How can I hurt myself physically without leaving visible marks?

How can I hurt myself physically without leaving visible marks?

Idk kiddo tie some bricks to your ankles and jump off a boat in the middle of a fucking lake?

>Get married to an abusive husband
>Go into debt and pay it off by being a hooker
>Drink lots of beer and get drunk all the time

They'll all hurt you psychically and psychologically.

Have a fulfilling relationship and then have her cheat on you

Spots where no one will see, top of thighs or inner thighs for example. What I did was cut the bottom of my feet, so I could feel pain no matter where I went, as a reminder to myself for whatever I did that I was upset about. Other than that.. Shit I don't know

looks like a tiger

Put yourself out there and try to socialize. You'll fail so horribly that you'll feel dead inside, but nobody will be the wiser!

Why don't you just kill yourself instead? You pathetic pussy.

Sqeeze ice cubes faggot.

12 gauge slug to the head won't leave much of a mark. Try it!

This

I start school tomorrow so that should work just fine. I'm talking about alternatives that also offer physical pain, though

You guys are fucking retarded. I don't want to squeeze ice cubes and I'm not trying to psychologically fuck w myself anymore. I'm talking about things that cause PHYSICAL pain but in a way where no one would know

I mean, you'll be offering physical pain to everyone else when they cringe at your social nuances.

Also:squeezing ice cubes, snapping a rubber band on my arm, and drawing on myself with a felt tip marker is not my idea of physical pain.

I don't think you understand the concept of physical pain.

cat o nine tails.
designed for pain.
may require a partner

Crack half a tooth off and keep applying ice cold water to it.

Horribly intense, gut wrenching pain will follow.

I think you underestimate how powerful your autism is

Tell your doctor that you're depressed get put on a ssri take the pills for 4 months then quit cold turkey

I'm pretty low on the autism spectrum, surprisingly. I think you might be a few notches higher, considering the fact that you think my inability to interact in a social environment causes people /physical/ pain. Maybe amusement, or even secondhand embarrassment. But not physical pain. Fucking tard.

Let me just wait 4 months to hurt myself lol by bitch. Not a fan of withdrawls. That causes more anxiety, kinda defeats the purpose

Inject Krokodil

If you're too much a pussy to have it not show then you don't deserve the pain you faggot.

How exactly do I crack a tooth

OK fine I will

If I could get my hands on it. Love me some opiates.

They always told me to snap myself with a rubber band but it wasn't effective for me, you could try it. Try to find something, being a grown ass adult with scars to can never get rid of kind of sucks, trust me.

Just cut inside your peehole

Shot eats your skin moron. Become an alcoholic. Damages your body beyond repair

Oh also smoke some fuckin weed. If someone told me this 5 years before I actually started it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

you're already too much of a pussy to do anything anyways, is a little more waiting going to hurt you? If it is, you won't do it.

who's that picture of, is that a live music performance

Stick bag of spider eggs up you ass and wait for them to hatch

ghost peppers

what is this game ? usa simulator ?

Do pushups till you cant move your arms, do situps till you can barely stand, run till you can barely stand.

Nuke yourself

(^:

Hollow out tampon and fill with gunpowder, stick it up your ass and light the string.

I was being sarcastic because if he inject krokodil he would not be able to feel pain anore and he would have extreme marks.

wtf was this ingnored, thnx for the kek user

Glad someone else thought that

drink some bleach

cutting yourself to make you uglier. Nice planned sucker

U r retarded

Stick your hand in hot water for 5 minutes or so, then quickly dunk it in cold water until the pain stops. Repeat until your brain breaks from the pain.

>hurt myself physically without leaving visible marks
this

I have an idea, trips decided what I do. I'll time stamp

New rule: it can leave marks

>start working out
>nice dubs

trying to live a positive lifestyle and being healthy is the most painful thing you can do to yourself

Working out is for people who love themselves

Ouch it hurts just thinking of it

rolling for suicide by old age