Any UCSB or SBCC fags here? Going to IV to go to my first college party this weekend. I never went to a party in hs...

Any UCSB or SBCC fags here? Going to IV to go to my first college party this weekend. I never went to a party in hs, what should I expect. Stories?

make friends. do drugs. that's what I did.

IV is sick. You cant even imagine

Yea, kinda nervous because im going alone. My roomates a complete recluse.

self bump, dont die on me.

);

uhhhh. is this a post done by ben? also, I live in SB IV is pretty fucking gross and not that fun. IV also has it's own strand of herpes

I dont care at this point bruh I just want to meet new people and do drugs and have sex with drunk girls and be a degenerate for a weekend.

SB fag here. Dude, seriously don't expect much from IV every other girl has an std and the parties are lame. It has mellowed out ever since there were shootings and stabbings. But some nights it can get so lit. It's a hit or miss. If you're going alone...fucking good luck. Hope you can party hop and hope they let you in.

any oTher freshmen fags pls report

fuark, is there any other places where shit goes down? Im pretty new here.

Over by CC la Breza apartments , beach city, and cliff houses. Beach city is full of swedes, Italians and all sorts of exchange students.

the best parties Iv'e been to in SB aren't IV parties, they're rich montecito kids who get tons of good pussy. This part I went to was held at a kids parent's second home that they never stayed at. ended up being about 400 people maybe more. It was shut down by cops, but only after a ridiculous amount drugs sex and god knows what.

again, the only good parties in SB get thrown down by rich white kids. the only way to get into them is by knowing someone though

fug

Shouts out to la breza

I can second this.
I've been to some gnarly parties on the riviera, and carp hills. Again, all white kids that's are super wealthy on this town. It's all about who you know

dont get shitfaced OP
drink enough to have a good time
dont carry any drinks into the street, even if its water the police will stop you
when halloween comes, DO NOT TOUCH THE HORSES
if youre shitfaced DO NOT GO TO THE CLIFFS

So basically I came to a "party school" where i cant party.

ITT: pictures with similar angle

Do Not sit on the sidewalks either

but you can get pussy in IV . it's actually very easy. It's just risky in my opinion. And IV does go hard for sure, but at the end of the night the crowd is just a bit off. everyone's like a zombie.

I live in SB and it's popping mostly every night, just don't give a fuck about the consequences lol btw hit club, bars or festival. fuck house parties that shit don't last what so every

oh you can party, what are you looking for OP?
im in IV right now, you tryna OD on some shit? get some pussy? or get stabbed? what are you looking for

All the above

do not walk on the sidewalk either
do not travel in a large group of "friends"
do not dress to "impress"
pretty much just dont be a fucking autist manchild

if youre tryna buy some stuff head over to the 7/11
parties will be DP, Sabado, and Trigo if you live on these streets it will be easy to bring a girl back to your place. if you live in the dorms youre gonna have to be pulling in freshmen. if youre tryna get stabbed talk shit to the people by 7/11

Hey OP I'm starting at UCSB in a few weeks!

introduce me to some of your qt3.14 friends m8

same, I moved out here early and have just been fucking around since. My roomates a fucking autist so ive been solo.

I don't know anyone yet ):

Oh no I haven't met my room mate yet but I like to go out so I hope they're not lame like that

Listen up you little cunts, forget everything you ever did in HS.
Drop your "style", no stupid logo clothing
change your retarded hairstyle
go to the gym at least weekends
classes are easy as fuck, all you need to do is put a little bit of effort
join some type of club, frat if you like but theyre mostly full of faggots
dont drink to get wasted, you WILL make mistakes you cant take back

Hope there social and have similar interest and not a sjw brony furry anime watching nigger.

Any NYU fsgs here?

Wow I wouldn't mind actually. It would be HILARIOUS. I love cringe, live cringe is even more amusing

None of this applies

Take this advice

Drinking, loud music, beer pong, sluts, sluts, and more sluts. College was amazing

Don't be intimidated by anyone. They're just as insecure as you