I am a transexual girl who started her transition at 11 years old. Ask me anything...

I am a transexual girl who started her transition at 11 years old. Ask me anything, but be as polite as posible you can be in Sup Forums

Pic related is me now

Me at 10 years old

no one has told you to kill yourself yet? oh ok...

be polite on Sup Forums? hahahahhaha
TITS OR GTFO

You have benis?

Show your tits and dick

K-Pop is for people who should kill themselves.

You're not a girl, you should've learned to stop playing pretend around age 10 instead of continuing on, faggot. The truth bites, but that doesn't affect my validity in any way.

you now, I would probably fuck you... you are beatufil...

I'm not into traps, but can we see your penis/vagina/whatever? Does that sort of thing get affected by extreme hormonal changes?

100% sure i will be called a faggot of the highest order, but if that really is you, you look nice. I'd fuck you long enough to feel like i've made a huge mistake.

99% sure it's impossible for a she male to look this hot.

Where do you live?

Hey I have a good idea, a bottle of Tylenol pm. When life keeps you up, it never let's you down. Kill yourself.

How old are you now?
Are you happy ?

I dont have a penis... Im not a trap. I couldnt live with a penis thats not logical im a girl and girls doesent have that.

Traps and shemales are disgusting to me

tits or gtfo or didn't you know the rules

faggot of the highest order

oh for fucks sake

you know this isn't real right?

Id lick her butthole and marry her. Him. Whatever. I'm assuming this is all a fantasy, as no trap looks that feminine.

You know the rules bitch. Tits or GTFO

Where are you from, OP?

>who started her transition

Who is this Sup Forums?

Lol check me at 10 years old.. Those days i lived as a boy.
All transexuals who start their transition before puberty pass 100% because in my puberty i had just femenine hormones

Faggot of the Highest Order. Hail Dick Sipper!

Time stamp and nudes

Spain

>logical
Don't you ever use that fucking word again to describe the operation where someone turns your dick inside out because you think, hey, even though I am 100% physiologically male, maybe God and nature are wrong and I should just go ahead and ruin my body.

Your parents hate you. Strangers hate you. You'll never have a mentally stable significant other who isn't disgusted by you.

Yes but I bored and want to see if op is a total fag

no

Show us your boipucci

Fucking disgusting freak, how you can like Kpop??

This is a very true statement.

OP: Question time! If you had to choose between moving an element ala Avatar: The Last Airbender, or having your own kickass mech to pilot around in, what would you choose?

I wont timestamp cause is 5 am in my house and i dont even wear makeup.
My feets will have to be enough

MOOBS

Question:
Will you marry me?

Mostly I just like imaging OP's qt pie anime gril face (and lickable booty no doubt) doing either. That would be pretty cool times.

OP How does it feel to have a mental illness?

why are you replying to this attention seeking whore? she isnt gonna post shit and just gonna waste your time.

fake and gay

Yes, much more than if i had to live as a man.

>whore

you mean fat neckbeard pretending to be whore?

KYS

I have a boyfriend

society in general needs to stop tolerating their bullshit

apathy enables them

Lmao ur butt hurts because you liked a transexual girl?

Youre a misguided boy.

that was taken on August 22
>IMG_20160822

How does it feel being a mentally unstable faggot who wants everybody else to accept you as the way you are, but you couldn't stand yourself the way you actually were and fucking "transitioned" using hormones and other bullshit?

10/10 bait OP

>I dont have a penis.
Tsk.

Alright, nothing to see here, Sup Forumsoys.

>implying anyone on b is mentally stable

You are very beautiful
How old are you?

How does it feel knowing deep down that you still have xy chromosomes and you'll never be able to change that

Obviously there are varying degrees of it.
I think this is slightly worse than saving your cum in jars ... which is absolutely fucking disgusting, but at least they don't take their stored semen everywhere and demand I accept it. They have the good courtesy to realize they're disgusting and leave it at home.

Where are you from?

okay

Fake and Gay

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

you gonna whip your dick out or am I wasting my time?

Spain

This.
No matter what you change on the outside or how much you force your body to be different by taking HRT and other shit (money you could have probably spent on something actually productive, like your future or saving up for a car/house/education/whatever), underneath all that you will always be a guy.

You have male chromosomes
you have a male skeletal structure (because turns out men and women are not the same thing internally)
You will always have male organs in your body
And, if you hadn't gone and fucked with your body by adding in shit, you would also have male hormones being made naturally by your body.

Even if you get your dick cut off, you'll still just be even less of a man than you already are.
You fucking faggot.

Dick or GTFO

Do you have a functional dick?

Holy frak!
Your kinda cute.

Show your dick

No, time stamp to prove this is him. Then tits. This is an obvious bait thread. What happened to /b?

>you have a male skeletal structure
na actually transitioning at 11 her skeletal structure/hips would be the same as a womens.

WWOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
THANKS user!!!!
YOU JUST OPENED EVERYONES EYES!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPERIORITY AND YOUR WISDOM!!!!!
YOU JUST FUCKING SAVED HUMANITY!!!!!!
(it's sarcasm, and by what you have shown to us, I have to explain it to you because you are a very limited human being)

You ignorant retard. My skeleton is a female skeleton.
I blocked my puberty at 11 years old and then i got female hormones. Male hormones never worked in my body because my medicatoon blocked it.

You think you know shit about this when u dont.

>but be as polite as possible

You have made a terrible mistake.

Do you think you're passing?

Tell us one of your fav sexual experiences. Do you like straight or gaymen better? Have you messed withany lesbians?

My boyfriend didnt believe i was transgender and i told him after having sex.

I wanna know this

>im a girl and girls doesent have that.
FUCKING THERE IT IS
fucking feminine penis bullshit

You guys are assholes. Xe asked that we keep this a safe space.

but do YOU think you pass

Thats private.
I loom for a normal str8 guy ibdont have weird fetishes. Im pretty normal in that way.

You're gonna need to post more pics.

I completely do.

Yee

You have a y chromosome and are not female.

at that level I consider you a woman, not a trap. Jesus.

str8? ?!?!?! why are you using gay slang like i mean literal homosexual slang

>things that didn't happen

Kill yourself

Where the bewbies?

all right was wondering if the doubt persisted in your mind even if you thought you did.

Like you got a masculine chin and a big forehead for example wondering like if you worried about them ever even though you still look fem i mean just like those are masculine features.

OP, what do you like best (with males)
Receiving oral
Giving oral
Intercourse
Anal
other?