Prove you're Black

Prove you're Black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQpWQgLcTi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oj din du nuffin

white people are why I robbed the mini mart

These niggas look beet aF. Where dey Jordans at with they fake leather lookin ass.

LOL like nigga ain't Eva ball in or nothin and bit looking alllll fucked up with dey fucked up haircut

#blessed #fukkhatars

Got damn, look at that fat booty on the far left. I would tear that up and down the street, lord have mercy.

I have no job

welfare

fuck i was almost stabbed by a black gang today. they rushed me and ask if i was a blood, the guy pulled out a knife and stabbed the guy beside me. i fucking ran away so fast. im just a scared white boy in a black and native neighbourhood. i officially hate all niggers because of this and also natives. wasnt racist until now. niggers did it to themselves

this is pretty spot on.

My name is Turd Ferguson

Im oppressed

I can eat a quarter of a watermelon in 50 seconds flat

yowza i sure do loves fried chikun and wite wimenz

Mom, dad promised he would come back home this time.

My skin is brown and my hair is curly.

Heeeeell nah wy yall gon post this sheitt when yall no I nindu nuffin

Police beat and arrest me every time they see me walking late at night

Being white and what you nigs put me through. You deserve every beating.

Kaepernick did nothing wrong and white people are just secretly salty slavery ended. No one actually believes he's against the troops, they're just using it as an excuse to call him a nigger.

$(this);

Done already black

>Kaepernick did nothing wrong and white people are just secretly salty slavery ended. No one actually believes he's against the troops, they're just using it as an excuse to call him a nigger.
Not even black but this is true.

These are also the same people who swear up and down they hate political correctness.

Nigga ima rape you, nigga ima steal from you, nigga I will burn down the city I live in and scream Black live matter while waiting for them food stamps on Thursday

When making PB&J, i dont use a butterknife
>back of the spoon master race

I enjoy classic firearms and listen gratuitous amounts of john denver and waylon Jennings while driving my silverado through the back roads of south carolina.

I'm biracial, does that count?

I'm hated by everyone for crimes I had no part in. The same people doing the hating are the very ones who don't want me to blame them for slavery or Jim Crow, but are more than happy to take credit for the 'good' things people who shared their demographics did in the past.

youtu.be/VQpWQgLcTi8

>/thread

White people luv traps and are pedos

If only I could have that gun, it's quality is being tarnished by apes holding it.

We has gunzz 'n sheeit dis a revolootion now!

Is the black panther group all talk and no walk? I feel like they are and also just a "we is against the crackas" movement. I would so get behind these guys if they used those weapons and presence to kill/scare the real plagues of the black community that are it's druggies pushers and gangbangers within their community.

My father and mother raised m-fuck damn no I mean , my credits greeeaaaa-damn I mean shit nvm dude

Is it just me or does that ppsh look shooped?

i stealed a bike

I can guess that watermelon in 2 licks

Why would I prove I'm a nigger?

Who ate my fried chicken?

I'm too lazy too

momma

Nigga.