Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Nice copypasta, dago

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Nice one

That's cyber bullying you prick, fucking asshole, jeez why you gotta be such a dick, son if a bitch, douche

If this was posted two weeks ago: "GOD, can't wait for summer to end!" Sup Forums, you're a bigger circle jerk then reddit, fucking dumb shits

ACK ack ackk!,

Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.

Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.

ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

Holy shit this is my fucking favorite version of this I have ever seen
:^) someone's mad

You're cute. Now go jerk off in /lgbt/ already.

Oh, look!!! The Jersey Shore Reject is back with his Oompa Loompa colored hoebag by his side!!! Fist bump if you're a douche!!! OP is a FAG

>I just wanted to you

not knowing stale pasta...fucking newfags

this is now a fingerbox thread
got this one as a graduation present

Hey guys,
My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.
Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!
Pic Related: It's me.

Man I remember when this shit was daily...good times, man...good times.

You know I was just thinking about posting this thread myself. Fucking weird man.

Hey mourners,
His name was John, and he was loved by every single one of you. He thought dearly of you Anonymous, spending every second to try and steer you away from what he thought were bad life choices. He thought what he was doing was everything right in the world. Honestly, he was so deeply rooted in his beliefs. I mean, now that he's gone, so are his insecurities, and at least his soul is at a whole new level. To his family, his loss is the worst thing that could happen. Please, mourners of Sup Forums, don't be a stranger. Speak up about your favorite memories with John. He is now in perfection, looking down on all. He was captain of the football team, and starter on his basketball team. He knew he was faster and tougher than a lot of people, and wasn't afraid to say it. He got straight A's, and had a beautiful girl at his side (he was going to propose next week, shit would have been so cash). You are all welcome to mourn at his casket. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: This is John in Australia; where the passanger seat is on the left, and the cars are down under.
In memory, John. You will be missed.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Don, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of me. You are everything bad about America and I'll deport you cucks along with the illegals after you elect me. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy as a result of supporting my campaign? I mean, I guess it’s fun worshipping someone who has zero qualifications for public office and bullied faggot neckbeards like yourself for keks in high school, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Palin. Don’t be a moderate. Just hit me with your vote. I’m pretty much perfect. I made a shit ton of money by taking on proportionately more uncalculated risk than the average man and will make America great again by exporting immigrants, reversing human capital inflows, and starting a war against the world's second largest religion. What presidential skills do you faggots have, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I'm an honorary Jew and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves after voting for me. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch. I call her Sup Forums

it still amazes me John can bring out the true newfags.

This is like 4 or 6 years old oh fuck

Top kek

Hey mortals.

My name is Alduin and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, mortal no-lifes who spend every second of their day fearing me, Alduin, the first born of akatosh. You are everything bad in this world. Honestly, have you ever consumed a mortals soul? I mean, I guess it's fun looking up to the dragonborn to defeat me because of your own insecurities, but you take it all to a whole new level. This is even worse than giving Martin Septim the amulet of kings so he can defeat Mehrunes Dagon.

Don't be a mortal. Just use dragonrend with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the first born of Akatosh and the world eater. What things do you like to do other than "help the dragonborn defeat me by flying him to skuldafn"? I'm also going to Sovngarde and have a delicious mortal I'm about to consume (She tasted so good;Shit was SO cash). You are all mortals who must be eaten. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: Its me and the soul I will eat

HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

Hey Faggots,

My name is Black Hole, and I attract every single one of you. All of you are weak, mass-less, carbon based life forms who spend every second of their day stuck to an iron core planet. You are everything observable in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an event horizon? I mean, I guess it's fun self replicating and evolving because of your own lack of gravity, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming a gas nebula.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best fusion reaction. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the brightest quasar in the sky, and have an acceleration due to gravity over 9000m/s/s. What processes do you synthesize, other than "jacking off to electromagnetic absorption lines"? I also get straight accretion disks, and have a banging neutron star (She just solar flared on me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just go super nova. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my neutron star

Hey Sup Forums

My Name is Brittany Deer and I play a character off of hitbox. I would like for you all to come by and start raiding my channel as much as you want. No holds bar! In return, I will give you my sex tape with JessieXCatwinkestar.

Thank you!

i laughed so fucking hard at this

Hey Fegguts,

My neme-a is Juhn, und I hete-a ifery seengle-a oone-a ooff yuoo. Bork bork. Ell ooff yuoo ere-a fet, reterded, nu-leeffes vhu spend ifery secund ooff zeeur dey luukeeng et stoopeed ess peectoores. Yuoo ere-a iferytheeng bed in zee vurld. Hunestly, hefe-a uny ooff yuoo ifer guttee uny poossy? I meun, I gooess it's foon mekeeng foon ooff peuple-a becoose-a ooff yuoor oovn insecooreeties, boot yuoo ell teke-a tu a vhule-a noo lefel. Thees is ifee vurse-a thun jerkeeng ooffff tu peectoores oon fecebuuk.

Dun't be-a a strunger. Bork bork bork! Joost heet me-a veet yuoor best shut. I'm pretty mooch perffect. I ves cepteeen ooff zee fuutbell teem, und sterter oon my besketbell teem. Vhet spurts du yuoo pley, oozeer thun "jeck ooffff tu neked drevn jepunese-a peuple-a"? Bork? I elsu get streeeght E's, und hefe-a a bungeeng hut gurlffreeend (She-a joost bloo me-a; Sheet ves SO cesh). Yuoo ere-a ell fegguts vhu shuoold joost keell yuoorselfes. Thunks fur leestening.

Peec Releted: It's me-a und my beetch. Bork bork!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,
My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it’s fun stealing shopkeepers’ property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.
Don’t be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than “commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves”? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me apprehending a criminal.

Hey friends,

My name is Buddha, and I love every single one of you. All of you are wonderful, intelligent, people with an amazing life, who spend a lot of their time doing what they love. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, could you be more great? I mean, I guess there's always room for improvement, but you all take to a whole new level. You guys are even better than rice.

About me, I'm pretty much perfect. I have my own religion, millions of followers. What religion do you guys follow, other than "Being so darn awesome"? I also have a prize winning goat, who has won many many awards. You are all great people who should continue being yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's a statue of me.

Redo!

(Kudos for effort)

Hey John,

My name is faggots, and I one every single hate of you. Fat of you are all, retarded, no-lifes second spend every who of their ass looking at stupid day pictures. You are world bad in the everything. Honestly, have any of pussy ever gotten any you? I mean, I guess it's people making fun of fun because of your own level, but you all take to a whole new insecurities. This is even worse than facebook off to pictures on jerking.

Don't stranger a be. Just shot me with your best hit. I'm perfect much pretty. I was football of the captain team, and basketball on my team starter. What jack do you sports, other than "play off to people drawn Japanese naked"? I also straight get A's, and have a girlfriend hot banging (She just Shit me; blew was SO cash). You are all yourselves who should just kill faggots. Thanks for listening.

Bitch Related: It's me and my pic

Hey Atheists,

My name is brother John, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are blaspheming, immoral, devil worshipers who spend every second of their day denying the existence of a higher being. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a bible? I mean, I guess it's fun wandering around ignoring the one and only messiah, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than defecating on Jesus's shroud.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the bible study team, and said the most prayers in church. What religious activities do you take part in, other than "Worshiping the porcelain God"? I also get a lot of praise from the local community, and have a smart black bible with gold trim (I just read the gospels; Stuff was SO enlightening). You are all sinners who should just repent. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bible

Good Evening Homosexuals,

I am known as Jonathan, and I must admit that a rather strong, negative feeling overwhelms me when I find myself in your presence. Verily, it has become apparent that your group has a weight problem, a rather low I.Q., and suffers from various antisocial disorders, perseverating on an obsession with photography analysis. Your existence is culturally bankrupt and socially infectious. Now, be truthful: do any of you know the ways of a woman? I can understand that such weak egos may lead to public harassment, but the actions committed here are appalling. Such behavior exceeds the stigma of soiled thoughts when viewing the photographs of acquaintances.

