Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/191955840273?item=191955840273&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm tired of the same shit.

Shall we try something slightly different this time?

Golden age movie stars? I can't really fap to that

M-My M-Mistress Jessica Alba knows she is of a-a v-very high quality s-so she has s-set h-h-her sights there... She t-told m-me I-I'm n-not nearly m-man e-enough for h-her and f-finds m-my fully erect 3 i-incher r-repulsive

fucking nice

That's cool, man.

I-I asked h-her t-to reconsider b-but she j-just l-laughed a-at me... Then she o-ordered m-me to l-lick h-her d-dirty ass clean...

Blacked...groce

id fuck her given the chance

damn i wanna skull fuck her badly

is this a bot?

so cute

She s-said bring the n-next door neighbor's l-large d-dog in here, h-her b-bedroom where f-for the n-next h-hour she w-was l-locked in with d-doing who knows wh-what...

The backspace key is a couple further over, champ

Don't make fun of his stuttering, dude.

Fuck her mouth with this ebay.com/itm/191955840273?item=191955840273&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

yeah a bot with very low self esteem

cant see anything

Same

When she l-looks at m-me in this m-manner m-my pants b-bulge and I-I get w-wet... I-I b-beg f-for s-some sexual f-favor b-but she a-always r-refuses... I-If I-I'm lucky she l-lets m-me jack on h-her l-leg; then sh-she p-promptly o-orders m-me t-to l-lick it off...

Watching Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and James Franco discuss raping Emma Watson in This is the End made my dick hard.

fucking amazing ass

yep same here.

I wish they actually raped her

She s-says h-her b-body's holes are o-only f-for use by her b-bull l-lovers... I-I g-guess I-I should b-be h-happy b-because she st-still l-lives w-wit h me: a-a sort of pyrrhic victory...

wouldve loved to have seen that

Best Emma has best ass

I missed that movie, and I concur about raping her.

Feminists don't have a sense of humor

yes she does.

fuck gonna cum thinking about her getting raped.

H-Her b-bulls a-always c-call h-her a-a street cr-creed whore b-but I-I strongly d-disagree w-with them... I-I c-consider h-her a-a sweet g-girl who h-has h-h-had b-b-bad influences b-badly affect h-her...

I have to wonder what the feminist in her thought of that scene

do u stutter in real life?

I'm actually doing a long term RP in which I am her and I get blackmailed to have sex.

i think it was before she got really into feminism

Just imagine her pleading to stop as she gets rammed in the ass

Doubt it. She said the main reason she went on the movie was because of muh strong womyn characters

mmmm sounds hot

S-Sorry s-sir, m-my l-leg g-got b-bent in the wr-wrong d-direction wh-while asleep l-last n-night and I-I'm af-afraid it affected my speech...

you need to be loged in its adult

well i guess she did kick their asses the 15 seconds she was on screen

How are you doing it? How did you meet the other guy?

It is.

Crying out loud and screaming for help, but the rapist wouldn't stop, he'd just pound her harder.

fuck yesss. that tight hole getting stretched and pounded. being used as a fucking sex object

OH SHI-

That can happen?

By email. I met him in a thread here actually, talking about rough sex with celebs.

BACK THE FUCK UP

fuck going so hard here.

Ah, cool. Hope you're having fun ;)

kek

Tears in her eyes as you pound her from behind, doing anything you want to her body

I am quite much. Love the change of pace from a simple chat, we can go deeper into the character's mind and explore their feelings better.

Me too... Just imagining her crying in fear and pain as her ass is torn open

Post Lizzy Caplan plx

what about your stutter the night before in the celeb thread? this dude c-creeps me o-out guys

M-My m-mistress h-has t-told m-me she'd r-rather screw m-my 50 year o-old b-barber r-rather than m-me... I-I unfortunately b-believe h-her e-even though I-I know she s-said that j-just t-to h-hurt m-me...

yep i came. thanks bros. we are gonna have to abuse this bitch again.

How long have you been doing it? What does it entail, what kind of things do you talk about/do?

Good to hear

i thought natalie portman was your mistress? what else are you lying about

About a week. He blackmails her with pics and a vid showing her cheating on her bf. He humiliates her with words, makes her undress, and is now getting a sloppy bj. She is fighting it at first, but she's in the process of getting aroused.
No real rape, more forced sex themes.

That's quite the sight.

Sounds cool. I can see how you would be able to explore more in-depth and do more in the relationship. Do you exchange pictures, or just words?

I-I know she i-is a r-real b-bad g-girl s-sometimes b-but that's j-just p-part of the whole p-package... I-I'm l-lucky t-to h-h-have h-her...

Even better. She got raped so good she became willing.

um

mods?

It's a drawing bud

Just words, we used a pic just to show how she was dressed at the start.

>Pic related

That sounds really fun and hot

Raped by niggers is even better. Or is she just a blacked slut now?

Definitely raped by niggers. Then they leave her sloppy like this

Ah, ok. I hope you have fun :)

It is, thank you. Also doing by email helps overcome the timezone difference (I'm euro, he is us)

Would her white boyfriend want her back after that?