Gonna take one in an hour, what should I expect?

gonna take one in an hour, what should I expect?

No stress

euphoric feeling too or is it too low of a dose?

THIS PILL IS A PALINDROME. NEVER TAKE A PALINDROME ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!

umm why?

Way to low of a dose try at least 75 mg

take 1 mg not .25

Alright here's the shimmy about Xanax. It's not euphoric. You don't get high. You get fucked up. You don't even know that the drug is effecting you when it hits, you just stumble around and say things without thinking, and you could pass out. And you don't remember any of it.

Unless you are controlling the environment and time you take it, it's not fucking worth it.

Fucking Google it faggot get the fuck out of here

Only true with high doses, it's gonna be my first time on lowest dose possible should be fine.

Lol .25...don't bother. Save it until you have 1.5-2mg, a beer or 2, and some weed.

>75 mg

good point, do whatever

> gets mad at something posted on an anonymous imageboard on the RANDOM board.

kys

Oh so now you know all about it? Why the fuck did you make the thread then? To boast about your drug use?

Drugs only alter what your body and brain already has. Remember that. Xanax is not a drug to fuck around with dude

kek

im just wondering if there are any people with experience, most of what I read where old stuff.

First times usually take higher doses too,so that's why I'm here.

Are we not pure? “No sir!” Panama’s moody Noriega brags. “It is garbage!” Irony dooms a man; a prisoner up to new era.

checked

elaborate then you obnoxious asshole

nice trips

never take Xanax to cure Aibohphobia

>0.5mg of Xanax

lmFao

Okay, if this is your first time taking it you'll feel kinda dope-y and it'll chill your bitch ass out, but if you wanna get a real fucking experience then take at least 3 or 4mg. Don't be a PUSSY.

pills literally say 0,25 mg.

Lol so you don't believe it when you read old stuff? You think the human body has evolved in that time span of when the article was written?

Dude, if you're looking for someone with experience, then let me tell you. I got expelled from high school for drugs, and expelled from the alternative school for going in on xanax. I have taken xanax many times in my past. EVEN A LOW DOSE is potent, these drugs are powerful.

But let me sstress this - You do not get high. You just don't give a fuck, and not in a good way. Like if you don't control the setting and time you take it, it could ruin your fucking life.
Fucking yourself up with drugs isn't cool. And hopefully one day you will realise you don't need drugs to be happy or to be peaceful, or feel normal.

Don't fuck with xanax. Please.

true in a high dose or if you drink on it

0.25 + 0.25 = 0.5

Is math new to you or something?

literally 2 pills in the pic

>gonna take one
reading comprehension

I'd say take .5 for a first time dose. YOU WILL WANT MORE AND THINK IT DIDN'T WORK. Fight this feeling, just wait for effects.

Please just test this out and get the experience and quit, don't do xanax man. It WILL fuck up your life.

Read the paragraph I wrote, retard.

Don't get addicted to it.

should I take one 0,25 now and see?
why 0.5, better safe than sorry, you can always take more but not less.

Been taking that shit for years now, never got fucked up off of it. People that say you'd need 2-3mg are most likely right in my experience.

On a side note i am also going to try xanax tonight idk how much a bar is considered any tips?

He won't listen. They never do. Losing my sister to pills right now, she melts them and shoots up.

dont believe the bartards, alprazolam is pretty powerful especially if youre using a benzo for the first time. however, you wont get high from 0.25mg thats sure. 0.5mg should put you in a pretty chill state where you dont worry about shit.

In your experience, yes, in a first timers experience, 3mg would have you in a coma

A bar is 1mg. You'll see it has four valleys. Every peak is 0.25mg.

bars are only meant for the 2mg pills bro.

a chill I Dont give a fuck vibe will only come from two 0,25 pills then?

keep in mind I expect to use this in a public place with people where my anxiety levels will skyrocket, I also never experienced with any drugs beforehand.

Oh shit, yeah. Arguing with this little faggot over mg’s got me confused.

0.25mg won't do much
depending on your tolerance to benzos you will either not feel anything or feel slightly relaxed

take 1mg for best effect
anything up to 3mg's is pretty cool, after that shit gets crazy

bar is 2mg but if you buy from a dealer (so not pharmacy) its most likely some pressed shit and most of them contain more than 2mg usually like 2.5 or 3

Hey bro, go take your 2mg bars then to forget your shit life

you're*

If you're going in public take .5

If you take 1mg you risk losing motor function and touch with reality, just take .5

*your

The fuck you talking about

and you're?

OP, listen to the fucking junkies in this god damn thread and understand that two .25 pills would hardly fuck up a new born baby. I know a guy who eats 7 bars a day (that's 14mg of alprazolam) and you only have half of an mg. Stop being 16 years old and take your shitty drugs.

*you're
A fucking faggot, kill yourself

give 3mg to a first timer, see what happens fucko, OP take one 0,25 pill, and 30 minutes later take another if you think you don't give enough fucks.

The first time I tried xanax, I took 1mg before school. I put my head down in first class, and the next thing I remember was the bell ringing and everyone rushing around me and I felt drunk as fuck, and wobbled out leaning on the wall up the stairs to my next class and passed out in the rest of my classes and don't remember anything. So ya. Take .5 lol

This is how you get people killed you fucking idiot. If you have a tolerance then it takes more to fuck you up. If you have NO TOLERANCE .5 is a mild/slightly strong dose

Dont go xanax its a real fuckup kind of drugs to be addicted to also addiction almost comes as fast as a heroin addiction Dont Fuck With Xanax Mates dont do it

Drug-paranoid homos reciting the "harm reduction" shit they heard in grade school.

