P E N N Y
E
N
N
Y

Hozzsu is most likely doping

take this katy

Take a guess

I am talking about their swimming ability.

Ledecky is bolding from steroids

Hosszu will win more individual gold medals than any other athlete at Rio 2016.

The other is a team babby.

Magyar #1
...per capita

>butthurt

she was tested 39 times just in July

face it, she is just fucking talented, and before you say
>b-b-but she never had medals before
she was always outstanding besides the Olympics, she most likely had too much stress on her before, understandably as Hungarian swimming club are famous from "giving little, expecting much", all she needed is a new trainer who also gives her a good dicking if needed

>all these people who think one or the other is doping

Why not both?

lemme see their cycles first

we'll judge on that

>Penny
swims in the actual event (100m freestyle)

>LE DICKY
swims in meme events for medals because she cant compete in the actual event (100m freestyle)

>Hozzsu
same but with added doping

seems pretty obvious

Hozzsu goes to USC, Ledecky is at Stanford so she takes academics

USC won the P12 swimming championship this last year so Hozzsu takes that

i would both of them tbphwy

this

I prefer HosszĂș tho

katinka looks like elizabeth moss

you know she has the biggest, smelliest turds, man. you just know it.

>all she needed is a new trainer who also gives her a good dicking if needed
cucking your daughters to american bulls for olympic gold
my my.

swole

she'll probably get 4 individual golds, she could have maybe got 5 but she dropped out of the 200 fly.

Ledecky will get 3 individual golds. Phelps will probably get 3 individual golds (unless Lochte spoils him on the medley). It's not that far off 1 medal difference. So no they're not team babbys.

Simone Biles could get the same number of individual golds as Hosszu (All around, + 3 individual apparatuses that she's competing in and she's pretty fucking amazing so it wouldn't surprise me)

BRONZE
R
O
N
Z
E

Ledecky should swim 100m too. Her split in the relay was definitely good enough to medal.

Imagine how much force Ledecky could use thrusting her hips on your dick

Her second 100 is faster than her first.

I wanna see them catfight for fun

Hungary and other ex-Soviet block countries will always be perceived as being on steroids

Looking at individual scores from the all around competition, Simone Biles is probably going to take that 4 individual golds, since she's competing in floor, vault, and beam, she COMFORTABLY beat everyone in beam and floor exercise, vault she still edged out her teammate Aly.

She'd have to screw up pretty bad to take home less than 3 individuals (plus team gold)

Lance Armstrong never pissed dirty either

That's different.

Hosszu has a lot of experience getting hit by her husband so I'd bet she has the advantage

Hosszu is fucking sexy IMO

I've not been following amerisplash much but all the implications that her coach beats the shit out of her is pretty weird, is there any actual evidence for this?

As far as physical abuse goes, no one knows for sure and Hosszu herself denies it, but her coach/husband exhibits all the usual symptoms--he separated her from all her friends, verbally abuses her in front of others at competitions and has even gone so far as to telling her to drown herself while she was in a warm-down pool with other competitors.

He also looks like he's roided up so that doesn't help suspicions

A paper bag can fix that problem.

asian pride lol