Just smoked a joint of cinammon. High as fuck. AMA

Just smoked a joint of cinammon. High as fuck. AMA

How op?

Rolled it in a paper

Whoo! OP is gettin wild! what size granules?

Just regular cinnamon. Powdery stuff

Nice nice. Classic. any special occasion or just for fun?

My friend told me about it on facebook. I tried it and I'm higher than I was when I tried dabs

DONT DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!!!

Oh fuck off. Its just cinnamon. You put it in food and cook it.

>makes mustard gas

stfu no it doesn't lol
Let people get high, faggot

SERIOUSLY YOU WILL DIE!!

Holy shit OP

I made this big ass cinnamon joint the other day... Toked that shit for hours... And i'd never been so high in my life

It's goes really well with some psytrance or electro swing

Oh also i forgot to add... If you wanna get really high You can snort a couple lines

It's not as relaxed as a joint, but holy shit it gets you seeing god

Wow you smoked some tree bark.

>psytrance
>electro swing

Hey man, I don't make the rules of cinnamon highs... I just follow them

Fuckin newfag

I've gotta say. I tried mdma, mescaline, lsd, lsa, weed, and morphine
but cinammon was just a game changer, it was like I had never been actually high until now
who would have thought? how much time do you guys figure we've got until the goverment makes it illegal?
should I sell my cinammon stocks?

OP here. I hope no one actually tried it because I made it up. I'm drunk, what can I say? I really don't want anyone to get sick from doing this as it may be dangerous. So just don't do it and you'll be fine.

Now, if you really want to get high and trip at the same time, pack a bowl full of oatmeal. You will legit be higher than fuck. I know this because my friend on facebook told me and then I just tried it. I am high.

Nutmeg > cinnamon

Ahaha nice one man, But for real... I understand you don't want everyone doing cinnamon ... It's a powerful drug

Nah, stockpile it man... Just incase... I got like 3kg of it... i'm just starting though

No Sup Forumsro. I'm serious. It's just a prank.

This dude is trolling or mentally retarded. Doesn't work i've tried it. Also it literally puts holes in your lungs. It's fucking cinnamon...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

oh... i getcha *wink wink*

Yeah it's just a prank bruh

you can high on cinnamon but you need to get it fresh. Nutmeg is stronger though

>2014
>not huffing vaporized all-spice

Shiggshaggpaddywag kysffs smdh fam

It makes cinnamon gas you fuckin newfag

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me.
You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

but the wincest is real right?

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

ASSHAT
S
S
H
A
T

>kiddo
>checked

>Shit-tier recycled Marine/Navy Seal/GiganticFaggot text

1/10 -Made me reply

I speak with a sword, you little bitch.

I don't know what recycle shit you are talking so maybe you should check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I'm so fucking scared...
>Bring it nigger

I don't want to fight you but if you want to fight I will fight you

You can stick your head up your dad's ass and fight for air. For that matter I'd pay to see that shit, newfriend.

ayy

hey fuck off faggot. idc.

OP and I'm out
/bread

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me.
You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.