How do i quit drinking?

how do i quit drinking?

But drinking is fun

Prozac and therapy worked for me

Drink more to forget about your drinking problem

Run out of money

go to the leather club three doors down

Watch who you hang around, yourself included.

Think about it

Just take Shyla Buff's advice.

start lifting.. if you drink it fucks your gainz.. no one would chose drinking over gainz.

Just detox on a day or two with no work and don't look back. Find shit to do, don't make excuses. Quit a terrible 5 year alcoholism myself, just find a good day to lay in bed and sweat it out then go from there. Trust me, sobriety feels amazing when you get all the way recovered.

Cold turkey. Don't be a bitch and puss out.

Don't buy booze?
If you want to quit drinking, there are so many decisions you make leading up to actually drinking that you could just... not. Don't go to the bar/liquor store, don't buy booze, don't drink booze. Really choose any one of those and you're doing great. Plenty of opportunities.

Fucking quitter.

start smoking weed

WE SOLVED W'S PUZZLE

this actually made my alcohol problem worse

Just stop

You're a weak willed cunt.

Its just anxiety, i had the same problem, when you feel you want to drink just drink a LOT of water, do exercise, run or go to a gym. And maybe its you environment, meet other people, not in a bar, change your habits. Exercise its the best way, you will feel healthier.

it cost a little the firsts weeks but then it will be easier, i used to drink 5 times a week, smoke pot and cigarettes. Eat healthier, the water will help you with the detoxification, if you feel anxiety and you don't want more water try to do some pull ups or buy weights.

Take some LSD

get a few fully sober days under your belt. i was heavy alcoholic for around a year (80-120 drinks per week) and after the shakes and shit subside after first day or two, its not so bad. you are gonna be in pain for first few days, but after that waking up not hungover is awesome and when the cravings stop you feel like a king.

gl getting your life back op