I'm planning on commiting suicide, Sup Forums. advice?

I'm planning on commiting suicide, Sup Forums. advice?

Don't do it, doofus

If you really must, at least give me your stuff first.

I don't want you to go through with this, user, but here's a chart if there's no stopping you

share ur twitch link faggot

>Can't Drive.
Perfect. Get going to like 90 and that will do the trick.
But actually I recommend you to not do it.

mate take me with you please

RS if you do it send me twitch link give me the inspiration mate

Don't do it user. I've been there. I have the scars. It's so fucking stupid that existence is so shitty that people, the only ones we know of who can truly enjoy it, are limited by things that should be a problem. Cmon, user. Don't An Hero on me.

cat hair in food

Used to feel like that myself OP. Cut all my ties, started living by myself, got a shit job. Now life is just kind of alright.

>Obligatory "don't do it"

OP, I respect your decision. But, this is a permanent solution to a likely temporary problem. If you are 100% committed, here's my advice:

>No access to gun

Get access. No other form of suicide is as guaranteed or painless. At a minimum, go 357. 12ga would be a 100% painless way. You wouldn't even hear the bang.

Just do your family a favor- go do it way out in the woods where they wont find you. Missing is better than seeing your head turned inside out

Kind of alright is still better than not alright. Good job user

before committing suicide, make sure nobody cares (family, gf, etc)

Drop a toaster thats plugged in while sitting in the tub

don't modern appliances have a cut off to prevent this?

thanks user.

Seriously though OP, unless you're about to be homeless with no chance of getting a job or about to go to jail for life, shit gets better. Eventually you stop caring.

Don't. The moment you jump off, swallow or kick over a chair you'll instantly regret it.

what if you get reborn into a shittier situation?

Drown in bathtub

Look for that thread on making crystals
Then eat the fabulous looking crystals!

Jump off a cliff/building, if it's high enough you can't fail. Or join the army and go nuts

My best tip.

Quads of truth!

Why is suicide so taboo in the US their are countries that don't even care if you kys but here in America we have to be like don't do it. I say let him do it he's probably thought about it awhile and there's nothing a random 4 channer can do to stop it.

>no access to guns
>can't drive
I can see why

Don't do it you ghey

You ever seen suicide videos?
We say not to, because, people have to clean up if you kill yourself in a way other than hanging.

VOTE FOR ICE PISS BEFORE YOU DO IT

>karma quads of wisdom
checked

don't forget to take a few aspirin first

Why not cut the jugular in your throat? Your will bleed out in 6 seconds, or cut the arteries on the inside of your elbow, those are high pressure arteries

Bite into 2 cherry pits, it has enough cyanide to kill a man

If your really going to do it his is the way but don't op

Here

Dont do it OP. Sure youre a worthless faggot but still thats a big mess to clean up, even strangers (firefighters, police, etc.) get fucked up from it

So, you watch rekt threads?
He should use the method above, it's clean.

yeah,that works actually