This is 38usd in Hong Kong. Worth? Polaroid used as scale

This is 38usd in Hong Kong. Worth? Polaroid used as scale

Other urls found in this thread:

royalqueenseeds.nl/cannabis-zaden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that even weed?

looks like shit

maybe tell us how many grams there are in there you fucking idiot instead of using a polaroid.

What is the punishment for that in hong kong?

There's too much non-sugar coated leafs and nasty branches 6/10

Isn't weed a death sentence in China?

Looks like 2 grams. You still got bumped tho. Do you spin your weed?

Can't tell with all the leaves and stems in the way...

Lol not quite

Yeah. And in Malaysia too. Hung till death. So that's one reason why I'm asking if what I bought is worth it.

Enjoy your overpriced oregano.

overpriced/bad quality
not worth

how much is your life worth to you

i smoke often but even i wouldnt smoke in those countries since laws..

Truth be told that looks like some bad quality shit right there lets of sticks and leaves in there, 50% might not even be weed. Even considering it's that hard to get your hands on it 38 dorrars seems expensive (that's probably a month's wage for a chink), but it's not like you can give it back now - can you?

So, in South East Asia, there are two variants of weed. There's the one in picture which is considered quite fresh and has "reds" and "crystals" on it. Then there's the one in this picture.
>inb4 I used to be a dealer in Malaysia where it was punishable by death (google it).
It's a massive block, and we cut it into smaller pieces.

that's gotta be some of the ugliest weed i've seen

yeah thats a pretty good price for a macbook. you should take it.

looks like our mexibrick weed

Kek, I get about 1550 per month as a High school graduate in Hong Kong. It's the usual price in Hong Kong.

>Live in California.
>Access to the highest grade medical.
>See shit like this.

Heck yeah it is. My OC of a picture before we split them up into smaller pieces.

Live in Asia, gets Asians that are worshipping cocks and things are cheap and we dont have gun violence here. Seems okay so far.

Can confirm, block weed smokes like rum and raisin.. and it barely gets you stoned.

used to smoke weed, till I realized it is as bad if not worse waste of fucking time and life than binge drinking.

I suggest you all do the same.

Dude i live in washington and fuck am i glad. I see some of the shit people smoke in other states and it makes me sick much less other countries. Play it safe OP and move to Colorado, Washington, or California and live

Well considering the punishment for having it I would understand a high price, don't you chink?

For where you live that is probably great weed and a fair price. It's all about where you live. I live in Illinois and can get way better medical for 60usd yet over in other states it's only 30usd tops it seems

Surprising that weed is a death sentence for a continent who's entire history is a big wall, genocide, tea, and opioid addiction.

/thread

Illinois Medical OC

drinking fucks up all of you where smoking just makes you a bore to be around

an early death due to liver/panc/heart/cancer/diabet or being lazy ? wow thats a hard one to choose

all drugs get boring after a while, but being sober gets shitty too. idk

i want to be sober because i have a ton of responsibilities and work most of the week. on split days off i run errands all day. try to squeeze in fun and end up getting fucked up and regretting it or i'm sober and frustrated and i wasted a day off.
i can't function high, i can't drive or talk to people i get really introverted to the point it's a struggle to answer simple questions.

alcohol makes me extroverted but people can tell you're drunk off smell and eyes and slurring of words. also i can function for fun, but i can't work.

so yeah i love drugs but i can't get shit done with them, being sober is a shit purgatory and life of devotion to others and never having a self. in my case anyways.

>it is as bad if not worse waste of fucking time and life than binge drinking

you obviously didn't binge drink right and/or often enough

Is that weed or peat moss? A rip either way. Supply and demand is a hell of thing.

try opiates

ask your doctor if heroin is right for you

I live in colorado, and if I was sold that, I would demand a refund.

I'd take everything drinking gives, we had a group at Uni who would just sit on their own all night smoking weed, they where fun at one point then they became weebo fucks who thought they where some how superior because they smoked weed, none of them do anything anymore and the majority of them are failing Uni, (One dropped out). no one invites them out anymore.

That ain't weed

Underrated post

Oh, and posting on Sup Forums is productive? Priorities, nigga.

never done heroine, but i did try some medical pills opiate i got off someone. i liked it but again can't function i have too much shit to do. though it's a nice muted tone to life. i remember when i got sober/ ran out of pills, the massive shit i took was crazy. the pills must have stopped me from shitting for idk how long. it all just blends from one day to the next.

