Man I miss mine

Man I miss mine...

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit meme

Look who's talking.

Oh man, is that a Zuli 2360? Dude, what happened?

ya the zuli 2360 tri hole self powered model!
i had left it in my pocket it went though the wash.. to bad there so hard to find now.

2340. I recognise it anywhere. Lost mine to thieves. Must have known what they were looking for.

one of the best models!!! Can't find a box like it anywhere now, though.

You can get those on the Darkweb. For some reason ebay curbs sales of the Zuli brand. Try the usual IP via Tor.

What the fuck is that thing?

Its a Zuli 2340
Can't you read?

>> 2016
>> Not knowing what a fingerbox is

What electronic models do you recomend me

But what is it for? It looks like a musical instrument maybe? Some sort of high end cowbell?

Haven't seen one of them in years, i saw a guy selling one on eBay years ago, it sold for 5,600

I used to have one, it was really great. It broke after using it too much, I guess my fingers would be too big now anyways

Damn I really miss mine, I think it got lost in a move when I was 16.

I lost my Swedish traditional scanian fingerbox in the back of a NYC cab.
>mfw when some filthy Paki I using my fingerbox right now

But what do you do with it? Does it make noise when you rub your finger on it like a wineglass does?

It remindes me of the Exor 3 I had... Damn the wife made me throw it away and called it stupid

It's OK bro, it's better to have had and lost then to never have had at all...

Dude....
That pissed me off and it wasn't even mine

It's a fingerbox you nincompoop

Can't believe you don't know about them!

I once had a Boid Original. The ceramic was pristine but some jackass dropped it and it shattered.

Fingerboxes are a meme created by Sup Forums in order to fool new users.
Also knowyourmeme link for extra salt.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

There we go, move on.

Dem feels bro. A fine example lost

Faggot

What do you do with them?

damn, that looks high quality. mine was a shit wooden one but some of my friends had plastic because i was poorfag

That's one of the nice ones too.

Sucks dude.

It was my granddad's. He got it in France during the war. Only thing I had to remember him by. :(

You use them!

bait is too real in this thread

They don't really make anything close to the zuli 2360 anymore...
maybe the Paterna Genesis is pretty close, quality wise but the Zuli's were so fucking smooth.

Dude, seriously
Learn to read.
Finger
Box
Fingerbox

The Paterna Genesis wasn't quality made. Its like going to Walmart to buy a bike.

I have a Paterna Genesis, Zuli 2200, and the Paterna Elipsis but the Elipsis cracked and I just haven't had the $$ to get it fixed. :(

I always found them rough at the edges.

Agreed but what you going to do when your only box breaks...you buy whatever you can afford :\

I agree with both of you. Sometimes you have to lower quality just to get your fix. Now if you guys was talking about buying a Utiliworx 820 or lower, I'd be really upset.

Fucking Chinese knockoff shit tier garbage.

Wow where did you get it? I modded mine with the entrance of the holes made out of aluminum and then soft rubber inside. I tended to stay away from ceramic or glass ones mostly because I carried them around a lot and didn't want to risk breaking them.
I'm actually making a single hole version currently. I'm using a mix of resin and fiber glass for the outside shell and then I'm padding the inside with some soft wool perhaps....

Really? I heard the Elipsis were high quality suprised it broke

I didn't think anyone could be that misinformed!

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

My grandad got it in France during the war. You sure your's was the Boid Original?

Utiliworx are like feces pressed into the shape of a box, the painted with lead based carcinogenic paint.You NEVER get the stink off of your fingers after using one of those fucking things,.

I was "rough" lol.

For real. I bought one once and I threw it away almost immediately.

Should I attempt to make my own box? I have a zucela deluxe 6151 matte finsihed finger box but I'd love to have my own, any good or bad past experience with your box making?

Nice synopsis!

No no, like I said I had a heavily modded Exor 3. The stock version was great but modding it gave it an extra unft.

