ITT: what the fuck were they thinking?

Yes, what were they thinking casting the hottest young actors of 2002?

What the fuck were they thinking?

>hottest young actors of 2002
Jesus.

>I THINK COOLSVILLE IS FULL OF NIGGERS
wow how did le raimi get away wit dis????? XD

fat fetish

The fuck are you on about? The Scooby Doo movies cast was perfect.

This

>perfect casting
>Fred is a skinny manlet

Kanye West threw an iPhone at Scooby.

He was dating Sarah Michelle Gellar (A JEW GIRL) at the time so it just made sense

Why must you bring this horrible nigger into this?

>Matthew Lillard
kek

>They're both named Fred
>Oh shit nice let's cast him

What are you talking about? He played the role perfectly well.

I thought he was a fair choice, actually.

He didn't look the part at all. Matthew Lillard was obviously buffer than him.

Fred's suppose to be the broad-chested, athletic & clean-cut one. He's suppose to exude bravery & leadership. In the movie he looked like some skinny punk with prep clothes on.

It's not like Prince was scrawny, though, and he had the facial features for it. At worst they should've had him gain some size.

Scooby Doo was pretty well cast, OP. The studio really fucked with the script and the editing from what I've read.

>velma was supposed to be lez and make out with daphne

Fucking Warner Bros.

>We'll never get a live-action reboot with a photorealistic Scooby and a HIGH TEST, busty Velma

Why

why is there no mad Sup Forums tards about a hispanic guy with dyed hair cast as a blonde dude like there is for Jessica Alba for the same reason.

Freddie Prinze Jr's stupid fucking face is the epitome of how awful the early 2000's were.

This

>Fred's suppose to be the broad-chested, athletic & clean-cut one. He's suppose to exude bravery

He always runs away just like the others though, theres never an episode where he gets into a punch out with the 'ghosts' or anything. I don't think much of Prinze, but he was fine desu

freddy prince jr is 6'1''

Fred's always the one who's like "we have to stay here and see this out to the end" when Shaggy was always like "what the fuck are we doing trespassing in this creepy haunted place lets go to the malt shop"

I love Raimiposting.

this hurts...

Fred is literally the one who plots the course to the malt shop

that's AFTER they catch the bad guys though. He doesn't quit until the job is done.

Shaggy is a limp-wristed liberal who always wants to cut & run.

*my sides