I have a foot fetish, can I get some pics to satisfy my needs?

I have a foot fetish, can I get some pics to satisfy my needs?

Other urls found in this thread:

stlhealthandwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fungus.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe if you post some hoter shit and that!

Foot thread?

My wife's feet are pretty nice. Here's something to fap to.

Explain. How is this arousing? I'm sincerely confused? Wondered this for years

stlhealthandwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fungus.jpg

Not op, but i have a foot fetish, and its hard to put into words honestly. I guess, to me, if a woman has well groomed feet, the rest of her must be very well groomed as well to have put that attention into such a minor detail.

My gf just sent this. rate if you enjoy

Not OP.
For me feet are just another erogenous place of the female body. Not sure why or how, but it happens. I felt ashamed of myself for several years until I stumbled upon Sup Forums. later on I found that foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes.

might as well get you in on this And i've heard said before "It must be awesome to have a foot fetish right? I mean it would be like all the girls have thier boobs out in the summer." or something similar. And while that would be neat, think about how frustrating that would be trying to constantly avert your gaze. Keep in mind the foot fetish is considered one of the most 'creepy' too. I have convinced my gf to give me a footjob every once in a while though, mostly to pay me back for something.

>brown

These are little kids feet report

Sorry but i don't understand, lol.can you be more specific?

so are these. They're just feet.

Hes right. I was banned once for it. Watch it man

Sure
>Brown/10

I constantly look at girls feet and incase they notice me I just complement their toenails and how well done they are. Most of them get flattered others just don't care. Try it out, but don't be a creep and stare. Just glance once in a while. You want to be discrete and polite.

Sooo.. Like it or not? Sorry I'm a bit drunk

>I've never thought about complimenting the toe-nails
I don't think i've ever been caught, but still, its not a fetish i enjoy having.

Yeah, so was I. Its not hard to reset your IP.

For me it has to be a fully developed woman's feet to actually find them arousing.

Not me, which makes it even more frustrating while in public.

My grills

gross youre going to hell

Derail incoming

-

I guess I have a very specific taste in feet. Some feet do nothing for me while others make my dick diamonds hard. Sometimes it's a 13 year old girl sometimes it's a 50+ yo women. It depends on the feet. Usually the younger they are the smoother and softer their feet are.

It's not awesome when your girlfriend knows about your fetish and gets insecure around other women wearing open toe sandals and stuff

I try to play it off like its a very small fetish i occasionally like to indulge. Pretty sure she doesn't have issues like that, perhaps i'll ask.

Sounds like you guys need to work on some lil issues

>brown
You spelled "nigger" wrong.

Here's an example of my favorite kind of feet. High arch with toes that I guess curl up up a little, maybe from wearing heels alot or something idk.

Some of these are nice... post some more

Most women have really straight toes while some (not too common) have a natural tendency to curl their toes a little.

Moar pls

Glad I'm not alone lol. I know exactly how you feel.

Would bang.

Fuck feet.
More Popliteal fossa.

Any closeup of her soles?

Face aswell?

>kneepits

Aww beauty soles, fappening hard to her pls moar

R8

Ban check.

Gold you like. Have fun.

This is so fucking good. The feet are amazing.

*glad* that is.

Once again. This is amazing

What's with the like yellow stain on these feet? Is it like a big callus or something?
Pretty gross.

not really. its pretty normal. I think that picture is the best one here

Last one for tonight. She just got a fresh pedicure. Let me take this the other night.

Moar pls im near to the end

Your thighs look like mine

/c/ute

Finally, some cute little feet!

Bump

SO muddy. You need better sandles

Happens when you're washing shit outside

>Kayla feet 5

Post all of her please?

Every
Single
Thread

The rest kind of suck

Would you suck these toes? I have a foot fetish for ugly a d old feet, an old lady from my city sent me this and she wants me to suck them

m-more? or source?

It's because for foot fetish threads, that is the bait.

I would gladly dig up your grandmas coffin and cum on her rotten infested face just to get them toes up my arse

She's 45

No matter how they put it they're turned on by the lamest part of the body. Looking forward to having smelly feet on my dick isn't my idea of a good time

That crevice must reek so bad

That smell between the toes must be so hot

Sexy! Hot fungus getting spread!