Go

Go.

Hey man. he is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest of your life, and the other day 6th

hey how acome ht eyh hpenis smash lofjhat sfuckw aht

Yo good to catch up soon though the the other day too long you to the station or something like this in a couple or not to get the same time couldn't see it as the other gdkffj to you soon

So this one time I'm fuckin this chick in the ass when the phone rings. It's my cousin asking how many kids are in the motherfuckin brady bunch and I'm like theres five or six of the little mitherfuckers theres that punkass bobby, that stupid ass bitch marsha anyway like five of em. So I hang up and finish fuckin this bitch because I have to get a slushie before I get home right? So I'm at the corner store and this drunk mexican bitch comes out the store and tells me to hop in her 89 mustang Because she wants to show me her stereo right?

the things that the birds talk about is crazy. one day they see a dog, the other day they are flying into windows and forgetting how to bird.

Life is a threat
to you and I get
and here we are now
as a big fat cow

then i go show
that i really know
there is no reason
to be angry this season

Continue?

Fromt

It wasn't the fact that she was an employee of Taco Bell, as much as the fact that she was a nigger lover. I was standing in line like I usually do during my lunch hour from work, usually get 3 five layer burrito's no sour cream, cheesy potatoes no sour cream, a large Sierra Mist
>if I am still hungry I will order a single pizza and bread stix from the pizza hut side of it
>its one of those taco bells with two Yum! brand franchises in it.
I fell in love with a girl that worked there, we will call her Victoria. Each day I came here and would always pull out the same routine, pull out my wallet (which has a batman symbol on it) and say wittly mind you.
>You see that baby
>That's my symbol
>I can be your hero anyday
This made her laugh the whole summer except, today when I did it, she just kind of smiled non interestlingly and said here's your change, and the name for that? I was furious a customer for so many months and this is what I get, not even remembering me. Afterwards while waiting for my food, a middle aged black man, came up to the counter and throughout the transaction, he said "thank you very much, young lady." She then said "Awwww, how cute..." This made me so mad I demanded my money back, when she inquired why, I was so livid, I couldn't speak right I just told her, I needed to leave so she could be with her Mr. Right. Now with a puzzling look on her face, I Screamed, you just don't get it do you, fine keep the change, but I will be talking to your manager about the shitty service. Walking out the door I slammed them open, and walked out. And this is why I will never go to another Taco Bell Because they are all nigger lover's.
>pic unrelated
What are some of your bad customer experiences?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

FoodS area really go yeah I want go

So we don't make it to the spot and instead we end up at a food court. She gets the chicken and I end up ordering the clam chowder because, you know me I like expensive shit. Halfway through the meal mexican bitch tells me that if I'm willing to eat her pussy she'll pay for the eats. So I'm going to town on this chick when security rolls up and kicks us the fuck out right? I'm standing outside the mall when this business suit lady walks up on her cell phone blabbin about stocks and bonds and shit when I step in front of her and I'm like "My stock trading skills are the bomb bitch! Let's get down!

im sad want 2 die ;) fuck fam this shit lit nigga im cool for that rite my niggas? no dont leave okay see you later god want to die lol haha jk :(

I have alot of stuff to do I should really go to sleep why did I wake up at 1pm today that's so shitty fuck me god damnit I wonder if my friend has a problem with me what was the deal with that asian girl today does she really want me to text her back i'm not sure got damnit I really need to get to sleep I have an 8am calculus class I really got to go to sleep fuck why haven't I started homework It's the first week and I'm already falling apart I don't wana talk to my aunt about my finances

COME TO THIS THREAD FOR SOME SOLVING PUZZLES

op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...op is obvious fag...

its not very common in this world ot say how to see the wisher well bran scanners are the test subjects of tosteris alminal in solice for a sake of the future subjection of toy soldiers for winslows isnt his name it is a lost noise of corsone in bet year dog fuck in the sillouhete of a minotaur in washington state carl inside forensics studies in massedonia frogs on stilts in 1996 lp album cover salamander backslider oppossum turtle shell egg lamp poppies opium pot head fucj nut tits are not my name in megans panties

Fuck, I'm only a fucking liar. Lying my friends about my life! They think my life is great with a lot of sex and partys everynight. I'm so fucking tired of lie to them, but that's because of my lies that they are my friends. So, all my life I was boring as fuck, staying in home with my ex gf or watching series... Fuck

