Ask a pedo thread!

Ask a pedo thread!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the minimum/maximum age for you?

3 questions since thread is dead;
-How do you deal with situations in which you need to be around kids
-Do you feel guilty about it
-Do you feel the urge/need to kill yourself knowing that if you are found out you will be seen as worse than hitler.

Do you like cocks too faggot?

When did you find out?

Preferred age range?
Boys or girls?

When das the last time that u hav sex... And when y/o she have

Onion links?

Where can I find the pizza?

How does it feel knowing your group is on the cusp of being the next group SJWs cry about giving respect to

Pretty damned righteous

At what age did you lose your soul?

I would say 4 is the youngest
and maybe 14 the oldest I would ever go for if they are cute enough

I enjoy these situations. I don't have those very often
Not anymore
Sometims i do

No

About 8th grade

6-10 are the cutest imo

I last tried having sex with an adult maybe 6 months ago. I didn't cum though

-How do you feel when you're around adult women? Is it hard to keep your urges to yourself?
-SJWs are starting to defend pedophiles so the Hitler image is going to start going away for them.

have you never cum with an adult?
Does anyone know irl?
Do you talk to other peds online?

>About 8th grade
Story time?

When will you submit yourself for voluntary sterilization?

Look for yourself. not hard to find

supermarket

that would be cool actually

-It's really only hard to not tell people to fuck off when they start complaining about kids
-I didn't notice that, really?

no to all three

no story there I just noticed the difference in interest between me and my classmates

Well you'd better start enjoying cock. Because you'll be getting it daily once your in prison for being criminal scum

Yeah man pedophiles are just on the edge of breaking into being a group you can't talk shit about without keyboard warriors crying about it

now that I think about it, my sister proably knows since she likes snooping around and found some pretty bad digital text on my computer once

Yes it is if I am being honest, my faggoty urges are out of control and before I know it I am literally raping them, last time it happened I was getting checked out in walmart by a female cashier

ever suspected a friend or family of having the same feelings? It often runs in families I understand.

can you be aroused be normal women or is it like a gay man with a women?

what did she find? Did she ever say anything to you?

Does she have kids?

It's cool man I know that feel, just yesterday I was walking to the library and I saw this old bitch walking on the sidewalk and next thing you know I have all 3 inches in her

Wish I could learn self control

How fun will jail be?

Enjoy rotting in a cell

My area for primary attraction is 10-16 preferably 12. I'm attracted to adults as well.

I'm weirdly open about it with the people in my life, though I do imply the age range holds 4 years higher on each end.

No one hates me for it.

I do nothing with the girls in my life that I like in that range.

Holy shit though, huge crush on a 10yo I know. Nothing will ever happen there, because I actually care about her as a person, she's a family friend.

I know to separate my psychological attraction from how I know acting on it would affect other people. Other People's emotional well being is more important than my nut.

I have watched self-filmed webcam videos, but adults and little girls in video fuck me up emotionally. That shit is wrong as fuck.

If she's already had her sexual awakening, I don't think it's wrong to watch her do things with herself.

I hate the whole "models" thing because they are clearly being exploited and likely being abused behind the scenes. That shit is not cool. These are fucking real people.

The body type is great, the innocence is cute. But jesus fucking christ don't use your trust to abuse a kid.

>I'm weirdly open about it with the people in my life, though I do imply the age range holds 4 years higher on each end.

Who knows? How do they react? Does anyone know your real age range/

>reporting sexual preference
Feel like a hero, faggot?

Not OP
Don't really consider myself a pedofag because I do nothing to encourage it. I get attracted to girls when they are 12+, would never do anything about it because kids that age can't make good decisions. Don't try to normalise it, it's fucking cancer. Don't try to rationalise it, just don't act on it in any way. No kid wants some old fag exploiting them, I sure wouldn't have. You want validation op but we don't deserve it, it is fucking wrong and if we are going to be decent people then all we can do is ignore such desires.

that's good then!

yeah my someone in my family actually got in trouble for possesion of cp once, when his laptop got stolen. He got out of it somehow, I think everyone thinks the thief put it on there. I don't know if that's true

Once I met a woman that was just like a kid in stature and personality, but she was taken

"how to practice child love"
no and no

fbi.gov/tips
in case anyone else wants to bring those sick bastards down

>Who's the faggot when you try to fuck kids?
Also this "Sexual preference is a crime"

>"how to practice child love"
is that erotica or a pedo guidebook thing?

If its the second one, she knows. For sure.

