ATTENTION Sup Forums! I am a freshmen in college andI am already failing my math course...

ATTENTION Sup Forums! I am a freshmen in college andI am already failing my math course. If you guys can help me write inequalities for these graphs (will post next) I will show my tits and maybe even sharpie in the pooper

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Taylor_Gatto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Save that shit and go use wolframalpha. Best of luck, OP.

i dont know maths but tits anyway

X >(or equal to) 2

Already used wolfgramalfa but i cant put in these graphs

youre an idiot.
y>2

you cant even fucking figure out this simple as fuck shit on your own? just fucking quit college while you're behind then, fuck see your tits i feel like id be bringing us down as a species by helping you lie into the real world

>freshman in college
>already failing math course

You shouldn't have went to college yet, OP.

Bra off babe
Nips or Gtfo

y

Go to chaturbate or /r9k/

stop helping her how do you know she'll even deliver, we need to make her work for this shit. Each answer we solve for her should get a request

Drop out and take up stripping before student loans pile up.

Suicide is the only option

>in college
>can't do algebra

drop out

she won't fucking deliver dude, it's the internet. might as well give answers to something i can just look at and solve.

>what is basic algebra
Holy shit bitch just show us your Heineken filled tits already.

set them equal to each other

-1/2x - 7 = 3/4x + 3
-5/4x = 10
x = -8

Thus, both functions are equal at x = -8. Plug this value into either function to get the common point (-8,-3).

go on YT and try to learn it or some shit. you have bigger problems than failing this math course if you cant solve these problems.

you come to Sup Forums to solve math equations? wow you sure are living life to the fullest dumbass

this user is correct

>living life to the fullest
>Sup Forums

English is my strong suit. I am not paying for school with financial aid and scholarships. They dumped a grad student who doesn't know the material as my professor. Isn't the point of college to learn? Im not gonna let this GE credit hold me back from my dreams. Now send me some answers!

also that wasn't an insult, it's a serious assessment of whether college is a good use of your time. it isn't. get a job, go to trade school, or ideally just get a job until you find a husband and then be a housewife and mother. you'll have a much happier, more fulfilling life that way. And for fuck's sake stop offering to whore yourself out online for math homework answers. Have some self-respect

The correct answer is tits or gtfo retards.

If you're struggling with this you should just quit the course

what are you majoring in

You're a fucking idiot.

answers come after tits.

your question was answered, deliver tits.

fuck you guys

>English
majoring in English, or virtually anything in liberal arts? drop out or change majors to something more lucrative. you will not find a job with that degree. one of the most (intellectually) intelligent people I know majored in English, was told her entire college career that she'd have no problem, finding a job. ended up having to go to nursing school after she got her degree because she couldn't find any jobs. schools will lie through their teeth at you about your career prospects, and then laugh all the way to the bank with your student loan money, and then you're stuck in retail with $40k of student loan debt. it's not too late, don't fall into that trap.

>English is my strong suit
That's depressing
>"so what was it about your profession that made you want to do what you do for the rest of your life?"
>I speak good and it was the cheapest major available.

I'm*

Don't call a grad student a professor. Instructor.

Also, belittling a subject that you should already be proficient in from high school just because it's a GE credit doesn't mask the fact that this is academically dishonest and just intellectually lazy. If you want to do anything with a future in "English", you should seriously take time to think about your attitude towards higher education.

>dat horrible writing
maybe you should have paid more attention in english bro

>says the autistic personality type

303 fag here. I need to touch your boobs, but I also need your money. So if you're in the area, look for local tutors so I can do both.

>judging people by their reaction image on an image chat board

a college student cant answer a highschool question?

1. set them equal and solve for x, then use the solved x value to find y by plugging it into one equation.
2. y is great than or equal to 2
3. y is greater than or equal to 2x+3

You'd be surprised at how common shit like this is.

That is not college maths, I mean I never had a lecture where this stuff was glossed over for more than like 2s.

Just put in the point for both equations and see if it gives you an equation which makes sense, so put in -8 for x and see if -3 is the result for both.

show your tits first dummy, then ask for shit

It's the meat grinder known as capitalism. Wonder who profits off of pitiful children like her.

yes, being able to read something and think about its context in terms of additional material supplied with it is a skill that you learn in english

>not intellectual darwinism
I'm pretty sure there's more than enough hand out baskets to help someone in college.

They do because both lines reach the point -8, -3. You know this by impiting the values for x and y into the formulas privided and seeing if they match. If they dont the line doesnt cross that point if they do then it does. Simple as that. In this case they do. Both tits and sharpie.

seriously? you "wonder"? Gattos Books for start then, you fucking ignorant

Considering I aced every English course I took in my life and scored a 700 verbal on the SAT, it doesn't matter much if I get lazy with my writing on Sup Forums. Nice try, though.

Now's not the time to get pouty about it, people are giving you valuable life advice here, without you having to show your tits. That's quite the bargain, considering that you apparently believe your tits are no more valuable than the answers to a handful of basic math problems. (Which is pretty fucked up, come to think of it. What will you tell your children?)

This fucker this for start:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Taylor_Gatto
and after this go to triviumeducation.com

What shit-tier college are you paying for OP?

Truth is pill hard to swallow? apperantly you are going into path on end which You will have to swallow a lot, and it wont be as pleausable as You might think.

Wtf if you cant even solve this simple shit what are you even doing there?
Unless its just bait ofc, in which case wp you got me

>reason
This isn't modern art where all things can subjectively be given a reason through over analysis and meditation, this is an insult posted with an image macro.

way to go faggot now she isnt going to show tits fuck you

This is algebra

What the actual fuck are you doing in an algebra course in college

Kids solve this shit in "advanced" middle school math homework

X = (-inf; inf), Y= 2

Now boobs

download dezmos from whatever app store you use, it will graph stuff for you super easily

what the fuck did you expect from Sup Forums dude? a bunch of slobbering white knights? go to reddit or something

>this salty over some dumb bitch's tits
looks like she's not the only person who needs to learn some self-respect

>posting on Sup Forums and in the same thread as me
looks like im not the only person who needs to learn some self-respect

>has gayer comebacks than me
Learn to respect the art of war first fart faggot

> fart faggot
fuck this im going to bed fuck you

Lol no one wants to see your fat saggy tits get the fuck outta here

Eat shit.

I made you look dumb as shit bruh.

rekt

Since OP clearly isn't going to deliver, this thread is now a

We helped, post tits or stay off Sup Forums dumb bitch, that's basic math.

OP is not female
OP is not in college
OP is a fag

post tits fagt

wasn't me, kek

^
t. not a samefag

Lmfao

I meant I was posing as you in the lower ones. I'm just a phonyfag

oh haha, well played m8

IT'S HAPPENING NOW FAGGOTS

let's do this thing

I always hated algebra

What the Fuck?? Where the fuck is 'tits or gtfo' why u answer her. Even if it's bad answer, it is women she must show tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT