Why do some blacks look Asian even though they have no Asian DNA?

Why do some blacks look Asian even though they have no Asian DNA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You realise that africa is the most genetically diverse continent right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

probs cause some american blacks mixed with amerindians. but generally black people have very diverse facial types (accross africa at least)

4 of those are not in africa doe

I thought Europe was, in terms of hair and eye color at least, the most genetically diverse.

Asians are black

mix

those are meaningless terms mate your eyes and hair are only two organs who cares is they are diverse in that?
Africa is in terms of everything overall

Latin america seems more diverse to me.

That's becuase it's mixed I think you misunderstand because this is in reference to natives and before you say anything i mean genetic natives

places like Brazil and Columbia mexico etc may be more genetically diverse due to mixing i know i am and my family is from LatinAM

1. Martinicans
2. Cape Verdeans
3. Fula
4. Haitians
5. Wolof
6. Kongo
7. Ewe
8. Anyi
9. Guadeloupeans

cape>fula>kong
rest is meh

WE
WUZ
CHANGZ

Those are just phenotypes

Actually just Mexico is diverse enough Amerindians are as distincts from each other as Europeans are from East Asians

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

Having said that no one beats Africa in terms of genetic diversity.

>tfw no fula gf

Not all groups have a standard look. I mean some jews look white and they aren't white :^)

well shit i thought you only had two ethnic groups of amerindians in mexico sorry mate

is this the nubian goddess thread?

>haiti
>africa

they arr rook the same anyways

Is this the stupid questions thread?

you mean why some asians look black.. beacuase they have african dna