Ask a girl who was onced kidnapped and then forced to be a sex slave for 5mo anything

Ask a girl who was onced kidnapped and then forced to be a sex slave for 5mo anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.co.zw/5-months-sex-slavery-man-gets-14-years-for-mentally-challenged-girl-rape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits with time stamp or gtfo

Is your name Nakota or Kota something like that?

I prefer not to say, really want to keep my identity private specially on a site such as this one.

Satan bless u bro

Thank u

How were you kidnapped?

I'm not the hero we need but I'm the one we deserve

The guy broke into my house when I was all alone. I was listening to music on my headphones so I was totally unaware until he headlocked me until I passed out

how big is your beard right now? oh wait, maybe too young to have beard.

Is sex appealing to you at all now? Are you a lesbian now?

how long after kidnapping did he force you to have sex with him?

Who did it?

Tits?

I was told about alike events by some one who called me Teddy Bear.

No Im not a lesbian lol I still enjoy straight sex

At least someone remembers

Tits with timestamp or gtfo slut

What would you do to your kidnapper if he was tied up in a room and you had a sharp pencil....

On a daily basis for 5mo

this, how do you view sex now? were you a virgin before it happened?

how do you view men in general? are you more uneasy around them? were you always uneasy around them?

what happened to the guy who did it to you?

greentext story please. we are interested.

Did he keep his eyes the entire time he was raping you?

Shove it in his pee hole. Then twist it around a couple times

Was there ever a time you enjoyed being his sex slave?

what is his name and address?

>kidnapped sex slave

Did he feed you cum all day?

Where and how were you kidnapped?

Where did he keep you bounded?

Are you a sex addict or never wanna see a foreign object again?

I view it the same way as I did before it happened. I don't view all men as rapist just cause one did. And he's in jail now. And I was not a virgin

what kept you from escaping for that long?

What do you mean by kept his eyes?

She got to have sex everyday...pay attention.

>could we please have a greentext story? we are captivated

captivated

Yeah a couple weeks after it began. He really fucked with my head a lot

Might as well give us a story

I'm sort off a noob here so idk how to do a greentext lol besides telling the whole story would take too long and im not up to typing a lot

Do you feel you were done justice? He's probably having a hard time in jail, unless that's a myth about what happens to rapists in jail.

What would you really like done to him?

How do you feel about anons fapping to everything you share about it?

is it can it be story time pls?

How does it feel to know you're the kind of sad, lonely faggot that gets his kicks out of pretending to be a rape-victim? That's pretty fucking pathetic.

I couldn't escape I tried a couple times but he punished me badly. Eventually I just gave up

you just put a > at the begining of a line and it makes it green

> like this

anyway we understand if its too long to type out. we are disappoint though :(

The rumor come out: Does Bruno Mars is gay?

You seem very bubbly and joyful. Do you have any PTSD from that event? You must have known him since it seems he knew you were alone or probably going to be alone at that time. Were you a teenager or younger or without giving too much info were you younger than say 13?

Stop assuming shit. Go back to lurking around loli and rekt threads.

Link us news article for proof

no, we don't. why start a thread if you don't want to say what happened?

who says op is even a woman?

and why oh fucking why are there no IDs on Sup Forums?

Tits or gtfo.

This

Well after it was over I did have a hard time adapting to the outside world. I was used to acting like a dog that I had to get used to eating with my hands and sitting down on a chair. He really fucked me up psychologically. I was 16 when it happened and I found out that he had been stalking me so he knew when I was going to be alone

What he said

Then you'd know who I am and I really don't want that.

>already in the news
so whats the problem...???

I did say ask me questions not that I'll type out the whole damn experience.

sorry user we need some proof.

How much do you charge

Why dont you go kill yourself you dumb fuck faggot. There's absolutely no proof of who OP claims to be, yet you take it purely at face value? Did you get here yesterday? Fucking mongolid.

Get your tits out slut

No proof means youre a man.

I don't want people on Sup Forums to know my identity. We all know whay sort of people are on here.

Do you still listen to music with headphones on by yourself? wearing them as in you can't hear anything else only music or whatever your listening to

Where did he cum? Five months and you didn't get pregnant, so he must have been shooting elsewhere.

>Sup Forums file name
Nope

Oh well how fucking convenient for you. Considering your story is probably international news anyway, whats the fucking problem?

Nope I use speakers and make sure the music isnt that loud

do you like being dominated now when you have sex?

How long after you came home, back to the safe sanctuary created by your parents, did you begin to realize your dad was looking at you in an unhealthy way?

i still can't believe you spastics are still believing this after denying delivering any proof.

just say how you got kidnapped and how come you were out after 5 months.you're not being asked you to type out every rape in detail.

International, really? You think every kidnapped and raped girl gets international headlines? Get your head out of your ass.

He had me on pills so I couldn't get pregnant

I think I might know your identity.

The answer to this might tell me if you are.

do you ever wish you could have sex with hiim again?

how does it feel to be an attention whore, and that no one in the end gives a goddamn?
also, how does it feel to have a penis and be posting pretending you have gash?

It wasnt international, and it happened a couple years ago so no one even remembers which is a good thing.

Could you tell or did he say anything about you were the only one there, the only prisoner? Was there any signs of past prisoners he had? Was the room you were in custom made to keep you there? What did the room smell like?

>This post

Oh, fuck off, you fucking virgin. It's not really a girl, and even if it was they wouldn't fuck you, so you have zero reason to act interested

How do you feel about feminism

post some pics already. since you were raped everyday you have been made to want to please men. so do it already

I gave a valid reason as to why I dont want you people knowing who I am. Now fuck off this thread.

Tits or gtfo

how many stds do you have? did he make you do ass to mouth or other unsightly things, or did he treat you like a princess?

I do unfortunately.

>probably
Do you know the meaning of this word you faggot? Also, being kipnapped is one thing, kidnapped for 5 months and not found all cut up by the sort of derranged psycho who does that sort of shit, is NOT your everyday occurrence and tends to make the big news you fucking autistic sack of shit. Why dont you fuck off back to your basement?

good choice user

Is your anus permanently a blow horn at this point?

i didn't say your identity you stupid mutt
i said provide proof you're story is real at all and you arent a fat, drooling, pan shitting neck-beard

don't worry about that shit, just post pics

are you can english?

>newfags can't greentext

He had me for 5mo and no not really, it was really hard on them seeing their daughter act like a fucking dog for a while. I just had a hard time behaving normally again

if you're not going to greentext we're not really interested

Well if you do know please don't post it on here. Please.

Dubs of truth.

No. Never ass to mouth as you call it but he did have a thing where he made me lick his. He thought womens asses were dirty, wanted nothing to do with them.

the rapes were the best sex you've had/will have in your life. you always think about it while you masturbate. post pics to show you are real.

how many times did you cum for him?

That sounds hot. Your kidnapper must've been a lucky man!

Assuming this is you: chronicle.co.zw/5-months-sex-slavery-man-gets-14-years-for-mentally-challenged-girl-rape/

Speak for yourself, dude.