Counting medals per capita is stupid. Counting them by lakes is the superior way. Hungary has 3805 lakes and 5 golds...

Counting medals per capita is stupid. Counting them by lakes is the superior way. Hungary has 3805 lakes and 5 golds. That means we have 0.00131406044 golds per lake. If we adjusted it to the number of American lakes(123,439), then we would have 162 gold medals.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Countries Participating in 2016 Rio Summer Olympics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a good number to work with, but I would multiply the final tally by the country's km of shoreline

why would you count hungarian medals by american lakes? and what is the correlation between lakes and olympic athletes? and what is the actual definition of a lake in hungary? is it the same as the definition of lakes in america?

also that is a lot of lakes for such a small country. do you swim in them, or are you all a bunch of faggots?

Damage control

doesn't canada have like more lakes than people? wow that would royally fuck them up

Don't get defensive m8, OP has a good point here

This is objectively the worst metric

>amerilakes in charge of damage control

We have nine lakes and one gold. Take that hunksy.

kek

>Slonolakeia

I'm from colombia. We have 1 gold and 10 lakes, adjusting for american lakes we have 12343 gold medals. Very consistent metric.

this is a very bad reply user.
here is your (you)

what is officially a lake in this count? there are countries with only ~10 lakes?

damn, there are probably 20 "Lake X"s in a 10 mile radius around me and I'm not talking retention ponds

count medals per number of participants not population density

google.com/search?q=Countries Participating in 2016 Rio Summer Olympics

I'm ok with this. I tip my burger to the Hungods

Rude
t. 160 000 lakes
>This is a list of lakes in Slovenia. In Slovenia, there are 321 bodies of water classified as lakes
You still beat us, gg
I think Colombia has more lakes.

We have 3820 lakes
1 gold
0.0026178 Golds per lake
If we had the USA number of lakes we would have 32 Golds

step it up USA

I was watching rowing and the announcer was calling the NZ team 'kiwis'. How does that make you feel (honestly asking)

This thread is advanced autism

>10 million lakes
>0 golds

Doesn't make me feel anything lad. Kiwis is just the slang word for New Zealnders
Its easier to say so everyone uses the slang. New Zealander is a mouthful

notice that we don't talk too much shit to you maple niggers cause we know in a short 2 years it'll be your turn to rake in medals.

Plus who doesn't want to be one of these little cuties

once I fell in love with a NZ girl over a MMO, I miss you kiwi-chan

We have to call them something, and the alternative is "hobbit." I think they're ok with being called kiwis.

Please impregnate my wife with your glorious hungarian semen.

I didn't need that feel