BROWN GIRLS
INDIAN PAKI ARAB TRINI

FAP FOLDER DUMB YA FAGS

monitoring this thread....post moar fags

mmm love that brown skin

more

looks like this thread is dead :(

not if you keep posting fag

thats every night. i need some entertainment too fuckers ;)

no...samsap you buttfuck - please dont post these ugly shitskins.

only gorgeous brown babes

someone post their desi friends in bikinis. thats the goal.

ready to fap i am. lets go!

Lol I'm not samsap, just something I downloaded from him

whats so funny?? fuck this portrait you can hang in grandma's house!
what the fuck do you want me to do with this shit. I can't fap to nothing.

repost

rate?

Yummy would cum on face

>I can't fap to nothing.
Pretty much, fapping IS nothing.
Git a real girl.

let's hear it

i have blown my load to her. i would love to get updates off her instagram

Hear what?
The sound of your Nacho Princess sneaking across the border?
Nah. I'll stick with my Indian immigrants.
At least they have brains (instead of eating them)...

work on your photoshop skills retard

you're not getting her ig, m8

uhh...

how old is she?

the tits on her. what is she? your fam? why no ig?

Nah.
No need to work on any other skills than Tantra, Sup Forumsro...

she's a cousin. persian - her ig is private so i'd rather that a bunch of retards not add her just to get their rocks off

isnt the point of posting her so that a bunch of strangers blow their load over her amazing tits. not everyone gets that privilege

fine fam. post some new fap material please

bikini time

just posting what i have m8 for people who havent seen her

post away brah

who is that beside her. damn son. post her too please

god damn!

Don't have bikini sorry

some skin?

thats a friend...not sure who tho

>mfw i'm dating an 5ft tiny Indian qt

You mofo! Did your parents arranged a marriage? If no, ask them, you faggoto!!

This is Mina. She did a few videos with Gaya Patal and then disappeared. I FUCKING LOVE this girl. She's hot, cute and a bit sloppy but I've jacked to her at least 1000X.

are you posting more? patiently waiting dude

shes already married

thoughts on her? what would you do?

how does she stay that fit? dude how old is she? post more!

shes 28 and works out

I'd pay one extra sand dollar to mouth fuck her pretty face hole

hnnng

are those shitstains even allowed to get tattooed?

holy shit moar

thoughts on this cutie?

she is ok

just ok?

cutest girl at campus

skinny brown chick with no curves. just ok.

more, i like milfs

in love with her ass

which one

WHO IS THAT

some chick in my class, posts alot on insta

omg
right in a bikini please

Moar

i wish, i got the one on the left in a bikini

POST OC FFS

she got great curves

more of this semen demon?

Any in a bikini

Let me tell you faggots something about these Indian girls

I'm brown and I'm fairy active in the party scene at my college(Rutgers in NJ) which has a decent number of Indian girls who are slutty and party and shit.

I've fucked a decent number and know a lot to deduce the following things that most of these girls have:

Dark armpits and dark vaginas.
Smelly vaginas
Bitchy
Selfish
Sociopaths to a extent(they play with your head if something doesn't go their way)
smart and they sure as hell are gonna put their grades before you
they arent understanding
The chances of the above are 100x more likely if they don't hang out with white people
Avoid the ones in asian/indian sororitys

Overall if you wanna fuck one do it, but the things above apply and don't go in expecting too much

If you want a good clean Indian girl most of her friends are white and shes in a majority white sorority.
White girls are still number 1

these girls are fun to bang when they are young but they turn ugly as fuck as they age. I won't mess with any of them over the age of 27. also most of them pack some serious 3rd world style baggage and drama. they are also prude as fuck and won't shut up about their shithole of a country and/or culture. also their relatives behave like retards. so hit and run, nigroes. njoy

As a fellow North American guy of Punjabi descent that grew up in a small predominately white town, I second all of this. They're like a different species.

>smart and they sure as hell are gonna put their grades before you
Sounds like they're not sluts. Good for them.

As an Indian guy (raised in Canada), I couldn't agree more with most of this post. Of course you will find exceptions - as people in the comments are desperately trying to point out. Look, there are over half a billion Indian girls. You are bound to find a few hundred, or even thousands of shining exceptions. But by and large, they are disgusting and have little redeeming qualities.

Compare the average sample population of girls in an EE country vs an average sample population of girls in any major Indian city. No contest. Terrible genes, terrible personalities and behaviour, terrible culture for the most part.

cont'd

Most Indian girls are also outrageously argumentative. They get off on high levels of drama (they also loooove watching those stupid Indian drama shows - go figure). As an example, although I love my mother blablabla, I observed how she treated my dad through their marriage. She would constantly verbally antagonize him and test his masculinity in front of us kids, like a robot programmed to do so, until my dad had to blow up and throw something/scream/yell, etc. Then of course she would get hysterical and play victim after bringing the entire thing on. As a kid I thought my dad was crazy and abusive (he never hit anyone). It took my dad taking several month long trips to Cuba in his 60s and my digestion of the red pill to see what he had been through and how unfairly he had been treated while providing for us his entire life. My dad now has a 30 year old, attractive, white, girlfriend in Cuba, is essentially MGTOW, and my parents are separated now.

Thankfully my dad had alpha enough qualities that helped raise 3 decent kids. My sister is one of those exceptions - slim and fit, conservative values, people often told her she should be a model, a teacher of children with special needs, never drinks, rarely swears, virgin when married to a good christian white guy, has a child with him and lives in conservative Canada together. As far as I'm concerned %99.999999 of western Indian girls are shit compared to her. I have never dated an Indian girl in my life and likely never will, unless they are northern, traditional Parsi, or something of that nature.

They're more carrear oriented than caring about you. I mean that to a extreme. If youre dating one she will not balance work and you.Normal people can balance school/work and their signigiant other You are on the backburner for her she doesn't care about you as much as she does about her grades and work

more