I used to have a really nice novelty one with like a butthole type graphic around the hole, it was a great gag, made me giggle everytime i used it. picked it up at a carbootsale for dirt cheap.

think i must have been a custom job or pretty rare because i did abit of research and came up with nothing

Such a shame i lost it whilst moving house, i miss it

I've never made my own. I don't think you'd get the smoothness right unless you had the right tools. But I'm sure there's a diy somewhere.

in my experience there are some really, really sweet home brew boxes out there but, I mean, these guys are like master woodworkers and master electricians.

Every one I've ever tried to make ends up looking like a parakeet's funeral box.

Ive always preferred the Winchester Maple series 6 mk 2 fingerbox model to all the other ones

U MISS UR BUTTON BOX FAGGOT?

Oh sorry. I can't read apparently. I wanted to mod my grandad's but I felt preserving it would be what he wanted. Too bad my friend dropped it.

Oh those are nice!

Yeah, its my favorite one. The finish on the wood looks nice too.

Well I know it won't be the same but share some pictures if you have them. Me and a friend usually mod and create our own boxes and maybe we can hook you up!

i like mine simple, gets the job done

Simple yes but look at those hole edges
Fucking pleb

Well, its not the best, but you do you.

Decent contemporary style tri-fecta box OP.

I'm curious though as to why you opted for the stainless reverse thread corner mounts instead of the usual carbonex/blued fasteners that were popular with traditional "yin-yang" styled boxes from the mid 90s?

Is that a legit ebony teak hull from an original Flip-Side model or is it just a decent reproduction?

... Either way, I'm jelly as fuck

I guess but thats almost as bad as a Utiliworx.

Did anyone else ever have the Tomogatchi Fingerbox

Im happy with the basic, im not very materialistic like some. Enjoy your over priced finger-boxes fag

Almost, Utiliworx is literal trash

Hope OP answers cause I'm curious as well. Bottom looks like a repo. The reverse threads I can understand. Adds flare I think.

Agreed.

>This

I had a Helmuth Signature Series PG and it was unbelievably warped within 2 months.

2/10... would not box another PG if I was paid to

In whar states are hibrid fingerdickboxes sold

I'm assuming you paid extra for the "signature series"

Every state apart from the one you live in...

Anyone ever used an older wooden model. I feel like they are more compatible to upgrades. I managed to add a strap to mine without ruining the integrity of the box

Did you not have a childhood?

/this
So much of this, I havs the Zuli 2200 and I've been looking for the 2340 and/or the 2360 to complete my collection.
Hey man I think mine's kind of old and I'd like an unused one. If you'd like to talk about a trade contact me: [email protected]
I like it so much that I made my email based on it

Pleb mode forgot image

I have a Trolington original. Worth 100k easy. My great great great grandfather was William John Trolingtons assisstant

Oh thats very nice. Is the wood unfinished or are my eyes tricking me?

Man fuck you hipsters. There's no reason to prefer wood over plastic. Enjoy cleaning that shit, you insufferable faggot.

Sorry to burst your bubble but trolington was busted for using cheap knock off materials. Gl getting even 50 bucks for one of their classics these days

Hello from /diy/
Only a few days ago I finished building mine, now I only need to smooth out the ID of the hole and to coat it in lustrous varnish.

Me too

Yeah there is no finish, just a low grade sanding to give it a smooth natural look

Still worth more than a Utiliworx

Oh thats going to be awesome when its finished.

That was back when Helmuth wasn't even a name yet...

Literally got it for free because Helmuth was more concerned with generating buzz from word of mouth at the time.

For real. At least its not Utiliworx

At least you didn't pay for it.

What are these things?

I see differing opinions on finishing. I believe it would be nice with a coat of glossy varnish.
What do you guys think?

I personally a fan of unfinished wood or semi-gloss clear when it comes to woods.

I'm happy with how mine came out. I was wondering, how many of you guys are also DIY builders? This one took me 8 months to design and craft.

Yeah fuck Utiliworx. Chinese Trash

Oh my friend dropped my GLX 2334. A pity especially in today's economy. Those 70s models are hard to come by.

This must be the only meme born in Sup Forums that isn't funny.
Even your mother dies in her sleeping was kinda funny at the beginning

Man, you don't know?