APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

UK UK UK

hmmm, really makes you think

How can one country be so clean, natural and successful?

>britgolds

>nz being cucked this hard at the olympics
>silver
>silver
>silver
>silver

when will the pain end ;_; jesus christ

when will our colonies learn?

>9 more cycling events for us to win

APOLOGISE

This put us above germany

they just got 4th in Rugby 7's.

Fuck you dad

5th

>Riding a bike is a sport

"our" YOU'RE NOT WHITE!

really makes you think

Shitspouter isn't a smart person
He is a literal boot licker

and here I tought there wasn't a sport any gayer than riding a horse

JFs unironically thought we wouldn't absolutely demolish them at track cycling again

This isn't bike dancing Hans

That fucking race between NZ and GB was fucking INTENSE. Most exiting thing I've seen so far.

I think this seamen slurping sport might actually be for me.

Are we going to win the rugby as well?

Isn't fiji a literal who? Or a dark horse?

GOLD BRITAIN

Which is funny you say that because Germany holds the world record for that event

Keep this thread alive lads, we gonna gold in the rugby seven's tonight.

>Country known for their Rugby prowess
>Can't even get a podium finish

The eternal shithole of Poo Peeland.

Fiji are world number 1's. We will probably get butt fucked

They live for Sevens. Sort of like how Americans live for silvers or Germans die for refugees.

HATERS OR ANALLY DEVASTATED WATCH

Get rekt rest of world, forever in our shadow at track cycling

>Sort of like how Americans live for silvers or Germans die for refugees.

I swear to god, if you don't stop bullying us!!!!

SOMEONE TAKE GB OUT ;_;
USA WHERE ARE YOU?
WE NEED YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're just too good, everybody mentally destroyed
KEK

People wonder where America gets its arrogant attitude from...

GOLD BRITAIN
GOLD BRITAIN
GOLD BRITAIN
GOLD BRITAIN
GOLD BRITAIN

We're not, but it's still another silver. And the gold we just won puts us 6th on the medal table.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

NO MORE GREAT MOVIES FOR YOU!!!!!!

>Isn't fiji a literal who? Or a dark horse?

Fiji are good at it. We'll get raped but at least it's another silver in the bag. They're useful if we tie with some bitch meme country on golds.

CUT MYSELF INTO PIECES

We still have Mahe Drysdale and Lisa Carrington, hopefully they wont choke too

Fiji are the best rugby 7s nation ever.

>They live for Sevens. Sort of like how Americans live for silvers or Germans die for refugees.

Don't forget that Maori goddess Valerie :^)

Your guy didn't choke at all, both of them were fucking fast. We were just faster lol

TRACK AND FIELD STARTS TOMORROW. THERE IS NO STOPPING THE GOLD RUSH NOW

Well there were until tonight when they lose 14-5

Screenshit this, the repeating digits at the end of my post confirm it

This.

Nothing wrong with being beaten by the best.

Based Adam Gemilli gonna beat Bolt! Lol

>he uses the archives
Found the autist

Valerie and Mahe probably won't win though. Lisa Carrington is probably a given.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Lol

Got a cheeky few quid on it just incase.

Losing to a team you beat literally every other day of the year is textbook choking

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR BEST OLYMPICS EVERY!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up Muhammad.

Don't worry m8, you always have Rugby

Oh wait...

filtered

Leave Paki

At least you have that rower that always wins that's something

haha

>yfw we take in so much gold Theresa May reinstates the gold standard.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING NON-ANGLOS

Never.

gold medals are

Shame
All I feel is shame

I cannot ride a bike. I have NEVER been able to ride a bike. When I started celebrating the result my dad grabbed me by the arm and said 'son you fall over eating the corner of a doughnut, don't pretend you could turn a corner at the velodrome'

And he is right. I get out of breath having fucking dinner. I don't deserve to celebrate.

>mfw this gold rush only amounts to like 3 medals

>getting BTFO by Fiji

fuck lads

I know how it feels m8

Can't deny those dubs.

Alsi
>IT'S OGRE

To be fair they've been going to the Olympics since the fifties and have never won a medal

They deserve it more

We were on track to have a record gold haul. Horses choked, rugby choked twice, cyclists are choking
Rowers will win their expected Golds (knock on wood). We might take women's shotput
Running 1500m is unlikely but we might get it
Sailing seems to be doing OK ish last I checked

>Australia just switched from the 7s final to Sunrise

REEeeeEEEEEE

The only way to restore national pride is to take Fiji back under the Queen, we will never recover from this

It doesn't have to be like this.

Fiji are the best 7s team in the world, it is a team that has played together for years vs a team that has played together only for a month

You don't watch much rugby, do you.

here come the excuses. Per Capita won't work on Fiji Nigel.

7's is meme rugby anyway, Fiji deserve a gold

>the city of (you)

The only place where its a big sport is in the scottish borders where no one lives.

Fijians have more elite rugby players per capita, how can other nations even compete?

we're not letting you win the sailing.

>Lance Armstrong

>Michael Phailps

How can one swimmer be so doped?

who is this British gook qt

Why aren't you winning in the Velodrome, then?

>Lance Armstrong

...oh yes, that's right: no drugs allowed in the Olympics.

Team GB cycling's only drug is Superiority. Even over Untied State of Faggotry. Feels good, man.

truth =/= excuse

my gf

Your boys looked pretty munted compared to ours, I'm sure yours have been doped up pretty hard over the years

>ISE
why do you have a lisp Nigel

the word has a Z sound, if you pronounce it that way, spell it that way

No one gives a fuck you autist

We have velodromes in Manchester and Glasgow, lots of drugs, just not the performance enhancing ones

>Per Capita

Per capita, Liechtenstein is richer than Murrican't. Even their (no)hope of a president is so in debt he's proving Murrican'ts are hypocrites and taking money from big business: when he said he would never do so.

But then, Donald Fart said that all Mudslimes are terrorists. No Exceptions.

...or proving the fact that you founded ISIS, Wiggy? If Trumpo is the last desperate dope... er, I mean 'hope' for inferior subhuman inbreds in Untied State of Faggotry, then he deserves to lose. But then, said inbreds in Dumbfuckistan are all he has left, as even the Repubicans & GOP hate Wiggy;s guts, and he's being raped in the polls.

""""""Great"""""" Shitain is so angry.

Team GB's cyclists' only drug is Superiority.

They are superior to Untied State of Faggotry's no dope... er, I mean no-hopers. Certainly to subhumans such as you.

Sir Bradley Wiggins is Jesus. He cycles on water.

>literally combine 4 nations to 7s create team
>get destroyed by fiji

>so autistic you had a gun to your head forcing you to reply to my post, when you could've always proved me wrong about you being mentally handicapped - as proved by your replying to my post - by ignoring me

Untied State of Faggotry is so angry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA