Whoopsie doodles

>whoopsie doodles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8EydFeuPK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is he bald?

lol'd

>oops lol

Snyder will make this as a very subtle way of telling the audience that Superman = Jesus

I would bet my life Zack Snyder's reasoning was the explosion looks cool and made the fight scene after it look cool. Thats his reasoning for everything.

lmao

Clearly

Yeah bro amirite lmao

DUDE GRANDMA'S PISS LMAO

>[Man of Steel] became what it became and me and Henry became officially an item, publicly, so that was like a marriage. And then with Batman v Superman, the establishment went insane with hatred and all of the kids online loved it. So, it's like being the Sex Pistols of cinema.

2patrish4u

haha he even looks back at it like "fuck I bet there were still a few dozen people in there"

>Sex Pistols of cinema.
>patrician

UH OH SPAGHETTI- O'S

How did Supes not notice the smell of a jar full of urine? That stuff tends to get pretty musky.

heh

>people dying
> :(
There I summed up the Snyderverse for you

Sorry about that one, Colonel Rhodes, you all look the same to me.

That's what he gets for soundwaving his waifu.

when the avengers destroyed New York it was ok

But they saved it, and very few people died.
Superman let an entire building be destroyed just because he was cocky.

>and very few people died.
Sure thing ;)

Less than 100 according to Civil War.
They did their job.

>Less than 100 according to Civil War.
Good thing all those faceless minions couldn't aim for shit...

And good thing the heroes saved people.

Severely underrated

And Supes didn't?

Not too much, considering 5000 people died and like a third of the city got leveled.

I guess he was too busy stopping the terraformation of the planet and stopping a genocidal kryptonian. By himself.

He was such a hero.

superman is just watching himself in BVS and tries to convince people that it isnt him, but then gives up and changes his name to Max Power

Yes, better save twenty people and let Zod run around instead.

Or just write the movie so that Superman is Superman.

Superman is not omnipotent. Stopping Zod was the priority, that's what supes did. Thousands died so the rest could live.

Another idiot marvelcuck who did not get it. Why is everyone so stupid in here? How do you even tie your shoelaces in the morning?

t. mad DCuck

Yeah but look how _cool_ it looks

Yeah, stopping that truck would have been so much effort for him.

Never seen the archer episode where he throws a baby to a guy only to karate kick him out of the balcony? The truck was the baby. While you stop the truck, you don't block the punches landing on your face.

Then take the punch, it's not like Zod or Superman gave each other even a single bruise during the entire fight.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

man, the cgi for that truck is terrible. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8EydFeuPK8

>playing semantics for 7 minutes
Jesus fuck. He's superman, he prioritizes saving people over everything. It's like you're intentionally retarded.

how does his hairline keep getting worse in pictures from the same date?