It's one of those nights...

it's one of those nights...is anybody up to talk about that struggle that we all have that we have to overcome to achieve what we each see as our end goal, legacy, whatever. i just need to talk to someone before i descend into the abyss

I'm listen user.

Yes. I have these feels.

I dont feel comfortable talking about my..situation.

I will listen. Maybe ill give you advice that will help me as well.

Deep down, I know I don't fit into the parameters that society has created. I just want to plant the seed of inspiration or just to ask questions about the word we live in but I find myself in the same predicament...how can I live in this world? when im one of a few who want to have some kind of discussion about the philosophical, without looking like a freak?

you're all 14 years old

Can anyone just say "you'll make it"

Thats only what we tell the 13 yr girls.

I dont fit in either user...people like me but i have trouble connecting to them..

What philosophical thoughts do you have user. I am interest

I feel the same, every people look at me like if i were a insane and im feeling like my mind is falling apart

I'm basically finishing up high school right now, just recently turned 18. I'm certain I can't pass anymore. It just isn't possible, how much will this affect my life? I've heard from some people it's everything but I've also heard it doesn't mean shit? Should I just accept I'm going to have a terrible life and kill myself or should I keep going?

You will make it user

I've been reading Common sense, and John locke, and seeing how some of the ideas could benefit in the modern age

punch yourself in the dick.

the thirst for knowledge is something nthat transcends any schooling. as long as you can still ask questions and look for knowledge, that's all that matters. specialization is for insects, bro

Step 1: Read Lock
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Become respected millionaire aristocrat eccentric with vast literary following

Living in my car for a few weeks im here with you user

the money means little to nothing to me. I just want to see everyone become great, like we can all be

My biggest problem is that my ambition exceeds my talent

I LOVE HOT MAGMA!

we all love that fire

I just want to abuse drugs for the rest of my life and dissolve my ego so much that i no longer fear death

I have the opposite problem...i have a lot of talent but no self esteem..it holds me back..good thing the right people see my talent...shit sucks

Work on your modesty

you don't have to do drugs for the rest of your life, you just have to do a lot of drugs at one time

how can you find a place in a world you want nothing to do with?

You'll just be a super seinor. No big deal. Haters going to hate but don't ever stop trying.

I like your approach.. But i'd rather be fried right up until point i pass on

i think that's all my retirement will signify... Me starting the next 20 years of constant drug abuse until my death