Have you ever thought about adopting ?

Once you let tumblr have multiple genders retards think it's ok to publicly be pedos

Have you ever diddled a kid irl?

Rare leaked photo of OP

Right, it's sort of like knowing your family is dangerously hard alcoholics and avoiding alcohol because you'd like it too much.

It is a negative trait I happened to inherit, but that does not mean I should encourage it.

>be me at 20
>meet 12 year old cutie with daddy issues
>begin manipulation
>now 25 and 17
>she calls me daddy and likes to pretend she's 5
>sucks my dick like a lollipop and asks for her milk

If you guys aren't trying to find a girl like this, you're not living life right

I don't know how people have gotten so idiotic. Read a 6th grade biology book and you see there's only two genders. "Well those are sex not gender". Sex is gender. Faggots are fine because they aren't straight up retarded.

>sexual preference is a crime
Are you this stupid? I don't know what country you live in with laws making certain thoughts and taste criminal, but pretty much all legislation in proper countries judge actions.

Do you have stuff that could get you jail time?

because a guy i played video games with got 1.5 years for spreading it (and beastiality) for years.

Never would have thought that he was doing that.

You should kill yourself

how was he spreading it? P2P?

Seems like they care much more about spreading than collecting

Kill yourself.

Rippp

Have you ever considered taking your life instead of the bullet for us user?

I also knew someone that browsed these boards. I was pretty shocked. Now that I think about it, a lot of his life choices / living conditions really made sense. It's pretty sad, he seemed like a decent guy.

>don't deserve it
So we deserve a life without love?
I'm in my early twenties and if a curious girl is interested and knows what sex is, and no pain is involved, I think it should be OK, if it's just for fun and/or educational purpose.

yeah 2nd

Yes
I also often think about finding a poor homeless girl and just let her live with me, free of charge of course

Nope

btw, does anyone know what is banned here on Sup Forums? Are genuinely innocent non-sexualised images of anyone under 18 banned here? Only illegal stuff? Something in between?

Just curious cos I see lots of SFW images getting deleted by mods.

What was the post?

>act like it's the worst image you're ever seen blablabla

Ever thought of taking a bullet to the head rather then "for us"

One of those 10 year olds in bathing suits posing like a playboy bunny

a child in a bathing suit posing for an innocent photograph after a day at the pool

No OP, all you deserve is jail time for wanting to fuck children mainly because it's a federal crime to do that

depends on who finds the picture
I got banned once for starting a cute girls thread

One of those "ima delete this in a second pretend it was cp" posts

seemed to be a girl in a leotard, 11 or so.

I'm going to delete this CP in one minute so save it now if you want it.

It isn't love and you know it, it is just lust. By your logic everyone with a partner would have to change every few years. It is like any other sexual attraction and sometimes that means just accepting that it can't happen.

> 11? Way to old for ops taste
Can we get some pampers diaper ads for OP?

on what board do you go to find stuff now?

>because it's a federal crime
ok then

It is love, please don't try to make up things you know nothing about

Gore spam time

I was 23 got involved with a 15 (I thought she was 20 when we met, then learned her age later) who had those kind of emotional problems. It was a bad scene. I broke up with her a year later when I realized how toxic it all was. She threatened suicide. It was a mess. She's doing -I think- good now, though still dating older men.

autismo time

>autismo
The real autismo is the 40 year old unemployed americafat typing this out

Really user didn't think about how growing children could have emotion problems in their teen years, tbh I'd probably try and kill myself after some pedo fucked me for a while

You're reaching badly user, if you 'love' a kid in that way then I'm going to ask you straight, what do you love about them? Be specific, don't label generic qualities, I want to hear what makes them so suitable to stay with you? Most importantly, what are you going to love in ten years time?

The fag mods banned me for this what u guys think

>vladmodels

Real cute. Not the typical 'hurr durr LS' bullshit.

If you're gonna get banned, why do it for such low quality stuff?

Stop samefagging the gore post cp

Nice hips, but 2young4me.
Also MODS

Put plz no gore

Ihave12inpenis
Add me plz

>tfw

>you will be seen as worse than hitler.
>worse than hitler.
>than
>Sup Forums
what is going on
I'm scared
some one hold me

Well she doesn't have emotional problems now. Sure I kinda fucked with her by making her depend on me, but now being with me is her safe place. She went through a phase of cutting, but she got over that when she slipped and ended up having to go to the ER. Now she's just my little girl.

Add infernalmora

What's gonna be on it?