When the ice cream thinking pizza if that show goes to the mall then paper plate it

woo her brother is back on the mic wow they wont be quiet its pretty load oh theres the file he needed to send me so i can get rid of this dumb bitch with weird gore

I miss you and I really hope you don't respond like a bitch when I text you on your birthday

bag the bitch and hit the snith witht the brick it shit in the hedge the ledge yhtoh jub hut grreatness is in the pudding like sometype of salmenella coffin where the beefcakes beet the the cheese and cantalop freeze he said as he entered the room for a box of tissues and a blue bloom of perfume hit the lace in the face like a cat to count with split the difference likean accountant counting
lay the eggs take the reverse split to the grave go the core ask for some more leave home with out your whore someone keeps saying i'm afraid to complain about a shottgun wedding andd a stain on my shirt don't believe everything that you breateh maggot don't be that kind of faggot weld in the dark with the eyes cut out so you can burn it all out fho

dam what's do? horatio please again? Sodomy, grape algonquin lord a bichu

Fuck my life, teddy is injured, this seasons about to be unbearable, this is fucking shit, everything was looking so hopeful but whenever I begin to have hope everything goes to fucking shit. Im so done right now.

i want to kill my self because toaasters are gay and they killed my entire family please ned my existance without my family my flying robo raptor killed my aunt suzan dingleberry op is a fag op is a fag op is a fag fags are good though because i love fags cuz im a fag just kidding fuck fags and smoke fags and light fags on fire because fags are very flamable because they're sticks

Keep going

i want to die like you know i dont really think life is all that great motherfucking bees

yo it's gonna be ok it's gonna be ok though it's gonna be ok because the problems get harder but dealing with them gets easier having major depression life problems stuff makes you wiser than the majority of your peers even those that are academically inclined or highly successful socially or monetarily you gonna be aight you gonna be successful you gonna be aight you are learning problem solving ahead of your peers you are learning ahead of your peers this is your path you gonna be alright

Even if the bible darted on somebody is Dublin donuts free enough knapsack porridge licking my uncle's medicine cabinet because Russia sucks and that teakettle over there assaulted my feelings, and your dad eats germs when he sleeps.

The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for a few years back on my way home

(Fuck you I'm running out of shit to say)

So I'm tryna mack this bitch out with a mouth full of clam chowder and cunt hair right? Next thing you know, cop rolls up in a squad car and we end up yelling at each other. Turns out the pig's the husband. So I end up in a jail full of stinkassed homeless motherfuckers spooning each other for warmth right?

Man I wanna go home i don't know about this at all I feel like shit anyways so whatever even though you don't care I couldn't give a fuck about all of this

take 2:

poor little salad man in his sports car that his daady sold to the truck seller on avenue 4b it nt a foreign fathers wish to see his daughter buy a token of bronze so she can give in to a lesbian corn nibbler on a fuck in a fuck in a cukc anight like a breath of metzer i am kurt cobain tug boat breath crease inside of asoup of thoughts

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure . It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
Non-Western traditions have also distinguished variants or symbioses of these states; words like storge, philia, eros, and agape each describe a unique "concept" of love. Love has additional religious or spiritual meaning—notably in Abrahamic religions. This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings involved makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Love may be understood as a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species. This is why it's so hard for me to come forward with the secret I've kept all these years. You were my one and only. Forever and always, Harambe. RIP partner.

Hatred and unforgiveness are what keep me alive, keep me from an heroing. That's not trying to be edgy or emo, the idea that someone who has hurt me would hear about my suicide and laugh about it is what ultimately keeps my finger off the trigger. I hate to live, and I live to hate.

Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina vagina penis vagina penis vagina Penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina penis vagina

swear to fucking god everything about you will be scrubbed from the earth like a bad stain
and i'll stare at your emptiness from miles away, getting laid, like always.

I really fucking miss her godammit I don't understand why it has to be this way I had a dream today and it ducked me over because it made me think that maybe I could be with her again but then my hope got crushed in my own dream and then I woke up and it was even more crushed and I just wanna see her but she is already starting to not care about meet I sit here and get drunk until im sick every chance I can because I fucking care about her so much yet

Wow this thread ia weird I havent looked at it or anything but it looks weird and fun so yeah I dont know what to say but fuck commies and jews cause Stalin is a dog shooting hitler guns at fags that are also Jews and dinosaurs from the past that got sent by skynet and are transformer s that are made of kryptonite cause fuck superman

dude you got played

i wanna be he very best like no one ever fucking raped their family and it just makes you think milfs arent too great but i digress midgets arent great either however they are pretty funny especially falling down the eiffel tower and shit i think that would go in a rekt thread though

Death grips suck dick and donald trump will win.