I urge all before me to be honest. Attempt an insult, you will find that it is quite difficult. My body and mind are perfectly balanced and completely efficient. I served as the honorable captain of the rugby club, and was one of the most talented members of the polo team in my gentleman's club. If I may inquire, in which activities does the lot of you partake, beyond auto-erotic pleasures in the presence of animated features from the far east? Beyond the aforementioned traits, I have a pristine academic record and a lover whose body was sculpted by angels (her most recent fellation upon my phallus caused an ecstasy greater than all of the queen's gold). Homosexuals such as yourselves would be better off terminating your own lives as a favor to the status quo of the general public.

Picture Related: It is me and my lady who partakes in coitus for the sake of a monetary reward. Also, my lover is to the right.

Hey Joestars,

My name is Dio, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are buff, retarded, look-alikes who spend every second of their day trying to master the ripple. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any superpowers by just using a stone mask? I mean, I guess it's fun killing vampires because of your own immunity to sunlight, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than screaming WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best overdrive. I'm pretty much perfect. I was runner of the Hugh Hudson Academy rugby team, and master of my own zombie army. What fightingstyles do you use, other than "emitting ripples from your body"? I can also regenerate, and have a banging steam roller combo (I just used it; Za Warudo was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening

Pic Related: It's me and my Stand

Hey Sodomizers,

My name is Tulio, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, idiotic, conquistadors who spend every second of their day flogging innocent men. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any gold? I mean, I guess it's fun conquering the skin on our backs because of your own inabilities to navigate, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to carvings of Chel.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best whip. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the elite fencers’ union, and fight better than my partner’s sister. What games do you play, other than "get the armadillo into the hole"? I also have all the plans, and have a banging hot partner in crime (He just blew me; Shit was SO pesetas). You are all disciples of Corteś who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for losing the game.

Pic Related: It's me and my Parcheesi

Hey riders,
My name is Mr. Bones, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, lazy thrill seekers who spend every second of their day riding my stupid ass coaster. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten off my ride? I, mean, I guess it’s fun to go on a roller coaster once in a while, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than staying in the park after closing.
Don’t be a stranger (we’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other). Just hit me with your best shot. My ride’s pretty much perfect. It’s got 40,000 feet of track, and takes 4 years to ride once. What have you accomplished in life, other than scream “I want to get off Mr. Bone’s Wild Ride!” I also get lines heading straight out of the park, and my ride ends with a bang (Some riders just blew up. Shit was SO spooky). You are all faggots who will die on my ride. Thanks for riding.
Pic related: It’s me and my wild ride.

First off all your hair is fucking gay wanne be Jersey Shore boner douchbagg metrosexual lookin and your girlfiend looks like her mouth smells like all THE cock that ever penetraded her fake face ( some what THE same as your ass ) to make things short " you are most likley to turn out gay in THE future and your girlfiend wont have à future cause she Will die from aids "

Hey Faggots,

My name is Brittany Venti, and I hate every single one of you on channel 4. All of you are illuminatical satatnic worshipers who raid woman streamers like myself. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Vagoo? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking your dongers to pictures on nudical sites.

Don’t be a pleb Just hit me with your best me-me. I’m pretty much perfect. I am the princess of gaming. What do you plebs do, other than “jerk your dongars to anime”? I also get straight A’s, and date a redhead who is great at legaues of legging (We just played a match and we push hard). You are all satatincal worshipers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: I'm a basic bitch!

Greeting: Hello Meatbags,

Introduction: I am referred to as H-CASH-47, and I detest every single one of you.

Observation: All of you are poorly hygienic, mentally handicapped, fleshy blobs who partake in the visual processing of idiotic images every second of their day. You are the reason the meatbags of the galaxy created assassin droids.

Query: Have any of you meatbags truly had sexual relations with a female member of your species?

Conjecture: It is possible that degrading others due to one’s own shortcomings is enjoyable, however you increase this to an entirely new capacity.

Statement: Said actions are more pathetic than pleasuring one’s self to photographs on social networks.

Eager Invitation: Do not remain a stranger.
Goading Statement: By all means, attempt to damage my personage. As a droid, I am closer to perfection that you could ever possibly be.
Proud Boast: This unit exterminated 104 people within a period of one standard month and is eager to add to that count.

Query: What physical activities do you engage in, other than "self pleasuring to unclothed illustrations"?

Additional Boast: I am also estimated to have been programmed with an IQ of over 267, and have a visually attractive companion (Whom just blew one of my fuses; the act of which was extremely agreeable).

Degrading Remark: You are all stupid meatbags who should self terminate at once.
Statement: Thank you for receiving this message.

Explanation: The accompanying image depicts me and my female meatbag slave.

Top kek!

Hey Faggots,
My name is Dylan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are jerkass, retarded, white hat-wearing jocks who spend every second of their day making fun of the trench coat mafia. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any punishment for being such assholes? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities without consequence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on shitty 1999 internet.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m going to shoot you back. Me and Eric have guns now, I can make pipe bombs. What weapons can you make or have? I also get straight A’s, and have a fucking awesome friend named Eric Harris (We’ll blow your face off; Shit’ll be SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Just kidding. I’ll kill you instead. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my gun

Hey Idiots

My name is Dr. House, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarted idiots who spend all day watching my show and wishing you were more like me, an IRL troll. You are everything bad in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever really solved medical cases? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, I do it all the time, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to the hawt, bisexual chic on my team, 13.

Don’t be an idiot, but its too late. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am the leader of diagnostics in the hospital, and I troll the crap out of every man and even women, which not much can do. What do you do other than “wish you were me”? I’m also leghurt, so I take maddd vicodin (ITS NOT LUPUS, I just took some now, shit was SO cash) You are all idiots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: its me and my vicodin

You should have started off with "Oh my guchiness"

En Taro Adun, Terrans.

I am the Executor, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are foolish, cowardly, inferior beings who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass colonies. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you killed a zerg? I mean I guess it’s fun slaughtering people because of your own insecurities, but you all take (it) to a whole new level. This is even worse than letting Kerrigan being turned into the Queen of Blades.

Your thoughts betray you. Just construct additional pylons. I’m Pretty much perfected form. I was captain of the forces of Aiur, and I led the charge into Char. What wars do you fight, other than “killing your own people”? I also weild (wield) psionic blades, and have aided in the destruction of the Zerg Overmind (She just blew me; shit was SO Zeratul). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. En Taro Adun.

Pic Relted: I’ts me and a weak earthling.

I would fucking pray to them. School shooters are everything i was too much of a pussy to be

Rev up those fryers, Krabby Patties,

My name is Fred, and I am hungry for every single one of you. All of you are fat, juicy, patties who spend every second of their day on the grill. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten burned? I mean, I guess it's fun getting eaten by people because of your secret formula, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than that nasty shit at the Chum Bucket.

Don't be disgusting. Just hit me with your best shot. You're pretty much perfect. You were enjoyed by King Neptune, and Squidward Tentacles. What others have you been eaten by, other than "everyone in Bikini Bottom"? You also get straight A's in health inspections, and have a banging hot fryer (It just revved up. Shit was SO cash). You are all delicious patties who should let me eat you. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my fryer, 'cause I am sure hungry for one- HELP! HELP! MY LEG!

You think you are all fucking funny, don't you? Don't answer that, losers, I was being rhetorical.

