Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=dandon_fuga
dailydot.com/parsec/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protip: its more for lgbtq who a good chunk are SJWs

The creator of the show is bi
Most of the gems are lesbian

Kind of got that feeling

Most of the fans seem to be tumblrinas. I've seen like 2 episodes of it and I don't get the appeal, other than the animation being pretty good

I decided to watch a few eps and just picked up the fibe that they where lesbian and alot of the eps are filler

I also read that some of the fans made someone commit suicide

sauce?

>mfw I watched the show out of boredom, hated the logic surrounding the bubble world outlook, liked the piano riffs to some songs to practice on, and by the end of season 3 momentarily questioned my own sexuality.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=dandon_fuga

Sorry, I meant sauce for the story wherein fans made someone commit suicide.

>Steven universe feels like it is for sjw's
Um... that can be said about most entertainment featuring good guys. Justice League, Avengers, New Mutants, X-Men, etc.
Besides, the crystal gems are a female alien race. Gender is not an issue with them. If it was, that would be a very strange idea considering seperate genders are not within that race. The crystal gems on earth are their race's deviants, especially how one mated with an animal (lesser life form, a human). See how easy that was to go THAT way? Geez...

Are you assuming their gender?

Sauce on suicide victim.

Assuming, no. I watch the show. True, I can tell women write it, who are probably into women. Also, I get the joke (your gif). Just wrong, lol

She tried to commit suicide
dailydot.com/parsec/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

Well, at least they're making their own content for once instead of making existing beloved franchises 'diverse' and 'tolerant', let them have it.

Holy shit. Leave it to SJWs to bully someone for being "problematic."

Why they wreck shit that normal people enjoy

Tfw the little bitch sad herself that she tried to suicide, just another attention whore tumblerinas.
Somebody should teach her a better method

This is precisely why I argue with my friend that he is an absolute idiot in believing in people and majoring in social work.

they also bullied one of the shows staff making her leave twitter

Wouldn't surprise me

Gotta love the "NOH8ers."
... because SOMEONE has to.
... I think.

Im really into the idea of petplay with the gems. Especially Peridot.

Anyone got some stuff?

It's good if you ignore that side of the fan base

I like the animation and music, I see the gems more like amazons

I would argue that if it had anything that SJW's would cling on it's the fact that there are very loose definition on gender roles in the show. I mean the creator of the show stated plenty of times that gems naturally have no gender and simply form however they want (in fact Steven is and has always been considered the first gem to have a gender, which is male due to him being a hybrid).

That said SJW's miss this detail a lot and naturally assume the whole aspect of the show is female empowerment when the only gem with an actual gender in the series is a straight white male (you know, the thing they hate most).

If you really want to find a show that literally panders to the Tumblr/SJW crowd I would look at shit like Dr. Who, which under Moffat's direction he has consistently pandered to the new fanbase to the extent that The Doctor is a secondary character to the companion, fucking changing The Master's gender just to reach half way to the fans wanting a Female Doctor (which did nothing but demand it more) made Clara not only seem more important and competent than The Doctor but also giving the bitch a "get out of character death" card and her own fucking TARDIS which is a flying diner with the GOT bitch.

Another good example of bad pandering to hold a fanbase is Legend of Korra, which literally tacked on a lesbian ending knowing that it would reach some hardcore fans out there of the crackship pairing and would make some kind of footnote in culture despite the series being mediocre as fuck compared to the original series.

Hard to apply sexuality to a race with a single gender. Though within the gems there seems to be an entire range of sexual identity.

Ew. Is that a tranny?

I bet this show turned a lot of kids into faggots.

Nope it's a female and the creator of the show

Ehhh... I guess.... can't really find a reason to argue so all I can say is yep.... got no evidence to disprove you....still love Doctor Who though....