I LIKE TO DO THE THING WITH YOU OR MAYBE NOT MAYBE I LIKE AVOCADOS BUT WHO IS THAT MAN OK BUT YES OR NO OK LETS GO TO THE VALLEY MAYBE THEY HAVE THE GOOD STUFF WITH THE RAINBOW OR MAYBE NOT

I do this too, I used to do it more, now I've had things happen and I'm a more interesting person and I don't have to lie as much to make friends.

You are teaching yourself that the best answer socially is the correct answer. This is bad, but it is not the end nor is it even really that bad. There will come a time when the friends you have, you will realize, if they are truly your friends, will continue to accept you even if you told them your whole life was a lie. If they would not accept you for that, then you must find new friends and start anew.

You will not need to answer with socially correct things anymore the older you get. This will get better. You can speed up the process by doing more things, having more experiences, going to actual parties, finding actual sex. These things might take years, that is okay. What you are doing isn't as bad as you think lots of people do it it is okay to want to be socially successful at the expense of the truth it is a normal part of growing up it will be okay you will be okay your friendships will be okay

hee wooont to puttelwedwe

god damn all of this shit really makes me erect man i cant stop thinking about it it you ask? well i cant quite tell you or else it will be a shameless event in which we can not return from. unfortiunatly for you i have relived this scene atleast 2.6 times and have a very good memory of each situation.

We're born free, and then we're imprisoned by our culture, the ideology our parents had, and whatever other bullshit the society fed us.

I think the path to self realization won't be easy or clear until you're able to see the mold that's restricting you. So for each of us, regardless of nationality, ethnicity etc, is to overcome the years of programming - and realize that we're truly free to be who we are deep down.

I'm not saying you should get rid of culture, no. Once you're free, you may revisit and appreciate your culture/belief system as it is, objectively without being overwhelmed by it.

Ok, I have to eat. Feeling really hungry now.. maybe I'll have chicken rice again, had some yesterday, I know I'm gonna complain that it's boring, but I'm gonna have chicken rice again anyhow - coz it's convenient.

Bye fucktards

My nigga licken kfc i eat hit penis juice for a living and it tastes good ya cheeky basturd eat my schlong i fingered a cat for cash once and scene...

i cant even begin to fuck shit i dont know and cant even with the fuck tits my girl ass balls can the teller understand what the fuck i think with the you mazda iron horse cause the lie is too grand with all that is known of things to die in agony my main man

I literally want to die nah just kidding but seriously life just fucking sucks like there's no fucking purpose anywhere. There's no craftmanship no greatness in anything. Qe just come here to work for hours and hours until we die. What the fuck is the point of an office? it's all jewy jews running a shoah with money that's not even a fucking real value thing i just want this shiot to be over and get the smell of pine tress and lemons in the fields of Italy or something

French kids need shoes as soon as possible, keep that garden clean you fat possum. Brandy made of nothing but oats and Mormon chowder for three days. I've got half a mind to fuck your dad! Tell me more about how your Indian exchange student is afraid of roundabout lions, you stinky old Jeffery. My pee is your pee, now go grab the owner and tell him Duncan sent ya.

I need to finish my fucking invention but just taking the time for the stiching and ordering is slowing me down. Everything is s fucking daunting about it. How the fuck am I going to pay for a patent? I need to fuck more rich old ladies who believe in me. Then I will have enough money to finally be free to make horror movies. That would be dope. I know I am just going to sit here and play dota 2 instead of learn something impressive like the violin. Me typeing this just shows how much I love to piss away my own time.

If I got a movitaving partner he will want a cut and just be replacing my lacking ability to stay on task. I am trapped into being nocturnal. Should I just give up and go back to school? How long will I stay in this fucking country doing nothing getting closer to being nobody. What is going to wake me up? I can't wake up.

Who is going to save me from the nothing Ive become?

my penis was in my brain when i typed this

I'm wondering if I've lost my innocence, and if getting it back is the best way to stick it to that fucker.

