes used as a type of currency I remember watching this docmentary saying that apes also do this in order to share food.

It's caused by the expression of a gene which makes female relatives that carry it more fertile. This increased fertility more than compensates for the lack of reproduction in their male relatives, so it is retained in the gene pool.

> Greece was homosexual

Everyone knows this. They hated women, considered the purest form of love a sexual relationship between a younger and older man. And PEDERASTY; trained every young boy in gay sex with a mentor. That's why Jesus let the Muslims destroy and rape greece.

And now Jesus reigns.

Praise Jesus.

> BibleMan

It's in their hormones. When we started development in our mums womb, we started female. And before our chromosomes changed to female, that's where shit got all fucked.

But attraction to the same sex never will and never has been natural

Jesus was nailed to a fucking tree by a bunch of jews and roman guards, if he even existed, and hasnt shown his face in about 2000 years.

Catholics are right on board with fucking altar boys too... which gives a whole new meaning to the lyrics "Jesus loves the little children..."

fuck dude. to some species sex isnt natural.

He has yet to read the Bible

So im reeeeaaaaaaally not sure where this "jesus reigns" shit is coming in... if anything its been all downhill for jesus since america quit jacking in the mirror to manifest destiny.

Lie all you want nigger I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell so fuck you

Homosexuality exists because the same gender is generally easier to deal/bond with compared to the opposite gender. Also, homosex is taboo and feels more erotic.

Baka! Evangelion brought HIM back into the minds of everyone

population control

Jesus is giving out massages? Sign me up.

Ahahahahahaha.
Dude my christian buddy got shot in afghanistan. died officially 3 damn times on the operating table.

Asked him what he saw on the other side.

"Fucking nothing."

Meanwhile ive watched jews, christians and muslims pray... none were ever answered.

Homosexuals exist in nature. So there's obviously a scientific explanation for it regardless if we know it or not.

No. It really didnt. Turn on the news.

>For the devil is the father of all lies

I'll fight you in real life you'll feel the POWER HOUR of God and I well release you from your demonic chains

why do heterosexuals keep producing them?

What. When you bomb an abortion clinic?
Shoot up planned parenthood?
Or order american troops to kill more poor peasant farmers in a third world country for no damn reason?

Of course it's natural. Even attraction to different species is natural.

>For every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is THE LORD.

The news does not overwrite the Truth as written by God you silly nigger

I will show you THE POWER OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE NAZARENE BORN IN BETHLEHEM.

THE LORD SPANKED YOU AS A BABY AND HE'LL SPANK YOU NOW, BITCH!

Oh... well since you feel that way join ISIS .

They hate fags, dissenting opinions, and blindly follow orders from imaginary friends too. Youd blend right in! Except for being white.

And btw those weren't real Christians you obviously never read the Bible.

Bible man out.

Jesus reigns.

>Bibleman

Fuck niggers too

He isnt. No show on my end.

And besides. How do you know getting spanked by Jesus doesnt turn me on?

Bonobos win life.

waste disposal genetic dead end

Yeah. I did. Including the parts with inbreeding, slavery, genocide...

And the part where god shit dinosaur bones out to test Job.

And how he ordered the book to be modified at the Council of Nicaea.

And started the crusades, and inquisition, and witch hunts, and oh... wow... even the Nazi's had catholic mass! Holy hell!

Homesexuals contribute to social output without contributing to population pressure. In small hunter-gatherer tribes, an extra mouth to feed could be a huge burden. Homosexuals (at an incidence of 15%) would drastically improve the potential for survival simply because they contribute to social output without increasing the population. Additionally, they provide a net benefit by also parenting orphans or abandoned children.

It has been well-established that women require assistance in childbirth, not in the least because of the amount of damage it causes. Human men have evolved a different sexual assistance mechanism- penetrative anal sex. The reason the male g-spot is located in the anus is specifically because there is an evolutionary advantage to having a third sexual partner during conception, since it greatly increases the size of the man's ejaculation, which makes him far more likely to impregnate his partner.

Furthermore, it's likely that sexual attraction is dictated by a gene on the X chromosome, and since the Y chromosome is substantially smaller, that specific gene could be unmatched and therefore expressed by default. This is what happens when men are born colorblind, and homosexuality likely follows the same way.

Why it happens is not the same as saying there's a reason for it happening.