Tell me your deepest darkest secrets Sup Forums

Tell me your deepest darkest secrets Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesandnoble.com/w/why-the-universe-is-the-way-it-is-hugh-ross/1103068989
barnesandnoble.com/w/more-than-a-theory-hugh-ross/1100375955?ean=9780801014420
godandscience.org/apologetics/religion_is_stupid.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wear girls panties & lingerie and go out in public to be humiliated and degraded by strangers as i beg them to let me suck their cocks & balls.

im a dirty faggot whore and i fucking love the erotic high i get in public with the looming threat of being caught

Thats so deep man

I suffer badly from Gender Dysphoria, i'v been this way for 6 years and my parents still think it's a phase.

And it's hard for me to talk to people about my retarded feelings out of fear of being judged.

Just cut ya dick off

Sometimes...

Sometimes I poop a little.

I really really really like this image

You're disgusting.

The only times I feel truly happy is when I make other people happy, but it only last for a few minutes then I go back to my depressed filled self. I try to change how I feel but I'm too used to this emptiness. The people closest too me dont noticed because I'm a good lier

I once wore condoms as gloves for a bet

There is no "self". We aren't the human masks we put on, and identify with being; we are the awareness, or conscious spirit behind it all. The deep silence.

I sucked a dog's dick in junior high

I've fed my cum to my dog more than several times, maybe 500 times (no joke) most of the time was out if laziness but soon enough became a habit to the point I do for fun.

I stayed up past my bedtime

I feel guilt and regret over experiencing happiness, I am a deeper, different kind of happy when I am "unhappy" and alone. I don't think I can adequately explain.

I once fucked my cousin at a family reunion while playing Minecraft in an office chair.

kicked a 6 year old in the chest for stepping on my phone. and it wasnt a push kick it was like trying to kick a football into the moon

In 2007 my friends and I paid a homeless man to let us kick the shit out of him. We didn't kill him but we were pretty brutal. I remember just watching him as he bled from his nose and cried.

I fucked my stepsister while I was with the love of my life 3 times

Was it a "he" you fucked

did he died

Don't fuck up your body. Don't do the operation.

was he ok

yup and another cousin walked in on us.

Religious affiliations?

im 14 and this is deep

I have killed more sandpeople than the average US soldier, but I'll probably get away with it because of the place I live.

Female worgen feet poking out from under a colorful dress

im asexual. i dont want my boyfriend to feel bad, so i pretend to like sex.

Kill yourself. Fucking degenerate.

Tell story

no you havent

You're gross. Die in a corner.

Not really but my mother is kinda pushing religion on me every few months it she just wants me to be happy

Why! I didn't do anything to you..

I intend to kill myself on my birthday.

trans girls are wonderful, never feel ashamed

fem&ms help.

I heard that story on here before from the guy who walked in perspective

Ive been fucking my best mates sister

Can't blame you for not believing it, I don't believe most of the stories in here but I've seen some of the shit that this place has.
I'm part of said shit. Nothing special about it, but since we are talking secrets, figured I'd share.

So relatable.

same

I mean that's your problem. Atheism makes life objectively pointless for multiple reasons.
If you feel like you don't want to join a religion because there is no evidence of a God you can just check out:
barnesandnoble.com/w/why-the-universe-is-the-way-it-is-hugh-ross/1103068989

barnesandnoble.com/w/more-than-a-theory-hugh-ross/1100375955?ean=9780801014420

godandscience.org/apologetics/religion_is_stupid.htm

Look up the fined-tuned universe ideas

Also unemployment could bring you down as humans are designed to work.

Maybe one day you can find yourself as a christian.

>Nothing special about it,
nothing special about being a mass murderer? that no way you hurt a fly
you probably have fantasies/delusions like in american psycho

i really want to fuck my underaged cousin, and i know she wants me so im probably going to go through with it eventually. not too sure what that will mean for our long term relationship though, like what the hell is it gonna be like seeing her in 20 years, both of us having known what happened

>fucked my little cousin when she was 9 years old i was 12 years old
>did many sexual things with her, like handjobs footjobs, oral, etc. and she enjoyed it.
>never intercourse because i was dumb as fuck
>sercetly i wanted to lose my virginity to her.
>i'm 22 years old and in the back of my mind i still love her

If you ever see someone pushing an agenda and saying ALL people in a demographic are a certain way just know they are generally wrong.

I sometimes look up my and the name of friends on google for shits
>mfw I learned one of my friends was a brony long before coming out of the closet about it to his friends.

Nah I love my gf why would i do that!

do not do it. my older cousin fucked me and it really fucked my head and i started dating way older men all through high school and college and like... things would have just been better if that never happened

Lmfao really?

I love hearing my sister and her boyfriend fucking in her room beside mine. I turn off my tv to listen as soon as I hear her bed start rhythmally squeaking

Yea, It all started this one time when I was fapping on my bed. I was too lazy to get a tissue or a sock or something and my dog was right next to me.