I fucking hate niggers but I love Hanna I wish she would fucking realize it I spend all day thinking about her and how cute she is her freckles make me wanna kill myself she's so fucking nice and just so sweet I don't know why I can't just bring myself to talk to her I'm going up there this Thursday to see her I promise this to myself I WILL DO IT THIS TIME

why are we here? what is the point of life? why do we live to serve the machine? why not live to serve humanity and improve lives of humans? time is precious. we must make the most of it. and that would be by doing what we enjoy, and working to improve other lives

i would fuck a cat if it was gay but only if it was to have an tight pussy HAHA get it funny memes, 2016 trump will fuck me im a dank memer from the common era while mis gendering all the female fat cows and then hitting them with my rock in rust.

Another one flies to the end of the earth like puppies in a forest...and my pain is extending.

dundundndunudndnundundudndun wub wubuwbw
i dont give a fuck fuck off
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you all
fucking fuck this fucking shit
god motherfucking dmmit

Fuck tomorrow I will fuck with her, she wants to... but she had a bf but she do me so wrong, I cant think this is a good idea, i need to have a dignity but, she's hot and I have no sex since a month fuck, need to fuck her with love, men

cool thread. i like it. i like girls. im 27. i work with a very thick 16 year old girl and i want to touch her all the time

Humanity is concerned with your efforts, young one. I must go, and I am sorry your father is not with you today. If only the flowers would bloom again, and the moon would be my home and one true friend. :()::::::::::::::::::::::::______{}{}{}{}{}{}{} >>>>>€€€€€€€€€€€€

What do you want my nigger. Can I fuck muh dick please?

Typing from the phone slows down my ability to actually think what i want to say and puts me i to an autistmo kode that allows me to browse gif thread on Sup Forums for trap japs

Sup Forums is shittier than it used to be

I am your mother

hi mi ypiung

shit imade a mistake and imade two more just than. im not supposed to be thinking pink elephants fuck my tounnge isnt resting and i am manually breathing i see this on Sup Forums all the time but its way more common on reddit i remember three years ago or so sitting on reddit in my chem class and the teacher was talking about light absorbtion patterns. neal degrass weedson made a show about scientists and there was a lady who helped in discovering lihgt absorbtion rays the show was real good but neal is a fucking meme and isnt legit. carl sagan seemed nice but honestly he is a meme too and edgy athiest edgelords always talk about him i bought a telescope about a year or so ago because of neal memesons show and now im into astronomy its a very fun hobby except the dark freaks me the fuck out sometimes i feel like its not just whats in the dark that im afraid of but actualy because it reminds me of a memory which i can barely recal it is so nebulous in form but it had something to do with a ghost i remember my grandpa he died about a year or so ago he was a greedy jew and is the reason im so frugal today and i thank him for it he died of cancer and i felt sorry to see him become the way he was over the course of his illness. people always tell me ill come up with a cure to cancer some day but i really doubt that that would happen considering i am more into computer engineering.

Ello guys i've Bern trying to think but my brain was just hurting a ton so i'll better fuck off

Fuck off mom im on the internet

Hitler wasn't totally unjustified in his actions I hate life and people

Why won't the NSA/DARPA push me in any direction?

This is a good thread.

To say, type or do anything without thinking is literally impossible.

These threads are fucking stupid and only lead to spazzes attempting lulrandom stream of consciousness bullshit.

I want a nice redhead girl that wears oversized grey sweaters and chokers and shit and like black leggings that make me wanna grab her cute little ass and has freckles and cute, long curly hair and sings to me at night and I can sing to her. Fuck I really wanna lay down by some girl's window and just sing to her all fucking night and kiss her and do all this amazing lovely shit that I've stored up inside of me for these years because sex is gereat and the pussy I've gotten is great but it itsn't cuz it doesn't make me feel the way it did/ Lik elast time I was with a girl it was just bullshit and I felt fucking nothign, like the feel of her kisses was fucking whatever and sucking on her tits was whatever, and even though she was a redhead she was whatever even thoig I like redheads, no I love redheads, but this is just fucking ridiculous because I justwant to be loved but love is bullshit and I can't find it anywhere. I just want that nice redhead girl so I can take her to a walk around Cardenas at night and taklk to her about cars or bees or music or the pages of allt he bpooks I've read that are not in japanese but I'll tell her about the japanese i'm learning to impress her and then we'll be at her porch and I'll be looking at her like she's stars and diamonds and fire and ther'es honey between her thighs and her pink lips are the only thing that's real and kiss her, and it'll feel real, more real than anything and more real than a job opr a fucking 20 dollar bill or a fucking car or a fucking promotion or even a fucking class about fucking accounting or spanish or how the niggers ina maerica were freed by abe lincoln, and she'll be more real and more intense than that, and we'll kiss and I'll kiss her neck and her chest and her cute little collarbone like I've done so many times but this time it'll be real butceause she'll be real, the most real the realest thing ever known to me or manking, and we'll be there in her porch erasing the world around us