Why don't you take a 5mg Vicodin and get a small adrenaline boner for 30 minutes, you light-treading faggots.

>not wanting to die
>light treading faggots

>0.25mg

I'll be surprised if you feel anything. Take .5 with a norco or tramadol and enjoy 2-3 hours of mild euphoria.

Or y'know. Waste a pill in an attempt to trip.

>waste a pill

Be careful with that stuff op, I had a friend who was addicted to xanax and overdosed. I know it's only
.25 but just remember to be safe bud

pillage the wastes

Xanax is awful because it fucks with you memory. I was prescribed this stuff for two weeks once and my mind was gone. Had no recall and felt foggy-minded.
I know any longer would've just made it worse.

One of the worst drugs to do.

Also, it's very easy to overdose on and you should NEVER have booze with it. Your breathing will slow down and you'll either die or become a vegetable.

Are you saying it wouldn't be a waste if he's expecting to feel something?

Do you go out to eat when you're full?

>Dying on 3mg

Shut the fuck up, you are god damn retarded, bro. Some older guys probably gave you an energy drink as a kid and told you it'll get you drunk and you believed them and sat around pretending to be fucked up and slurring dumb shit to them as a 14 year old while they all fucking laughed at your dumb ass. Shoot yourself if you think 3mg can even kill a small rodent, you stupid cocksucker.

Yeah, "waste," as in: "taking 0.25 to get high is a fucking waste, you dumb shit pussy faggot."

Can i drink dat purp with it?

This is false

His question is simple. He's taking ONE.
The answer is also simple, like some have said:

If you are resistant, you shall expect nothing.
If you are "normal", you shall feel dizzy and even sleep.
If you are caught in the collateral effect, you may feel insomnia.

That's pretty much it.

0.25... expect nothing. take 1 or 2mg to feel good

idk man I'm pretty normal and .25 does nothing to me at all

>165lb/6'0/male

Zyprexa is a much better choice for tripping. I'll never forget taking a 20mg right before I went to bed and waking up not being able to wipe a smile off my face for almost 2 hours.

of course, user. Haven't you ever heard of "Lean wit the xan?"

caught in the collateral?
what does it mean.

Idiot. Stick to what you know.

This guy knows it lol

If somehow you are framed inside the percentage group who shows side effects. Of course there are plenty of others, not only insomnia.

even from a 0,25 dose?

nothing is going to fucking happen
jesus christ

my anxiety is showing, I'm also paranoid now..

0.25 might ease it up slightly. Don't expect much off that though, 0.5 is best or 0.75/1mg for a panic attack :) Take it easy

thanks

Wishing I had some xanny's

Make sure to wash it down with alcohol to maximize the effect.

Stop being a cunt 3 or 4mg to someone with no tolerance is enough to blackout. 1.5/2mg max for someone with no tolerance is enough to have a wavy strong time with xanax and not get em either fucked up or addicted...

Pay attention in school dumbass.

guys, how many times will get me addicted?
I'm scared that if I try 0,25 pill today just to see the effects, and two 0,25 tomorrow to actually calm me down being outside with strangers might get me hooked.

Dude, pop your shit and write a trip report.

Hour one: I think it's kicking in
Hour two: No, I was wrong
Hour three: Why am I such a faggot, nothing was gonna happen I should have listened to the thread
Hour four: I'm gonna look for my daddy's duck hunting rifle and shoot my stupid self in the gut

Do .75 to 1 mg dude. It's not too bad, just don't drive or operate machinery like it says on the bottle. It's similar to a drunk feeling. I've taken them a few times and I'm prescribed clonazapam as well (similar drug....Also a benzo) also do NOT drink when taking it unless you like blacking out and making an ass of yourself.

Like user said, it will help you to ease it up.
The chances of anything go wrong is minimal.

And don't mix up with alcohol with your intent is to go fix the anxiety.
Alcohol + xanax can make you more dizzy, but it will cut the anxiolytic effect, and you may keep suffering from the symptoms.

There's no help in mixing pills and alcohol to cure anxiety, it comes back worse.

Can't sat exactly, but you will not get addicted from 2 0.25 pills.

anyone tried to snort it?

Hey guy you're obviously still in middle school just do yourself a favor and flush the shit and continue your life of doubt misery and fear

You had a whole thread tell you you'll be fine and you still don't believe us. Just go away, eat a bowl of Cheerios and go to bed you're embarrassing yourself

Sure, why not. Faster effect, initial rushy feeling, shorter duration.

I want to stop the doubt misery and fear tho, any tips?

bumping

Just take it when you're not going out to gauge the effects first. If you can handle it then try it out in public. Honestly though. ...benzo's are really addicting and the withdrawals are a nightmare, tread carefully user.

one time two day try, just need to get over meetings new people.

See a psychiatrist. You're the kind of kid that will get hooked because it "makes me feel normal" (which is the root of addiction) and then scammed on a street deal because you have such an unconfident white suburban boy aura about you. I can feel it in the way you text. If you're scared of .25mg which will ONLY affect your anxiety and NOT get you fucked up at such a low dose, then taking drugs is probably not for you. You're too scared of all the horror stories you heard about Xanax. Buddy, I've seen an entire family get destroyed from Xanax. I've witnessed my best friends go down. But that shouldn't scare you. You control how much you take. That's what you have to know when you're scared of addiction. After all it's just a stupid white pill.

>white boy aura

You get over meeting new people through experience. You haven't had enough experience. You gotta live and you will learn.