6yr old, its a fucking kindergarden kid lmfaoooo

Thx it makes me happy knowing there's People like you still left in this world

Just don't off your self, i had a friend like you and he hanged him self in his bedroom.

You need help, seek medical attention before it's to late.

Hope you paid him good.
Did you feel bad for him afterwards?

I like how, even though I made the US soldier reference, you still consider it mass murder.
Personally I think its funny we reward one but condemn the other. Its not like I'm hurting anyone wih it, hell you might even consider it spring cleaning.
Its not as if they are not trying to kill us, you know..
But go on, do or believe whatever you want mate, don't care.

I'm a virgin, and i have been lying about having sex ever since i was 15.

All my friends know that it's a lie, but they're too nice to ever tell me.
I talk to a lot of girls, but i never have the guts to "make a move" and because of this i have put people trough some insanely cringe-worthy akward situations.

I will never stop lying, and i will never get laid.

Asexual explain pls?

And not to mention he's a raging fag

HEAD
SHOULDERS KNEES & CUCKS

I was raped as a baby, molested by my grandpa and did anal with my brother .

cuddling is fun.
sex is uninteresting. having sex feels like your doctor examining your appendix.
would rather play mario

Why do guys wanna get laid so badly for? I mean sex is good, but it's horribly over rated, there IS a reason marriage doesn't last.

Tits or gtfo

You made my day. Cant stop laughing, what is wrong with you hahah

i want your opinion. she is about 16 right now, im 21. throughout all of our lives she has been extremely sexually interested in me, we barely get to see each other and every time she instigates something, although 99 percent of the time the rest of the family is there so she wold never try anything serious. in recent years i have validated her advances and even made some very light advances of my own, these days when i have to say goodbye she will burst into tears because she knows how long it will be before she gets to see me again, the only guy who has ever expressed any kind of sexual interest in her.

so its not quite the same as your deal, frankly even if noting were to ever happen there would probably always be the sexual tension

Yeah the last website is good for clearing things up if something in The Bible seems weird, or a lvl. 99 fedora tipper takes a quote way out of context.

Of course I disagree with some of his scriptual interpretations like I think The Bible says it is sometimes OK to do the greater good because a person acting with God did lie to cover for some good people and that was valued at the time.

So you want sum fuck

>>I'm scared of women, i asked to go out with a girl i really liked then she proceeded to call me a freak in front of the whole class

Rich kid shit.

The foreplay plays a big role also if you dont like sex then be straight with him man

Also I miss this human being.
At this point I highly doubt she or anyone I once knew remembers a loser like me.
>mfw people start playing the guessing game

Omg I hate Stephen Harper and I hate that gif.

Be careful about that route. There is a real chance you could be mistaking emotional connection for a sexual one out of desire.

Literally blood sport.

I blame Sup Forums tbh

Haven't we all?

Im a homosexual male into furries and dragon feet

How is that "dark"? You're just doing your part!
Been awhile since I've burnt a mosque.

Wow , so you're just a gross person huh?

I actually don't care about the sex itself.
I have masturbated myself to insane degrees and horrendous fetishes, to the point that i feel if i ever get laid it won't matter.

But you can never tell someone you're a 20 year old virgin without people looking at you weirdly. You will be know as "that virgin guy" and girls will only talk to you out of pity. Your close friends and family will take pity on you, and make sure they never talk about sex in front of you.

I prefer to keep lying, just to keep everyone happy.

>wtf, dragon feet?

Freemasonry and Mason organisation consist of pure bullshit.

You should die. It's the only true cure. Then your family can recover from the horrible reality of raising a faggot.

wtf i hate cucks now

What is it about fur that turns people on, the fact it isn't skin?

No judge

Sex would not be the right option in my opinion , unless you in the future are able to spend more time with her I'd say sure ,but if you can't change that you'd be messing her up even more then she currently is

If your friends think of you as

>That Virgin guy

Then you need new friends... like.. today

And there is no girl in the right mind would care about you being a virgin or not..

Being a virgin ins't even a bad thing, people are retarded.

Couldn't you just say you want to wait until marriage. Oh wait that just opens a whole new pressure.

FOR FUCK SAKES, I guess he's gotta die now.

Not even a faggot. Not even a fucking trannie.
Just put the fucking freak down.

you're young, so you probably wont understand this, but she doesn't really like you for who you are. she's just looking for validation.

Kill yourself before you cut your dick off. If you don't know how to do that I've created plans for a machine that senses when you die and cuts your dick off at that moment.

I have a crush on this girl from high school. I saw her last weekend after one year.

this guy just mad nobody wants to Fuck him

I never understand why, it just does

Don't be an edgy 12 year old.

we got enough of those.

Literally no connection.

Whoops wrong guy I ment