It is. Worst quality in the world tho, and has a fuckton of chemicals.

So... just do real drugs if you gonna stoop that low.

Wait, what? If there's added chemicals, it's no longer weed. Call it sherm or spice or something.

it still gets you high for only like $50 an oz

how many tree branches did they put in there?

Thank you sir.
Have my rarest Pepe.

Or you could buy some blow, but I suspect if that's the weed you are alright with then the coke will just be sugar and/or baking soda.

A friendly tip, find some people who sell quality drugs.

Problem is, we dont have good weed around here, unless you get your own plants and shit, which is illegal ofc
Its a plant (Yes, an entire plant not only the buds) with checmicals to make it easier to smuggle. Mostly ammonia.

Too many stems, doesnt look dank at all
Shine a light on it, if you can see little crystals/white stuff its fire

>Ammonia
You're telling me people smoke Ammonia in their weed? Pretty sure you wouldn't live past one gram.

Whats the picture of?
Bumping from WA the state of legal weed

Because Washington is the only state with legal weed.

Implying they don't add ammonia to tobacco to make the nicotine freebase.

You forgot the >

>implying

Yes, it does have ammonia. You tell me if you get to smell it once.

lurk moar

fagot

Brickweed is all the shit and offcuts compressed Into a block lmao

I've never had weed that smelled like Ammonia or any other chemicals.
Maybe I just heff duh gudgud.

Wan Chai anti-narcotics division recommends that you are careful as it seems you bought Oolong tea.

Also, people around here boil it before smoking it to get all the shit away.

go on vacation to a place with legal or gedoogde shit and never smoke this crap again OP

Point is, brick weed shouldnt be considered weed at all.

It gets worse. Sherm is weed with formaldehyde.

Don't know who this is but OP here.
I'll send a closeup picture of my weed later. The thing is, weed here is scarce and we can only get them from Nepal, and maybe once in a while my dealer would give me kush. Once in a while. They mostly smoke hash here.

lots of leafs and sticks in a bag and very few actual toppen there OP

also the quality of weed isn't that easy to tell from a picture unless it is mostly not weed but the freaking plant it grows on

that weed aint brick weed op, it shouldnt have shit on it, it looks like bad weed.

If folks are smoking that, they need a new hobby.
Not even back in 1994 when all that was around mostly in California was red bud, did I smoke anything that resembled that.
That looks like ground up stems, leaves and seeds, all the throw away trim, from VERY low grade dirt weed that grew in an alley...

try this site
royalqueenseeds.nl/cannabis-zaden

Absolute trash. Is this even a real post

Hong Kong very different from China pal

while it didn't look that bad usually, what the fuck do you think people were smoking before the early 90s?

Posting from nor Cal. 38 ain't bad for China worth way less here

Nor Cal wayyyy better than the South for weed culture. It's so commercial down south and hella dank n cheap up here

Your shit is laced, can't wait till you end up with schizo after smoking that. m8

well it's 5euros in Athens

You're addressing the reply to me, the Chinese OP who asked if its worth it from HONG KONG. Not from China. Niqqa get your head straight.

Chinese don't say nigga you nigger.

I smoked weed a few times in Malaysia. Cops are fine with it if you can pay them off. Never got caught though. What might be a 50 dollar bribe for a local, could turn in to 500 or 1000 for a foreigner

Hong Kong is apart of China

sup

yes, but hongkongers are the wealthy ceos. mainlanders are chinese niggers

retard alert

all these kiddies who dont know shit about weed

Weed isn't even couple month worth of sentence in even main land, shit you could probably get away by just bribing the right guy with some smokes. Far from death sentence.
And that shit looks fucking weak

Fuck i feel superior growing my own high grade weed

Right? faggots always think weed as been dank

Grab a glass, put at least half in the cup, Pour just enough boiling water to cover the buds. Stir and masticate the bud with a spoon and drink it back.

Do not try and smoke it. It's a waste of time. Yes you got ripped off. Premature fluff and leaves is enough to beat someones ass over. Fuck those guys.

Eat the remaining bud on the tea.

In

Are you fucking stupid?

Nigger alert

yeah no weed is supposed to look something like this. chinks cant grow good weed like us california masterrace.

Fucking stems man