Hey Sup Forums. Its my birthday and like most of us I have no one to celebrate it with or they just forgot...

hey Sup Forums. Its my birthday and like most of us I have no one to celebrate it with or they just forgot. So decided to come here just like another day. But fuck it, its my birthday so can you guys just give me time stamps and say happy birthday? Anything is fine, paper, a wall, your face, your toilet I care not. Make my birthday the best one ever

Shameless self bump because I have hope

Come on, at least just one

I don't have a camera to make a timestamp. Regardless, Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro.

Wow this is depressing but happy birthday

You just made my night. Thank you Sup Forumsro

Just woke up, camera is in other end of room, can't be bothered to do this, I hate waking up, why am I still alive, my neck hurts and I have a headache.

But Happy Birthday m8, hope someone makes an effort for you. How old are you?

Depressing yeah but I now I actually feel definitely better

22 years old

In bed and so I can't time stamp, but I just took this photo of my sheets for you. Happy birthday man.

Happy birthday. Welcome back to the best and worst place on the internet : Sup Forums

Happy birthday dude!

Happy birthday!

That looks rather comfortable Thank you
and something about this place always brings us back

Like this user I have no camera.
But either way, thanks for being mildly entertaining.

I would give you an internet but I lost it recently and it was my only one, so take this (you) instead.

My birthday was a couple weeks ago and I just went to work then went home. It was lame. I wrote on my whiteboard wall.

Thanks highlight of the day

Sorry I only have paper towels

You here, OP? I'd send you something if you give me an address.

No need but thank you.
Anything is fine, thanks for doing it

Nice text book

its my alter, thats just a book of scripture

Alter for what

for sacrificing cats and small rodents lol
its an alter for buddha. just my gay way of dedicating prayers to ya. happy birthday bro

OP here, thank you man. And I must say, im having a pretty good birthday after all

You've found peace. It's more than I have.

All I have is a napkin. I will be expecting the same from you on my birthday in October.

Ill be on the lookout for that thread, and thanks Sup Forumsro

Happy B day OP

nah man, ive got my own shit like you. im not one to push religion but if you could find any teachings online about buddhas concept of desire and attatchment maybe thatd help. its possible to internalize the teachings without becoming a yoga practicing, man-bun wearing insufferable hippy

Can't take pictures now, but happy birthday

Happy birthday faggot. Not putting in the effort for a timestamp, but have my one of favorite fappying picture s

Thank you both
And yeah that totally works too