i love sniffing Jews they really add to the aroma of my specs on my csgo lotto ticket that i got yesterday at my local dmv. i'm not sure why i got the ticket at the dmv but i know I wanna die right now, I've tried a variety of methods but I find battery acid to be the most effective and painless. in retrospect, that sounds like one of the most painful methods of suicide, but i digress. if you made it through my ramblings, then you're probably the girl for me.

everyday i come on this shitty site because i have no real life friends and I dont feel like talking to many people around me my job sucks more cock than OP and his mom combined and I would commit suicide but its just too damn tempting to see where life goes

Op is a faggot

Hehehhehehehehehwhehwhwhhwhwhhwhwhhwhehehehhehehe

I wish I could live in the world that is portrayed by vaporwave. Imagine it, never having to do anything besides staring out windows into the purple night sky while cars go by, speeding up irreversible society, with your favorite companion, whoever it may be. Hearing nothing but calm, relaxing, slowed down, obscure 80's Jazz mixed with new-age electric beats. If I had a wish, that would be it

although everything in life feels like Caesar salad, ive come to realize that maybe Sup Forums isnt the place for me through all my belongings and a bar of soap. eventually some things have pestered my well-being although poetically injustices shines through like a labored light of morn.

Nigger Jim was brown I am gay deez nuts va fail gwynbleidd the meme queen was probably a shirty bean CNN is the the channel above the Discovery channel and it's full of library Vicks lol,,,,,,;;;;;;
>;

Hitler did nothing wrong, jews and niggers are bad news all round 365. israel will burn because they are the ones behind ISIS, JFK was assassinated because he wanted to reveal what was going on in area51, all the technology you have today comes from there.. they are running this ponzy scheme right infront of your eyes and no one can see past the lies and propaganda..

I am a little bit of a sinner the same time has no idea what direction its in the middle of the night to find out more about the same time has no idea nine of my life and death in my ass I was nothing more information and resources on my own bliss the first to know that the new year with you can find the perfect place in my ass I was nothing more information and resources on my own bliss them in a little bit more than one person who has a great day for the first one is the most part I am not a big fan and the value in a little bit more than one person who has a great day for the first time in the middle of nowhere else is a great way of getting to be the first to know that I always get the best way to get the best way for the first time in the middle and I have been in business and I will be a great day for me to the fade out to you soon as I can do to improve my life is a good point of the number is not an easy fix this is not a problem with the intention to be a scale of the number is not an easy fix it is a good time for me and I am entering the best way to go back and forth between

People don't care about each other enough. There are more than enough resources for everyone but people who have more than they need are selfish and refuse to share.

Fuck

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

and she said you're moving with you auntie and uncle in bel air.

September 16th, 8:00 AM EST Watch the news.

let me put me decryption glasses on

I feel this so much user.

Miss south Carolina 2007

Found the nigger

i guess if i thought you that ireland is that what you said is wrong but iv seen it wrong but i guess thats how it goes but if you think hard enough it will go any either way before you look about life in a different perspective beyond what you see now is your future in life and space and time without looking you will know all and nothing without even knowing it behind the scenes

Port wine and blunts nigga

i really need a job so i can buy some new games because i dont have the attention span to

I dont know what to type here, you fucking faggot og shit niggat three sixhty no spocope mohomeboye lit fam faggont nolnonononoasdfsadf it nod no more to say

I don't care what happens to me I just walk this drooling path in the hopes that I can feel something good were all organic pain collectors on a collision with oblivion only those who accept mortality can be truly happy and I never will sleep is wrong consciousness can't be continuos tomorrow you are dead for all we know everyone's a p zombie anyway

i like to make thoughts but you might just stop in the thought of it all and stopping is a lie, for life isnt a truth but a mirror that shows persepctive and thoughts of everyone and no one at the same time because of the simple fact of retrospection