How and when did you fags discover Sup Forums?

How and when did you fags discover Sup Forums?

Other social sites would talk about Sup Forums from time to time, and i'd sometimes browse it.. but never really liked it until i found Sup Forums

>2004
>playing wow
>questing in the Barrens
>Barrens chat

>2006
>kingdom of loathing chat
>OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Today! xD
>greentext
Lmao im a tripqueen
Lol xD rawr

Anyone like minions?

2006 or so from friends talking but I never frequented it until 2008 or so.

2006 or 07
My roommate showed me.

>2012
friend says "wanna see some fucked up shit?"
I saw a dude shitting on a baby and a guy fuck a mutilated body.
Sup Forums was different back then I guess...

Sadly yes,.

2006 on YTMND

my friend showed it to me and i molested his sister

My friend was using it so i just looked at it and said only faggots use it 1year later i am using it

YES

The Fappening

Story?

Well you weren't wrong

This.
2006. It used to be a lot more entertaining.
I was the guy that used to post as a waffle.

Through newgrounds, ebaums, and ytmnd. It was just the next step back then.

Nah those threads are still around

When the "moot is kill" was real big. Like 2010?

Buddy of mine showed me the Long Cat video on here back in 2004. Been here ever since.

2004ish looking for cowboy bebop wallpapers for my desktop. Havnt left since.

When cowher0 was fighting with a russian guy claiming to be god on youtube. (godincarnated) i think he went by...the guys vids on youtube was him going Hey b you mutherfucker. At first i thought he was mad at letters but then i read thr comments about Sup Forums Sup Forums and thats how i got here. I think it was either when the rock is cookin or cresent fresh would play all the time. The m00t days were so much better before all these gay weirdos started posting stuff

some retarded loser 12 years ago was giving links to Sup Forums shit on a certain chat

>2005
>in study hall, browsing Newgrounds
>guy couple of computers down says try this Sup Forums website
>dokay
>second thread is cp
>leave and don't come back for six months
>been here off and on since
>still haven't gotten laid

>Nah those threads are still around
Not as much as they used to be. I remember a lot more cheese pizza, gore, necrophilia and all that crazy shit going around this website. At some point Sup Forums spiked in popularity and all types of people started getting involved, which meant more admins, which meant more control

Habbo Hotel raid.

2010. Found it looking for dank memes and stumbled on some young nudes and jewpons threads. Never left

looking for shota in 01
came buckets

around 2010 or 2011. some faggot on some forum said "well look who just found Sup Forums" when I said something about fucking a corpse...in a JOKING way. but he thought I was being edgy or whatever. so I checked out Sup Forums com. then some point later figured out it was dot org.

ditto

Must've been sometime in 2007 from an MSkull01 video... RIP

If you don't know what this means, then I have been here longer than you...(since 2008)

but i dont even like spykids

Brock Obama on Facebook. Around 2011ish

Add me on snapchat colbilao

I've been here all summer. My buddy's at 10SO showed me this place. Thank you all for being so welcoming

>2011

Boxxy was still hype.
>btw what was Sup Forums like back like 2004-2008?

Anyone have the original pic of the 1st and 3rd pics?

>01
Really? Tell me more.

Friend mentioned it, said it's full of bad shit so I got curious and came here. Turned out to just be a group of socially retarded autists shit flinging 24/7, so I fit right in

2007 back when /x/ wasn't all rp fags and majik threads

Listen here you fucking faggots.

You've ruined Sup Forums. You hear me? You've fucking ruined Sup Forums.

first off i checkd em

second
>whats it like being a summer fag?

my mum

~2009
I had heard at the time that this was a site known for hacker culture

Oh well

Whats it like taking b8 newfag?

Haha love it when ya get it!

I just never bothered to go on the site (sucks cuz I missed out on shit)

>e]

LOL

When I was 13, so back in '05. I think I heard about it through the GameFAQs message boards. I visited once and thought it was a forum for pedos

I lurked until I was 16-17 and never posted because the MODS were GODs back then; they were to be legitimately feared

b used to be 50% gore threads and goatse

people didnt use the word trolling so sparingly; it was mostly just used when a Sup Forums-op or raid was happening

people used*

I said allahu akbar in kripp's curse chat room and someone told me to go to Sup Forums. I didn't know what it was, so I looked it up and here I am.

was that back when he was a hardcore gaming virgin?

that's when I became aware of it's existence
only started frequenting a few years ago
mostly stayed on (seven)chan and ATEchan

what??

mods == gosu

lads i came back after a long holiday to {8,lain}chan, where the FUCK have IDs gone? where's that faggot Heaven who hacked the ID

holy fuck are you me?

was 2005 and I went to this paintball website called pbnation and Sup Forums used to raid their boards. I used to think it was funny so I came here instead and fucking over a decade later I still come here.

Ditto, ditto
Have no idea why I keep coming back. This is all Shit. Mostly I derail threads now

My mom showed me

>Listen here you fucking faggots.
>You've ruined Sup Forums. You hear me? You've fucking ruined Sup Forums.
You're still here
>the ride never ends

2012, and I was 16.

I went on this site because of gore and memes,and I left for a year because all of the fun and "illegal" threads were always getting removed. Without all that crazy and cool shit, this site is pretty much Reddit or Tumblr.

>2004 combo videos from a video game forum linking to threads on Sup Forums

You became aware of Sup Forums
3 years before Sup Forums existed?
Wizardry.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Yes. Tell us, let's see a some classics from 2001 they must be bananas

Imgur when I was probably 13 or 14 (im 18 now) I was repulsed but decided to come back bc I wanted to make sure I wasn't on here tbh

Was aware of it in like 2010, but I didn't really lurk or post until about 2014.

Thanks for fighting for my faggot wedding, faggot.

same here

2008...would come up in search results. I would go back once a year for a few week. What made me come back this time was those niggers killing those cops.

Samefag?

In 2015 Because of pic related and his "internet hall of fame" series. he mentions 4 chan a lot, I came to see how it was and been here since then.

second

My wife showed me this morning. Hello, old homosexuals, LOLOLOL.

You what faggot

I tributed your mom.

2006 on Gaia

Been on here for a fucking decade

Early 2004. Friend in AoL chat mentioned that they were leaving for Sup Forums. Doubt he's still on here.

I fucked that mom

I'm shitfaced and I have no idea what is happening.

Me too

>Been on here for a fucking decade
>tfw

I'm too drunk to fuck this chicken, but I fucked this bitch

I will fucking kill you,

crystals

anyone from yayhooray.com?

whodat?

came here from I hate Everything's video, obviously