Investigate the Titanic being switched with the Olympic

Investigate the Titanic being switched with the Olympic.
The world is a hoax, all as a result of the White Star Line committing fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

williammurdoch.net/articles_34_Titanic_switch_theory_02.html#2
youtube.com/watch?v=Chq6iBr-qdA
williammurdoch.net/articles_34_Titanic_switch_theory_03.html#10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Icebergs can't damage steel hulls

Seriously investigate it. It's not a joke. This is history-shattering. It doesn't even stop at insurance fraud. This changed the entire state of what the current world could have been.

What are you even talking about?

The titanic was switched with the Olympic (its sister ship)

There are way too many details to be able to write out before this thread 404s

The Federal Reserve.

Okay? And?

Nigger u better give some answers

I'll give answers. I need time to type this out. Give me 5 minutes. Keep this thread from 404ing in the meantime

"Twenty Key Reasons Why a switch Didn't Happen" :

www williammurdoch net/articles_34_Titanic_switch_theory_02.html

I have one question. If they switched it then where is the titanic right now?

Olympic's damage from HMS Hawke did not exceed $125,000

A key aspect of Gardiner's switch theory is that Olympic's collision with HMS Hawke on September 20th 1911 was far more serious than publically known prompting White Star to come up with the 'switch' concept as a means to offset the expense of repairing the Olympic. Specifically, Gardiner claims that the collision damaged the Olympic’s center turbine mountings, that over a third of the hull plating require replacement and most critically, her keel was damaged. However, there is no evidence of this.

There is independent verification of the extent of the damage from those other than White Star during the court case to determine responsibility. Firstly Harry Roscoe a consulting naval architect with over 25 years experience of surveying damage to large steamers surveyed the Olympic at Southampton on September 22nd and 23rd 1911, and later in Belfast in dry dock. Under cross examination during the High Court of Justice Olympic vs Hawke in London, November 1911, Roscoe acknowledged the following description by Examination in chief Mr. Laing as correct.

Roscoe's testimony is corroborated by Robert Steele who described himself as a member of the Institute of Naval Architects, member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, and a consulting naval architect and engineer for over 20 years. He agreed with Roscoe's damage assessment and interestingly added that the Hawke's "ram has not shown itself to be a very powerful weapon of offence." In other words the damage could have been worse.

(there's lots ore on the linked site, but I cznonly quote so much...)

Source: williammurdoch.net/articles_34_Titanic_switch_theory_02.html#2

There's literally nothing more to be said.

Anyways, here it is.

Before the maiden voyage of the titanic, the Olympic had been damaged twice, both times were the fault of the captain. The insurance company refused to compensate because of captains errors, so the company behind the two ships were millions in debt.

The titanic had 14 portholes on the bow, and evenly spaced windows with no decorations on the B deck
The Olympic had 16 portholes and uneven, decorated windows on B deck

In footage from the maiden voyage, a "titanic" with 16 portholes and uneven, decorated windows was recorded leaving port. The titanic was also seen with repairs on the hull. Wtf kind of ship already has repair on its maiden voyage?
When the titanic was calling for help, the closest ship nearby only had a load of some sweaters and wool. This was extremely unusual for the time due to high coal prices. They were also just sitting in the water, also something very unusual, any other ship would have kept sailing on until the morning at half speed due to icebergs in the water.

This ship purposely ignored the calls from titanic. Even when the crew was asked questions and things got suspicious, they were very determined to NOT go help.

The titanic also had a slight lean to the left which was noticed by passengers.
Related: the Olympic had been damaged, and as a result of these damages, also leaned to the left.
The switching allowed them to collect the money for insurance for the titanic.

The "Olympic", actually the titanic, was "repaired" and used (a little) until finally being retired and destroyed in 1937

^^^^

More from same link as above:

Ultimately, during the court case of Olympic vs Hawke, in November 1911 it was ‘unofficially estimated that the Olympic’s damage did not exceed $125,000.' The International Mercantile Marine, who owned White Star, wanted to claim for as high as £750,000 by including lost passenger receipts -but only if they won the case (which they didn't). But Chirnisde points that if they stood to loose it would not be an issue:

"The company’s surplus on the profit and loss account had risen from $48,585 in 1910 to $821,062 in the year ending December 31 st 1911. Even if the insurance would not pay out the $750,000, IMM would have remained in surplus. In 1910, IMM’s net profit was a mighty $4,849,580, and this slipped to $4,509,270 in 1911. As for the White Star Line itself, it was ‘the principal constituent’ of IMM and ‘enjoyed continued prosperity, its profit distribution for 1910 being 30 percent’ after depreciation. In fact, White Star’s profit and loss account for the year to December 31 st 1911 was in surplus by £1,102,756 – even higher than IMM’s."

Certainly there is no financial logic to justify an insurance scam.

There's more to it than the insurance money.

Just make sure you investigate the other reasons other than the insurance money. There's more to it.

Why kill almost everyone on board, publicity would all be bad and seems unnecessary.

Nah, there isn't. It's woo-woo nonsense.

Explain to me why the titanic was built with 14 portholes and plain windows, but the footage shows 16 portholes and different windows?

i done one of these about 6months ago it really fucken happend look at the windows its more blatant then 911 its just out right making money

youtube.com/watch?v=Chq6iBr-qdA

First of all, what footage?

Secondly, do you have footage of the actual sunken ship? Because that would be more useful than some ancient news reel or whatever.

Watch this one. It explains it in the most detail

No, but pictures of the wreckage under water also show 16 portholes and styled windows instead of 14 and plain

that pic shows that that deck had shutters over the windows
and that those shutters were open when the Titantic was photographed and closed when the Olympic was photographed

Possible. But that doesn't explain the styling difference of that whole B deck.

I'm a bit confused
is the claim that the Olympic was never built, it is just the Titantic after WSL received the insurance payout?
and if so wouldn't a major difference like the one you pointed out oppose that claim?

Also shutters I think.
Repairs on the hull
>pics or gtfo

williammurdoch.net/articles_34_Titanic_switch_theory_03.html#10

No I mean the swoosh shaped thing in the front
That's definitely not a shudder

Also, the when the Olympic was damaged, it caused a slight tilt to the port side. The titanic, being a new ship, did not have a tilt.

Upon leaving for its' maiden voyage, there were several passengers that reported a tilt to the port side.

Amazingly, after the "Titanic" sank, the Olympic had no tilt

You are a fucking dunce!

Only morons will ever believe the "official" stories to shit.

More than you can handle, faggot.

Please not that OP did not post these, although I do agree

Nigger please.

wasn't the Olympic launched after the Titantic was sunk?
so everything that happened to the Olympic happened after the Titantic sunk
so shortly after the Titantic was sunk, and after the Olympic was launched
the Olympic would have no tilt
one of our time lines for both ships is very fucked up
and I think it is yours

The one marked titanic is a pic of the Olympic. You have the pictures wrong. Look at the promenade deck

No, the Olympic was built first. That is why the three ships were named the Olympic Class Ocean Liners (Olympic, Titanic, Brittanic)

was the Olympic not insured?
if it was, why wouldn't WSL just be honest about the damage and collect the full amount in insurance
and it seems that the more massive the damage the more it would support the claim that those vessels were unsinkable

The Olympic WAS insured, but the two crashes were at the fault of the captain. The insurance company refused to pay

The titanic wreak also has its proper propeller number on it

watch the video:

DS9 > 100 year old conspiracy theory

So the claim is that they intentionally took the "Titanic" out and ran it into an iceberg?