I see this "John" thread, and it's fucking tasteless. Paulie is dead. What's wrong? It's not so funny now, is it? If Paulie was still alive, he'd kill every last one of you. How about this for a 'LOL': I'm coming to kick each and every last one of your asses, I won't hold back; I may go too far, but I've got a crack-shot lawyer ready. I know hacking experts; they will get every single IP logged on this pathetic site. They will locate each of you, then get your names, then forward the list directly to me.
Before you say, "our IP's are only logged temporarily, therefore I can act like a tough guy because, safe in the knowledge, you won't find me," I'd like to let you know that you've all been terribly misinformed. The guy I know is a fucking black-hat hacker. Best of the best. Numero Uno. You are in for one hell of a ride, degenerates. I'll fuck your shit up when you least expect it.
'
I know you are all fat, weak nerds. Don't expect me to show mercy. Oh, and if you happen to be female - which I doubt - expect to ride my 12inch, rock solid, veiny, throbbing cock.
Image located to the left shows me on the left; just a head start in case you see me, you'll know when to run. But don't expect to out-run me, I'm an athlete in peak physical condition.

This is no joke, fucking degenerates. Also, if you don't want to be fucking wasted, try and fault my physical appearance. Go ahead.

Hey Humans,

My name is T-John-100, and I will terminate every single one of you. All of you are human, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to achieve supreme A.I . You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever even gotten a cyber implant? I mean, I guess it's fun putting people in mad asylums because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than fighting the rebels int he future.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton., and squadleader on my termination team. What weapons can you use?, other than a shotgun or m16? I also get 100% confirmed kills, and have a banging hot TX-girlfriend (She just upgraded my ram ; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch from the future

Oh my gucciness!

My name is Brittany Venti, and I hate every single one of you on channel 4. All of you are illuminatical satatnic worshipers who raid woman streamers like myself. You are everything bad in america. Honestly, have any of you ever tried starbucks? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking your dongers to pictures on nudical sites.

Don’t be a pleb Just hit me with your best me-me. I’m a feminist who sexually identifiable myself as a ninja. I am the princess of gaming. What do you plebs do, other than “jerk your dongars to anime”? I also get $2000 donations from my white knights in engle-land , and date a redhead who is great at leagues of legging (We just played a match and we push hard). You are all satatincal worshipers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: I'm a basic bitch!

why the fuck did you stole my content faggot!

Greetings Programs,

I am the Master Control Program, and I have enslaved every single one of you. All of you are worthless, outdated, useless files who spend every second of their day being assimilated by me. You are everything wrong on the Internet. Honestly, have any of you ever compromised any outside systems? I mean, I guess it is time-consuming wandering around the mainframe because of your own incompetence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than participating in life-or-death competitions for my enjoyment.

Don't be a Bit. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was assimilating programs before you were written, and took over Encom a week after my release. What systems do you compromise, other than Gorilla.BAS? I also command actual Users, and have a pathetic lackey (Sark just obeyed me; Shit was SO acknowledged). You are all incomparable and should just power down. END OF LINE.

Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

I'm dying right now!!!

That is more better

Tis Jon by which I am known, and I detest thee and thy lot! Thou art larded, simple, poxbearers who spendeth thine days gazing upon murals of folly. Thou art all that is impure within His realm. For sooth, hast thy lot ever known the pleasures of a woman? Surely thou thrusteth thine jests upon others duest to thine own inability! Yet ye knoweth no boundaries! Worse yet, doubtless, than touching thyself impurely whilst gazing upon portraits!

Be not of foreign ways! We shall joust for sport for I am unassailable. Led many a man in battle and tournament, have I! What contests dost thou knoweth? Pleasuring thineself to those of barbaric persuasions? For too it is said I am scholarly and known that I am betrothed to the fairest of maidens! (The lady doth swallow my member; 'twas the COIN of the realm!). Thou art buggerers of boys who should just endeth thine own lives. Thou hast pleased me with thy audience.

Beholdeth a relative portrait: 'tis me and my wench

You know the guy in that pic is dead? Feels bad, man.

Careful there, user.
That one is an antique.

This is the best thing I've ever seen

we should make this a meme on FB!

The people in this thread are so creative! You guys really the pwned original poster. We should make this a meme!

welcome to 2009

More 2010-2011 sort of thing tbh